I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to wish everyone a belated Happy New Year! Busy holiday weekend for me and I am excited about 2012. I'm actually looking forward to working tomorrow. Yes, I like the gig that much!

Old Enough?

A lot of girls say, they like older guys but not enough are prepared to do anything about it.
ANY younger female can get fucked by older guys just by asking but for an older guy to come on to the WRONG younger woman he risks being branded as something nasty

A lot of girls say, they like older guys but not enough are prepared to do anything about it.
ANY younger female can get fucked by older guys just by asking but for an older guy to come on to the WRONG younger woman he risks being branded as something nasty

Sadly, this is the reality of our time. Discretion is difficult but vital for an older guy, because most young women (and their friends and family) see us as creepy.:eek:

Older guys are nice to chat to as they can be polite educated kind and experienced (not all men are this way but some are)

You're still missing the point. I like men, period. I don't care how old a man is if I'm attracted to him. An older man's dick isn't Mount Everest...I'm not gonna go fuck him just because he's there.

And there are plenty of "nasty" younger men I also don't give the time of day.

Also, I can't speak for other women, but I don't want to be desired simply for my age. I have an awful lot to offer a partner, so if an older man wants me and I'm attracted to him, he can "do somethhing about it" himself.

Hello to all the sexy younger women on here. I have missed getting to post for a while, glad to see the thread is still going strong :)

Also, I can't speak for other women, but I don't want to be desired simply for my age. I have an awful lot to offer a partner, so if an older man wants me and I'm attracted to him, he can "do somethhing about it" himself.

Precisely. Very well said GY. Once in adulthood, age should - and often is - the least of the considerations for relationships. No one wants to be desired or despised for age considerations. So many other attributes help build a relationship. As GY said, partners have loads to offer other than their age. And if the attraction builds up, age be damned. I've been witness to many beautiful may-december relationships that have flourished like any similar-aged couples. The key is attraction, desirability, love and concern for the person inside, not the wrinkles of the crow's feet... :)

Well some days are slow, some days one gets unindated with messages, that you dont know who to answer next.

I have quite a few buddies on my YIM, one day they are all going to appear on line at the same time. Then I will be in trouble lol

have fun eric

Precisely. Very well said GY. Once in adulthood, age should - and often is - the least of the considerations for relationships. No one wants to be desired or despised for age considerations. So many other attributes help build a relationship. As GY said, partners have loads to offer other than their age. And if the attraction builds up, age be damned. I've been witness to many beautiful may-december relationships that have flourished like any similar-aged couples. The key is attraction, desirability, love and concern for the person inside, not the wrinkles of the crow's feet... :)
I totaly agree, age is only a number, its what inside that matters.

I mean that I am told that I now look 60 ish,(last year it was 50 lol) I feel like Im 40 something, and wish I was 30 with all the knowledge that I have now. which means I have all the experience to make a younger person feel good and wanted.

Really? What research backs this up? :)

It sounds like he thought that younger women should just walk up to him and ask to go to bed with him...and was upset that if he propositioned a young woman he could be thought of as creepy...but he did say guy...as in guys who are looking for one night stands...
{unlike the women on this thread who are looking for relationships...friends to serious and everything inbetween}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back