Protection (closed)

"Always, my love," as my fingers caress your thighs, gently kneading the tight muscles, feeling some of the tension ease as I slowly squeeze and release my grip on your thighs, first one, then the other. As my hand moves further up your inner thigh, I hear your breathing getting faster and huskier . . . "Are you sure, baby? I can stop anytime."
 
I relax in the steaming water as your hand caresses my thighs and slowly starts to get closer to my throbbing center. I whimper and feel my breath getting faster, my eyes turning towards yours as your words fan against my ear.

“I’m sure.” I say softly, my chin tilting at an angle for a kiss. “I want you so bad. I need to feel that everything is alright.”
 
Cupping your pussy with the palm of my hand, spreading you wide and rubbing my hand gently in circles across your opening. Kissing you gently, our tongues begin their little fight with each other as the passion increases. Pulling my hand back just enough to slowly enter you with my finger, feeling your inner muscles gripping my finger and squeezing.
 
I gasp against your lips as your hand parts my lower lips and you slowly slide your finger deep inside. My thighs are splayed wide, the warm water aiding your motion as our tongues caress one another as the kiss deepens.

Breaking the kiss momentarily, I pant against your lips as I look at you with a slight look of shame. “I want your cock, Alan.” I say softly, almost afraid of the reaction that you’ll give me. Will you think me a deviant? Will you think me damaged in the head? Surely I can’t want sex so soon after a vicious assault.

Please?” I ask, tears in my eyes gathering and falling.
 
"Anything for you love." Knowing that intimacy between the two of us is very, very special . . . and helps us push away the outside world and all of its issues. Standing, I quickly slip off my clothes . . . a quick look at my watch tells me we have at least 30 minutes before Maria and Molly arrive.

Stepping into the tub facing you, I manage to slide my legs under you and pull you toward me.
 
I blush deeply as you stand and slip off your clothes, my eyes immediately going to your hardness as it juts from your body. I let out a gasp as you slide into the tub and pull me over your body, my wet entrance poised directly over the head of your cock.

Looking down into your eyes, I let out a loud moan as you gently push deep into my body. My fingers cling to your shoulders as I settle firmly on your hips, my lips parted as I pant for breath.

“I love you, baby.” I manage to say before my lips settle on yours and your hands settle on my hips.
 
Using my hands to guide you down my erect shaft; taking it slow, but you are obviously ready for all of me as you drop down until I am buried inside your tunnel. Aloowing you to just sit still for a moment and adjust to the intrusion, but quickly I feel you wriggling in my lap looking for that stimulation that comes from friction. Lifting you butt slightly to help you get some motion; looking into your eyes (maybe an eye and a half), I see the love.

"Love your too, Michaela . . . can't wait to get away with you soon."
 
A long, slow love making session is just what I needed. I let out a sigh as you look into my eyes and don’t seem disturbed or upset. I press my lips to yours as tears well and fall again. Whimpering as your hands settle over my ass and help me to grind against you, I savor every single moment that we have together.

The sound of the water sloshing around us fills my ears and tells me that you’re just as turned on as I am. I nuzzle against your cheek, sighs and whimpers leaving my lips as you fuck me with such gentleness.

“God, babe, more.” I moan against your ear.
 
Grinding against you . . . sometimes holding you down when your motion carries you back down my shaft. Arching my back and lifting against you always flooking for just a bit more depth inside you. Something about the passion from you always drives me deeper in love with you. Even the tears streaming down your cheek carry their own signals of your passion.

"Yes, baby . . . more . . . "
 
“Yes!” I hiss as you tease me and drive me higher and higher. I trembled as your cock drives its way home, fitting my body perfectly as you give me just what I wanted.

“Oh! Alan!” I moan as I feel my pussy start to flutter and soon I’m cumming in a wet rush around your cock. “I’m cumming!”

More tears follow as my body quakes above yours. I am sobbing now as your cock continues to pound into my body, the emotion of the moment releasing in a rush as I cling to you.
 
Once your release takes over, it is only a few seconds before I follow and the flood of my hot seed mixes with your juices, filling your pussy with the fruits of our intense love-making. Knowing that your release is more than just sexual tension, but also the buildup of your emotions from the attack, I hold you tightly against me, giving you all the time you need to get your tears out.

After a few minutes, and after you slowly begin to relax, I release my grip on you, I wipe your tears with my finger, "As much as i want to stay in here, I think we need to get dressed, unless you want to explain to Maria and a very inquisitive 5-year old what we are doing in the tub."
 
I nod, still clinging to you as you get us both out of the tub, dried off and redressed. Once I’m in a fresh nightgown and tucked into bed, I sigh wearily and lean back against the pillows.

“Would you get me a glass of juice, baby?” I ask, kissing your cheek before you leave the room.

Once downstairs, the sound of the front door opening and the alarm turning off are accompanied by Molly’s excited voice. She hurries into the kitchen and hugs you around the knees.

“Alan! I missed you!” She announces as Maria follows behind, her arms laden with sacks of take out food and some flowers.

“Hey, daddy.” She says, kissing your cheek as she places the food on the table. “These are for Michaela.” She says, handing you the flowers. “And this is for you. I know you said that you had food, but Molly and I thought it would be nice if we saved you having to cook. I got your favorite from the Chinese food place you like.”

“Alan, can I go see Mommy?” Molly asks, looking at you with her wide eyes. “Maria already told me about her boo boos and how I have to be careful. Please, Alan?”
 
"Sure, Molly. She just finished a warm bath and is in bed resting. Run on up there; I'll be there in just a minute. I'm sure whe will beited to see you."

Digging around in the cabinets, I find a vase for the flowers. "Go on up, Maria. I'll be there just as soon as I get her a glass of juice." I hear the excited voice of Molly as she bursts into our bedroom, bud slows down as she reaches the edge of the bed to look at your bruises.

Talking to Maria as Molly gets used to seeing your "boo-boo's", "She is doing OK physically; the emotional scars will last longer. But, I really think that with the wedding and the honeymoon coming up, that will do a lot to get her mind away from the incident. Unfortunately, I will have to take her to the precinct tomorrow for her to ID the prick in a line-up."
 
"We'll, I was thinking that it might be nice if I take some personal leave and move in here to help take care of Molly. At least until everything settles down." Maria suggests, shrugging like it isn't a big deal. "I know you and Michaela will be busy planning and everything."

Molly stands at the foot of the bed and stares, trying to decide if everything is alright. "Come on up here, Miss Molly. Mommy needs a big hug."

Molly is quick to comply, scurrying into my arms as I hug her close.
 
"That's up to you, Maria. I know Michaela would love having you around to help out with Molly . . . and you definitely will be more help with the wedding than I will be. We have briefly kicked around the idea of just having a judege do the ceremony for us. We both know a few judges that I'm sure we can talk into do the ceremony for us. The cruise isn't for a couple of weeks yet, so there is still a good amount of time for her to recover."

"See what Michaela thinks . . . I'll go along with whatever the two of you decide." Watching Molly slowly apporach her Mommy . . . then the hug . . and some tears from both of them.
 
"Oh daddy you can't let her just go to a judge to get married! She was so excited about having a ceremony." Maria exclaims, watching as Molly and I are reunited. "I tell you what...ill take care of the details and you take care of Molly and michaela. I can order a cake and flowers. I can send out the invitations. Mom wants Alex and I to come by on Christmas Eve but we are planning in being here Christmas Day."

"Mommy does your head hurt?" Molly Alan's, pulling back to look at my bruises.

"Sometimes, baby, but I'm getting better." I assure her.
 
"You work out all the details with Michaela; if that's what she wants to do, then I'll go along with whatever you tow decide." Walking over and sitting on the edge of the bed with Molly. "She's pretty sore, Molly, but she is getting better."

"Let's go down and turn on some cartoons, Princess. Mommy needs to rest for a little while."
 
“Awwww….I don’t wanna.” Molly whines, hugging me tightly.

“Molly.” Maria says, her voice holding a note of warning as the little girl looks between the two of you and she finally lets out a little sigh.

“Alright.” She says, kissing my cheek before she slides off the bed and takes your hand to leave the room.

Maria sits on the edge of the bed and we have a long talk about the upcoming wedding. She does her hardest to convince me to go ahead with a ceremony, but because of the events, I’ve decided that a judge would be the best way to go.

Coming downstairs about an hour later, Maria sighs as she helps you to dish up the food. “She’s asleep.” She mentions, looking at you from time to time.

“Daddy, she says she doesn’t want a ceremony anymore. I think she’s scared.” Maria looks at you for a long moment, the plate from her hand slid back on the counter. “Listen, I know what she wants. If you could give me the money, I’ll plan the whole thing. Let’s surprise Michaela.”
 
Looking back at Maria, "You're not the one who has to live with her after this is all over. I know you are going to be around for the next couple of days; if you can convince me this is the thing to do, I'll give you the money."

"Molly, we're ready to eat. You can go back up and spend some time with Mommy in her bed and watch TV after she wakes up."

I know Maria is right about the wedding; I just need to convince myself that this is what you really want.
 
Maria laughed softly as she got the table set and got Molly situated when she came in for her meal. “Daddy, trust me on this. She’ll be happy.” She said, sitting beside Molly and talking with the little girl to keep her busy.

Shortly before you all finish eating, I call out to you from upstairs. Sighing as you enter the room, I give you a small smile. “Can you help me get comfortable in the pillows? I keep sliding down.” I say, reaching my arms out to you as I get situated again.

“What’s for lunch?” I ask, giving you another smile, already feeling better at home and in my own environment.
 
Sliding my hands under you arms . . and your hands go around my neck . . . I slide you back up in the bed, rearranging the pillows to give you the comfortable position you are looking for. "I told Molly she could come up and lie down with you a while after lunch. Maria brought Chinese, or we can heat up some soup. What would you like?"

Sitting on the side of the bed for a few moments before Molly comes bouncing up the stairs, I keep my hands on top of the blankets . . . not the time to start anything . . .
 
“Chinese would be fine.” I say as you help to rearrange me more comfortably. “Just not a whole lot. Maybe some more juice?” I say, looking at the empty glass on the side table.

“And a kiss to make me feel better.” I say, tipping my chin as I hear a little girl scurrying up the stairs. I sigh softly as you press your lips to mine and I smile. “Thank you, baby. You’re too good to me.”
 
"One small order of Chinese coming up." As Molly runs into the room and heads for the bed, I scoop her up in my arms, "Molly, you can't be running and jumping on the bed; Mommy needs to rest and bouncing around makes her head hurt."

She nods and crawls slowly onto the bed beside you and snuggles in. Back down in the kitchen, Maria fixes a plate for you as I fill another glass of juice.

Once Maria is back in the kitchen, I tell her, "OK, a wedding it is, then. I know Michaela wanted to have it here in the back yard. That can be done. Let's work on a guest for a 'small' wedding. I'll stop by the court house tomorrow and talk to a Judge we both know and like and ask her to do the ceremony. Give me a budget by tomorrow and I'll get the money for you."
 
Maria is over the moon when you agree to make it a small ceremony. “You won’t be disappointed, daddy. She’ll love it.” Hugging you tightly, she gives you a kiss on the cheek.

Sitting down at the table with you, soon she helps you to make a guest list, promising to go out and get invitations to your wedding that evening. “I’ll take Molly with me. That will give Michaela some rest.”
 
As we talk in the kitchen, it becomes pretty quiet upstairs; obviously, Molly has fallen asleep in bed with her mother. "Think I will go stretch out on the couch for a few minutes myself; the guest room is all yours."

I quickly fall asleep . . . been a busy 24 hours.
 
Back
Top