What Is Your Favorite Porn Theme? And Why?

My "go-to" porn tends to be over done, lipstick lesbians. Way back when, I liked lesbian porn best for a simple reason: two naked chicks for the price of one, LOL.

Now-a-days, I still enjoy lesbian porn, without tattoos or too many piercings. I watch a lot of 21st Century or Viv Thomas stuff. The women are insanely beautiful and lately, I've taken to enjoying lipstick lesbians giving each other anal, preferably in a lesbian threeway.

It is so difficult to find MMF bi-porn and even more difficult to find any that's good. You want close to impossible? Good MMF with Americans.

I love it when the chick actually watches the men. Show me one hot guy getting it up the ass while his hard cock is showing and the chick is stroking their balls and I might be in heaven. :rolleyes:
 
Porn of choice? Well lately it political adds. it's a hell of a turn on to see how badly we are all going to be fucked soon. Will we be fucked to the left, fucked to the right, or my favorite fucked right down the middle.


Okay serious answer. Porn bloopers. Not an erotic turn on but absolutely hysterical. My favorite was a camera man got to close in for a cum shot and got splashed. the actress was laughing till she peed herself.

Or maybe where you can tell someone agreed to do something because the money was too good to turn down and half way through it you can see on their face "i may have made a bad choice here'
 
Sometimes I like to watch those behind the scene clips, just to see what it's really like to make a porn film.
 
I love Incest,,Piss,,anal,,older with younger,,and bi men...sooooooo tabooooooooooo..
 
......... Sick of the Dictatorship in here! I am out of here.... To all my friends take care.
 
Last edited:
Just about all of it.
But amature group sex, outdoor, Bi couples, MMF or FFM are a turn on. Oh yea and roll play
 
Love gangbang porn, Mfm, ffm (if it's tasteful), cheating porn, cuckold, and of course I prefer amateurs as I can imagine myself in the scene better. Lately I have been into amateur webcam couples and also scenes where the girl is "sold" while the boyfriend watches her being fucked. I am pretty open to anything, but these are my favorites.
 
I love lesbian porn, and big natural tit porn. I am a big fan of mature woman. I like seeing woman who I can definitely tell are over 18. I also like watching woman getting their asses licked. I do like watching the situational porn like hubbies and wives taking on a bisexual guy. I am a fan of shemales and bi porn but really prefer American porn. I do like some gay stuff but that is more frottage and I really like it when there is 3 guys all going butt to nut.
 
Last edited:
For me its porn that has nylons, pantyhose or stockings. I have a fetish for hosiery. Watching a women roll a stocking up her leg gets me so hard. Seeing a women wearing pantyhose with the gusset ripped out and getting a cock slammed in her pussy is hot. Foot jobs with nylons on and watching the guy cum all over her feet. Also the movies where the women puts on stockings then removes them and then pushes them in her pussy then pulls them out and sucks off her cum.

I have the same fetish. I love a woman's legs in pantyhose..so sexy!
 
Currently, those "I feel myself" videos. Women masturbating really turns me on... and I learn a lot that I try out with my partners.
 
Currently, those "I feel myself" videos. Women masturbating really turns me on... and I learn a lot that I try out with my partners.

Hey, stranger! Long time, no see!

I have been horribly obsessed of late watching James Deen videos. I was never one to watch any kind of porn before, honestly...but I've been making these an exception.
 
I wouldn't say I have a particular theme, but I do have a preference for scenes that have a feel of real intensity between the performers. Not a fan of anything that is over directed or has unbelievably cheesy scripts.

Though if I had to pick something, I would go with the Pierre Woodman Casting X videos. Followed closely by some of the work done by the Kink (.com) sites.
 
Amateur female female masturbation. Just a girl, her tripod and camera. The more authentic the better.
 
My favorite now is seeing woman milking their breasts. I would luv to see fucking and squeezing milk from her breasts at the same time.
 
Favorite porn theme

I have always enjoyed creampie porn and since my vasectomy its really increased. The whole pulling out and ejaculating always seems so unnatural and reminds me of high school. There is nothing hotter than claiming a woman with your seed. I love the point of the video when the man cums and you can sometimes see the balls contracting. I always imaging myself in his position erupting inside that beautiful pussy. I also enjoy when he withdraws and the cream dribbles out over the woman's swollen labia. It's even better when another cock takes its place an fills her again!
 
Favorite Porn Theme - CFNM

I enjoy watching women taking advantage of nude men. The girls (clothed or un-clothed) playing with cocks as they please. Not BDSM, just girls having fun. Multiple women with multiple men just playing around but the girls are always in control. Teasing is fun but they need to finish the job - the girls need to enjoy making men cum.
 
Favorite porn themes

a lot of porn has made sex boring so the poke and stroke stuff is out.

Even so, men sharing wives, sexy neighbors, bondage scenes keep turning me on.

And yes, throat-fucking when the girl enjoys it / wants it.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top