"Eenie, meenie, miney … more?" (closed)

Alice2015

Literotica Guru
"Eenie, meenie, miney … more?"

(closed to OrgasmicallyFun)

(Note: the first pic link stopped working. Finding a fix now.)​

The morning sun seemed so much brighter here in the tropics than it did back in the States, diffused by semi-sheer drapes as it spilled in through the bungalow's big windows. You wouldn't have known that it was only 6am by the strength of the illumination. The only give away of the true time was the state of Alice's sisters as they flanked her in the king sized bed: both milled about a bit on the edge of consciousness, but each could easily sleep another three or four hours if left undisturbed.

Alice gave the others a loving glance as she recalled the wonderous night before and the fun they'd had with one another. She couldn't help but smile to herself as she contemplated how hard men's dicks would get if they knew -- or God forbid witnessed! -- the things the three siblings did to, for, and with one another when left alone together.

The 21 year old twins, Alice and Carrie, had discovered the pleasures of the flesh in one another's arms. Despite finding male lovers -- and, in Alice's case, other female lovers in the years to come, the pair had continued to often find themselves in the other's arms … or between the other's thighs.

Maggie, now just short of 20, had known about her sisters' naughtiness for quite sometime but kept her knowledge to herself. That was until the night of her 19th birthday party, when she asked the siblings to give her a very special birthday gift. They did, and the addition of the third sister had only strengthened the joy and pleasure of the taboo relationship.

Oh, sure, incest was wrong and all that. Hell, in half of the States back home it was illegal, despite all three girls being of adult age. Closed minds, Alice thought to herself as she reached a hand out to gently caress her twin's thigh. We love each other more and deeper than most siblings have ever contemplated. What's wrong with that?

A vibrating sound caught Alice's attention, drawing her gaze to her cell phone on the nearby lamp table. Simultaneously, Carrie's phone dinged in her purse out of sight on the floor someplace; and Maggie's cell did both -- vibrate and sound off -- in the pocket of her jeans which were thrown over the chair at the bureau.

Mom and dad, checking in, Alice thought as she laid back on the mattress. Their parents had taken a float plane to a nearby island the afternoon before to do some snorkeling, something their four children had passed on. The text Alice was ignoring was probably just the 'Rents begging them to catch the morning plane to come join them. Personally, Alice had no interest in either swimming with the sharks or taking GoPro pics of underwater coral formations, images she could download from the internet with better quality anyway. Looking left, then right, she thought about her siblings' own reasons for telling the Folks thanks but no thanks. Carrie had met some fun loving Canadians with whom she'd danced much of the evening away; and -- totally unashamed about her yearnings -- Maggie had simply wanted to go to get naked with her sisters, something the siblings' busy schedules had prevented for almost three months.

And what about that fourth child...?

Good question, Alice thought as she returned to staring at the ceiling. Matt, the youngest of the children at 18 and a few days, had made himself absolutely scarce after the four of them watched the parents' plane leave the bay and head off to the west. Probably chasing pretty girls in skimpy bikinis, she thought with a smile. There certainly are enough of them here.

Alice's smile faded slowly as she thought about her brother. Matt was a good looking kid: handsome, fit, personable. She'd caught sight of his cock once -- half stiff -- while he was changing in his room with the door cracked, and she'd contemplated diversifying the incest to non-female family. But, it had only been contemplation and hadn't resulted in any action taken beyond spending some quality time with her favorite vibrating dildo.

Despite those attributes, Matt never seemed to garner female attention. Oh, sure, he'd been on dates; Alice had met a couple of girls over the years. But she'd always had the opinion that the relationships had been more platonic than romantic. And she'd rarely seen him with the same girl twice. Of course, Alice had been out of the family home for almost three years, so hell, what did she know, right? For all she knew, Matt had girls climbing the clematis trellis to his second room bedroom four or five nights a week.

Alice giggled at that thought. Right. Virgin. Most likely still waiting for his first time. It was a sad thought; Matt was going off to college in a few weeks. Going to Uni' an innocent. Those girls're gonna eat him up. He won't stand a chance.

Sitting up to look around her, Alice's lips began to spread in a wicked smile. She was surrounded by her favored lovers; she was surrounded by her favored family. Most of it, anyway. Alice loved her brother as deeply as she loved her sisters. So … it would make sense if...

She slipped down the length of the bed to dismount it without disturb her exhausted sisters and retrieve her phone. She checked the message from her parents, finding it to be exactly what she'd expected. It had been sent to Matt, too. How had he responded to it? Was he already out on the beach or down at the coffee hut looking for bathing beauties? It was still early, but it was warm and sunny and the young babes would already be out.

Alice sent Matt a text:

Hey, Bro! Must talk.
Sooner better than later.
Come to our room.​

Alice couldn't be certain where Matt was. Maybe he'd actually gotten miraculously lucky last night and met some local girl who took him back to her village for some nastiness. Or, maybe he was in the room on the far side of the massive bungalow that he was lucky enough to have to himself for the two week long vacation.

"Wake up!" Alice said, setting her phone aside. She leapt onto the bed, causing the other two bodies to nearly bounce into the air. "Wake up, wake up! We need to talk, now."

It took a full minute to get the other two back to full consciousness, their bodies and minds exhausted from their hours of sex and hungover from a bottle of rum shared between them. Once she saw the spark back in their eyes, Alice put it out there.

"I believe that our brother is still a virgin," she told them with a matter of fact tone. She hesitated a moment to ensure she had their full attention, then finished, "And I think it is our duty to send him off to college a real man."

Last edited:
Ever since Matt found out about their family vacation Matt was counting down the days. They would be going shortly after he graduated high school and turned eighteen. Matt was so happy to be done with school and have a break before he went off to college. One thing he was concerned about for college was his lack of experience with the ladies. His looks had nothing to do with him not having a girlfriend. He stood at 6’1, had short brown hair, blue eyes, athletic body, and was very well endowed(just like every other guy he measured himself and fully erect he measure 10 1/4 inches) Since he was always so focused on school work and achieving the highest grades he never had time for a girlfriend.

As they arrived on the tropical paradise he set a goal before the trip was over, to lose his virginity. A week on a tropical paradise with lots of beautiful girls around he hoped he could achieve it easily. On the second day their parents took a plane to a separate island for two days. That night Matt went out to the bar by the pool. Since they weren’t in the US it was legal for him to drink. He met this girl and danced with her, but couldn’t get her back to his room that night.

Matt woke up to the early morning sun shining through the window on his body and the sound of his phone going off. It was a text from his parents checking in on them. He replied saying all was good with him. Then minutes later he got another text surprised to see it was from his sister Alice. Matt wondered what Alice could possible want to talk about this early in the morning.

He pulled a pair of basketball shorts over his boxers and one of his floral Hawaiian shirts that he left unbuttoned. Matt went to the room across the bungalow they were staying in, that his sister’s were staying in. After a light knock he opened the door and froze at this sight. His three sisters barely clothed scattered around the room.

Alice, smiling and sitting at the foot of the bed with a sheer bra and a sarong that showed off her one leg. Carrie smirking and wearing a lace white teddy leaning against the dresser. Then the third sister Maggie standing by the bathroom in a thin robe. Matt looked around at his three sisters the stopped at Alice. “What did you need to talk about? Is everything okay?”

"Everything's fine," Alice responded with a wide, joyful smile. "No problems. Just wanna talk to you."

With him no more dressed than any of them, Alice couldn't help but notice Matt's fit figure. She wondered for a moment about whether or not she could be wrong about her brother's experience with women. After all, most of the girls his age who were sexually active would be attracted to such a buff young man.

She had to know, though; Matt's experience was key to what she'd proposed to her sisters before texting their only male sibling. If he was still a virgin and was unlikely to get any before leaving for school, then what they were about to offer was a generous act of love and caring; but if he was already doing well with the ladies, then what Alice was contemplated might just sound dirty and out of line.

Never would have thought an offer of incestuous love making could have a gray area associated with it, Alice thought to herself. She patted the bed next to her, telling Matt, "Sit with me. I-- We want to talk to you about something important."

Whether or not he moved to sit by her, Alice would continue, "The three of us … your sisters … we love you very much, Matt. And we care about you more than you can imagine. And … well … were concerned..."

Alice hesitated a moment, then continued, "You're getting ready to go out into the world, and … well … we want to make sure you're prepared for what-- for who you're going to meet out there … at college. There's going to be a lot of pretty girls … some nice, some not so nice … and, well, you're going to find yourself attracted to them … the nice ones … and the not so nice ones. And, well, we want to make sure you're prepared-- Oh, I already said that, didn't I? What I mean to say is … what I-- we want to know--"

Carrie had begun rolling her eyes at her twin's hesitance to get to the point and cut in with a blunt question, "Matt, are you still a virgin?"

In the bathroom doorway, Maggie giggled, short and sharp. Carrie and Alice both turned to look her way, finding their fairer skinned, redheaded sister suddenly blushing bright red.

Alice took charge again. "Matt, we … we want to make sure you're ready for this new life of yours, so … what we're trying to say is … if you haven't been with a woman--"

"Or man," Carrie cut in. A devilish smirk filled her face as Alice glared at her. None of the sisters had any doubt about their brother's preference; they'd seen the way he reacted around beautiful, sexy women since the days of his first untimely erections. But Carrie was the cut up of the three sisters and -- in such tense situations -- always felt the need for comic relief. She attempted to finish her three minutes older sister's explanation with, "If, to feel like a man, you feel the need to put your dick--"

"Carrie!" Alice cut in with a harsh tone. The eldest glared with her peripheral for a moment, then looked to her brother and told him softly, "Matt ... if you are a virgin still and don't want to go off to college as such … we want to help you."

Matt walked slowly and sat next to Alice on the bed. He felt a little weird being in the room with his sister’s barely clothed. After sitting down he looked over at Alice when she started to talking. Going on about wanting to prepare him for what he was going to face in college. He kinda had an idea that she was under the impression that he was a virgin and when Carrie blurted out the blunt question asking him he glanced right over at her still leaning against the dresser.

His face turned red from embarrassment and before he could answer Alice started talking again. His attention went back to Carrie when she suggested the possibility of him liking men. “I like girls!” He blurted out.

We’re his sisters offering to help set him up with one of the girls from the island. He sat there in silence for a moment processing what his sister’s were offering. Could they have even possibly met getting him a prostitute? Or... could they be talking about taking his virginity themselves? Matt ran his fingers through his hair.

“Yes” Matt started talking with his face still beet red, “I am still a virgin.” Matt looked around expecting his sister’s to laugh and mock him. “Are you saying you want to be my wingmen, well women?”

“I like girls!”

Carrie feigned a grimace at her brother's lashing, adding quickly, "Sorry."

She'd known Matt preferred pussy to cock, of course, but it had been fun to hint at the possibility. After all, Carrie liked both equally. Over her years of sexual activity, she'd been with as many of one gender as she had been with the other, maybe a dozen of each.

Alice's preference was a bit more specific, though, as well as a bit more limited. After finding her first joy with her female twin, Alice had moved onto boys, then men. (This difference between boys and men wasn't so much a measurement of age as it was a measurement of maturity. Alice had found that a dedicated teenage lover could be far more a man than a selfish 30 year old.) In all, if she were to take the time to count, Alice would find that she'd allowed only 5 males to put their mouths to her folds or their dicks within them. And while she'd also lain with three women -- one in high school at Cheer Camp, another at a sorority party her Freshman year of college -- it hadn't only been in Carrie's arms that Alice had found true euphoria.

In fact, Alice had sworn off other women … until Maggie. The inclusion of the youngest sister had changed things a bit for the eldest sis. Alice and Carrie had been energetic, even rough lovers at times. But with Maggie, they discovered a gentleness they hadn't known before. Their time in bed with the youngest sister had been soft and excessively loving. That didn't mean they didn't find happy endings with Maggie: each of them achieved orgasm nearly every time they came together -- pun intended.

“Yes” Matt started talking with his face still beet red, “I am still a virgin.” Matt looked around...

"There's nothing wrong with that," Alice said quickly, knowing what her brother's expression and glances meant.

She thought to herself, I wish I'd still been a virgin at your age. Then she looked to her twin and recalled the first time she'd orgasmed at the workings of Carrie's fingers upon her clitoris; and remembered the night a few months later when she'd exploded with a cock sunk deep inside her so-tight pussy and told herself, No I don't.

“Are you saying you want to be my wingmen, well women?”

Alice didn't immediately understand what Matt meant, that he was asking if the sisters were going to help him find a girl … help him bring a girl home to the bungalow … girl who wasn't already in the vacation house. She started to correct him after a moment of hesitation, "What we're trying to say is--"

But Carrie cut Alice off quickly, moving forward to grasp her brother's arm and lift him to his feet. "You need to leave for a moment, bro'."

She hurried him to the door, adding, "The three of us need to talk about this a moment. Just … wait outside a minute."

Carrie looked back to a very confused Alice for a moment as she opened the bedroom door and essentially tossed her brother out. She told him firmly, "In fact, go get some breakfast while the three of us talk about this … figure out how best to help you with your problem."

Slamming the door shut, Carrie crossed to stand before a wide eyed Alice, explaining herself, "He thinks were going to be his wingmen … find him a girl … a girl who isn't us!"

Alice just stared for a moment, not grasping Carrie's point. The every-so-slightly-younger-twin continued, "Why didn't we consider that first?"

The eldest sister's expression finally showed understanding. She looked to the bathroom door where Maggie had continued to stand. The youngest just shrugged and said, "Good point."

Alice stood and paced about slowly for a moment before looking back to Carrie. "I dunno. I just … I just thought that … maybe we would do it right. More right than some girl we don't--"

"You want to fuck Matt," Carrie said with a matter of fact tone. When Alice didn't respond, she added, "You want to be our brother's first. This isn't about Matt … it's about you."

"Is not!" Alice snapped back.

"Is too!" Carrie argued. "You want to be his first … so that he'll always remember you as the one who took his cherry."

Again, from the bathroom Maggie giggled. Alice stared at the youngest sister, who shrugged again and said, "She could be right, you know."

Alice contemplated Carrie's argument for a moment, certain that it wasn't true. She was doing this for Matt! Then … a blush filled her face at the recollection of him standing in his bedroom that day, his cock half-hard, pushing out away from his groin just enough to allow her to see it through the cracked door. Maybe they were right.

"Eenie, meenie, miney, mo," she said, pointing her finger with each word at herself and her siblings. When Carrie and Maggie both gave her confusing looks, Alice said, "We pick who will be Matt's first, here and now … random … by chance."

Carrie laughed aloud, saying, "You're totally skipping the part about us finding him a girl who isn't one of his sisters."

Maggie was by now emerging from her escape route to stand by her sisters. She told Alice, "Maybe Carrie's right. Maybe we should take him out tonight to one of the dance clubs … find him a nice girl."

Alice began, "But how will we know if--"

"We won't!" Carrie cut in. She continued, "We might hook him up with a total bitch who's a dead fish in bed. But that's what he's thinking were offering him … and … I think that before we offer to claim his virginity ourselves, eenie, meenie, miney, or mo … I … I just wonder whether or not we should consider doing this the normal way."

"The normal way?" Alice asked sarcastically. "Like there's anything normal about three sisters finding their little brother a pussy to put his dick into?"

"I mean normal like … like not one of his blood relatives," Carrie clarified. The three of them stood in silence for a moment contemplating the sudden change in direction before Carrie conceded, "We can always do it the other way if things don't work out."

Another moment of silence passed, during which Alice noticed that the youngest sister seemed a million miles away. Alice caught Maggie's lips gently moving, then caught sight of the thumb of one hand touching the tips of her fingers in sequence; index, middle, ring, pinky, repeat. Alice nodded Carrie's attention to Maggie's hand, and the former laughed aloud.

"Oh my god, Mag," Carrie said. "You're counting eenie meenie to find out if you'd be the one."

The young redhead blushed a fiery red again and hid her hands behind her back. She mumbled, "I was just wondering is all."

"Are we decided?" Carrie asked, mostly of Alice. The eldest's opinion was the only one that mattered; Maggie would go along with the other two. When Alice nodded in silence, Carrie said, "Okay, both of you get showered and dressed. We'll go out for breakfast and started scouting the terrain for likely targets."

Maggie giggled yet again, then turned and headed for the shower, calling back, "Who's washing my back?"

"I'll go talk to Matt," Alice said. She was the oldest, and this had been her idea, after all. Carrie began to argue that maybe Alice was the wrong person -- that her motivations weren't clear -- but Alice promised, "My agenda is to see that our brother gets laid, not gets laid by us. Go wash your sister's back."

Carrie sought reassurance that Alice would keep her eye on the road, then went to join Maggie in the shower. The sister left behind donned a robe and headed out to go talk to the youngest sibling.

Matt was caught off guard after being rushed out of the room and the door slammed behind him. Instead of going to get breakfast Matt waited around and listened in to the three sisters. When he heard Maggie and Carrie confront Alice about wanting to fuck him hd put his hand over his mouth and took a step back. He was in shock hearing that his own sister wanted to fuck him.

He was confused especially when his mind momentarily filled with images of Alice on top of him riding his him. He shook the images from his mind and leaned back in to keep listening. The sisters came up with their plan and then Maggie and Carrie went in the shower together. After he heard the door to the bathroom close he hurried to the kitchen to wait for Alice.

When she joined him in the kitchen he was sipping a cup of coffee that he just brewed. “So what was that all about?” Matt asked Alice. He decided to act like he hasn’t heard them for now to see just how much Alice would actually tell him. “How are you going to help me lose my virginity? And with whom?”

Alice found Matt in the kitchen sipping at a hot cup of coffee. She took it from him without so much as a how do you do and moved around the breakfast bar to sit.

“So what was that all about?”

She sipped at what had been her brother's morning pick me up and -- as she pushed a second, empty mug toward Matt -- answered vaguely, "Oh, we just had to get all of our ducks in a row."

“How are you going to help me lose my virginity? And with whom?”

Well, NOT me apparently, Alice thought to herself. As the trio of girls had been talking, Alice had found herself becoming more disappointed that her initial plan was being tossed out … or at least being downgraded to Plan B. She was a bit surprised at her frustration as she'd honestly thought she was doing this for Matt. Alice could go out into town or onto the beach and find any number of men to fuck her; all three of the beautiful sisters could. So, this disappointment … was it really about not being the woman who would deliver Matt to manhood? It suddenly seemed so.

"Well, first, we're gonna stop talking about it out loud like that," Alice said with a bit of a chastising tone. She sipped at her coffee as she eyed her handsome brother, adding, "The last thing we want is for the female population of the resort to know that you're on the hunt for a warm, wet hole in which--"

Alice stopped suddenly, blushing at her crudeness. That was a Carrie kind of response, dummy, she thought. She'd been about to say in which you'll thrust three times then spew and pass out. Alice had never been with a virgin -- not a male one anyway -- but she'd heard enough stories about how quickly they reached their happy ending. A guy could beat off day in, day out, multiple times a day, even right up to the time he finally got his cock into a woman, and he was still gonna get his rocks off in record time. At least, that was what Alice's friends had told her. And she doubted that there were a lot of women down here for vacation who were looking for a boy to unload before she even realized he was inside her.

"Finish your coffee and go get showered and dressed," she told Matt, standing again and circling back toward him. She stopped near her brother, adding, "We're just going to go about our day, having fun, seeing the sights, eating new foods … like normal tourists. And, along the way, Carrie and Maggie and I will keep our eyes open for the right woman for you … okay?"

She looked into his eyes as she smiled, then -- because even sitting on a stool he was taller than Alice -- stood on her toes and kissed his forehead, something she'd done often when he was a child but hadn't been able to since he'd sprouted taller than her in his early teens.

"You have to trust that we can do this right for you, Matt," Alice continued with a loving tone. "We only want the best for you. We'll find someone who will be good to you … and for you..."

Alice continued the thought to herself, And if we can't, one of us will take care of you our self. Deep in her heart and soul, though, she was thinking I'll take care of you myself. Alice couldn't believe how much she'd found herself wanting to be the woman who led her brother into manhood. It would be strange for her, of course: sure, she'd been having sex with one sister for years and another for month, but Matt was no sister.

She smiled to him and -- if he did or said nothing that would stop her -- she would head to the bedroom to get ready as well.

Suddenly what was his cup of coffee was now his sister’s. Matt took the empty mug and playfully rolled his eyes as he went to go and pour himself a fresh cup. Matt sipped it while listening to Alice talk about the plan for the day. After she finished speaking Matt set down his mug and nodded in agreement. “Sounds like a good plan. For a moment there I thought you wanted to be the one to take my virginity. Could you imagine?” Matt downed the rest of his coffee then went to go get ready.

In the shower he gave his groin and torso a quick touch up shave to make sure there was not a hair in sight. After his shower he dressed in grey board shorts with blue stripes and another Hawaiian button up shirt. This one white with black decals and he left it unbuttoned. Meeting his sisters in the living room the soon left to go get lunch.

The day processes like normal, almost like they never talked about the plan. He noticed his sisters checking out potential girls when they were down by the pool and on the beach. He did notice the sisters sharing some secretive whispering and was even sure he caught them checking him out quite frequently especially when he came out of the water and his shorts cling to his body showing off the outline of his impressive cock.

After a couple hours of hanging out on the beach they once again ended up by the pool when more people started showing up at the pool bar. The siblings having a few drinks with their dinner. The sun was beginning to set and they found themselves on the dance floor. Matt hadn’t drank enough this much in his life. Stuff was starting to blur and he could feel the alcohol taking effect on his body.

Last edited:
“For a moment there I thought you wanted to be the one to take my virginity. Could you imagine?”

Alice had to turn her face away at her brother's comment. She laughed nervously, telling him falsely, "No! I can't imagine for a second."

As she headed for the bedroom she shared with the others, Alice wondered for a moment whether or not Matt had heard the trio talking. No … no, he wouldn't be so calm … would he? She took one last peek over her shoulder at the young man as she entered the bedroom. She wished she hadn't promised Carrie that she'd be good and follow the new plan. With every passing moment, Alice wanted to simply lead her brother to his own room and make a man of him.

The day passed every so slowly for the girls, all three of them. They had a lot on their minds regarding Matt, and those minds were working hard at finding a solution to their problem.

That problem, of course, was a conflict on what truly was their ultimate goal of the day. Carrie was the most eager of the three when it came to finding a lover for their brother who wasn't of his own bloodline. She'd picked out a couple of dozen women over the hours between breakfast and dinner, even taking the time to approach, greet, and chat with some of them. Friendly banter, the kind in which vacationers engaged. But -- for a variety of reasons -- out of all of those women, she found not a one who fit the plan, with one of the biggest reasons being Alice's veto.

(Ironically, four of those women wanted to hookup with Carrie; two wanted to spend time with her alone, one wanted to invite her husband along, and the last inquired about a threesome with the cute redhead whose nipples are simply mesmerizing.)

"I don't think you want to find Matt a lover," Carrie accused Alice after the first couple of hours. When the eldest sister denied such thoughts, her twin challenged, "Then you find someone. You haven't made an effort all day. All you've done is say too old, too young, too flirty, not flirty enough. Hell, that bleached blonde with the rose tattoo actually asked about Matt, about whether he was single and -- and I quote! -- looking for a good time. Looking for a good time, Alice."

"She was a whore," Alice murmured, adding, "Maybe not literally but at least figuratively."

Carrie laughed, asking sarcastically, "And how's that a bad thing?"

The fight continued off and on at times when Matt was out of ear shot until the sun was touching the horizon and Maggie finally pressed, "Are we going dancing or not?"

"I need to shower and change," Carrie stated, already standing and turning toward the distant bungalow. After the other two said they wanted to do the same, she found Matt standing at the bar waiting for their next round of drinks and called out, "We'll be back in an hour."

The sun was down by the time the four siblings were all again together, dancing to pop music and standards from rock that were being given a tropical twist by the resort's house band. The quest for a virginity-thief continued, though -- once again -- Carrie was the more eager of the three, Alice was the more conservative, and Maggie was the one simply shrugging her shoulders.

"He's drunk," Alice whispered close to Carrie's ear after an hour or more had passed. She spoke the words with a tone of disappointment; drunk sex wasn't what she wanted for her brother for his first time. She reached out to grasp Maggie by the elbow, gestured her attention toward Matt, then told both of her sisters over the music, "We need to get him back to the house."

"I'm staying," Maggie said, turning back to the young man with whom she'd been dancing for most of the past hour. She did a little spin with her hands high in the air, laughing before telling the others, "You get'im back. I'm having fun."

"I'll do it," Carrie said with a gruff voice before stepping through the dancing mob toward her brother. Alice caught her twin by the arm and gave her a very recognizable expression. Carrie answered the unspoken question with a bit of dramatic flare, "Because you might rape him when you get him back."

"Would not!" Alice countered, before laughing loudly at the realization that some of those around her had heard Carrie's warning. She blushed and said to no one in particular, "I'm not a rapist."

"C'mon, let's go, bro'," Carrie said as she reached her brother. She took his arm, which didn't go unnoticed by the cougar who had sidled up close to Matt during the song and begun grinding her very round ass against his groin. When the women complained, Carrie lied before turning him away, "He's 16. Go find some meat that's a little less rare."

One minute Matt was dancing and the next he was being led away from the bar from Carrie. “Hey where are we going?!” Matt said as Carrie kept taking him away. “I’m not drunk! Just a little buzz.” Matt added as the we’re heading down the trail to their bungalow. ‘Another night down the drain.’ Matt thought as they entered the bungalow and was led to his bedroom.

“I thought you were gonna help me lose my virginity. I was only drinking because I was nervous. I want to be really good at sex and the drinks were helping me relax a little.” Matt confessed to his sister as he laid down on his bed.

“I want to be really good at sex and the drinks were helping me relax a little.”

"Doesn't work that way, dummy," Carrie told her brother as she ripped his deck-style shoes off his feet and tossed them aside. She grimaced at the cloud of sand that spilled from them, some of it onto her skirt and legs. As she wiped the grains away, she explained, "The alcohol lowers your inhibitions and makes you willing to do things you might not otherwise do. It doesn't make you better at those things, though. Jeez."

Matt tried to rise from the mattress but his sister just pushed him back down again. The second time he rose, she worked him out of his unbuttoned shirt and tossed it toward the discarded shoes before once again pushing him downward. "You're not going anywhere but to bed, so, stop."

Pushing and pulling her brother this way and that, Carrie managed to get at least the thin bed spread out from under him. She'd been wanting to get all the bedding pulled down, but as it was a typically warm night, the one layer would be enough.

That was when she finally noticed it. As Carrie had been working the bedding this way and that and Matt had been squirming about as well, his shorts and boxers had pulled up sufficiently far enough to reveal the head of his cock dangling downward against his midthigh. Carrie's eyes widened at the sight of it, knowing instantly that her brother was very well endowed. If he hadn't been, it -- that incredible cock -- would have still been hid up under the two layers of Matt's clothing.

She looked to her brother's face to find his eyes clothes as he murmured about the evening he'd been having and the multitude of women who -- in his drunken delusion -- had all most definitely, most obviously, most hungrily wanted to ride my dick like a racing boroughthred.

"Boroughthred…?" Carrie mused, smiling. She suddenly wished she had her cell phone and its audio recording capability with her for this because Matt was unlikely to remember it in the morning. "Yeah, they all wanted to mount you, bro'."

Carrie looked down at the last two inches of his cock again, thinking after a moment If they'd seen that, they might very well have wanted to take a ride. She looked back over her shoulder to the door as if she expected one of her sisters to suddenly show up, then looked back to Matt's face, then his cock.

Then, after a moment of contemplating the ramifications, Carrie gently caressed a hand up the inside of her brother's thigh … and grasped the semi-erect shaft of his incredible cock.

Matt attempted to get out of bed a couple times but in his drunken state was easily pushed back down onto the bed. Carrie pulled his shoes off as well as his shirt and pulled the thin sheet over his torso. His eyes were getting heavy and the words were just leaving his mouth with no thought at all.

Matt was laying there almost asleep but not quite yet. That was when he felt it.... a hand that wasn’t his in his dick. A very soft smooth hand gripping his thick shaft. His eyes slowly opened back up and he saw Carrie with her eyes locked in his cock. “You’re the first person to touch my dick besides me..” Matt said softly. His semi erect cock growing harder and longer in Carrie’s hand.

“You’re the first person to touch my dick besides me..”

Carrie looked up to find her brother looking at her while she clutched his cock. She released her grip on him for a moment, wondering whether or not this was a good idea. She hadn't intended to do anything of the sort, but hey, she'd been drinking, too, so...

"Does this feel good?" Carrie asked as again she wrapped her fingers about Matt's shaft. She slowly pulled her hand downward, which was actually up his shaft until she was holding his bulbous head. She squeezed, then caressed her hand downward again almost all the way to the base. "How about that?"

He'd begun hardening in an instant at her touch and now he was quickly stiffening to a rock hard condition. It lifted the right leg of his shorts and boxers until it couldn't rise any farther. Carrie knew enough about men and their members to know that this was going to become very uncomfortable for Matt so she released her grip once again and even gave his shaft a bit of a push to the right and up his groin. Soon, there was a tent in the front of his groin. The shorts were loose but not loose enough; Carrie could just imagine Matt's cock rising high above his groin without the restriction of his chosen clothing.

She couldn't believe she was saying this: "You'd be more comfortable if you took those off."

Matt nodded his head and replied with a soft “Yes it does.” He thought having his own sister do anything like this with him would be weird but instead Matt found it turning him on more then he ever has been before. Maybe it was the alcohol or maybe it was something deep down inside of him that liked the taboo nature of this. His cock was harder and longer then it has ever grown when he would pleasure himself.

After Carrie told him he’d be more comfortable if he took his shorts off he hesitated slightly, mainly because he was a little nervous, but then he lifted his hips and pulled his shorts down. The waistband slipped past the head on his very long cock and then it sprung free. Matt looked up at his sister to see her reaction, she was the first girl to see his cock like this.

Carrie's lips spread in a wider smile as her brother began to shed his remaining clothes. She hadn't been sure he would strip; sure, he was eager -- even desperate -- to have sex, but Carrie was, after all, his sister.

When his shorts and boxers pull down past his groin and cock popped out like some sort of erotic Jack-in-the-Box, Carrie's eyes widened as well. He was huge. Well, not huge. She'd seen bigger. But, never first hand; Matt had a good inch or two on the longest dick that had ever been inside Carrie and the girth was … well, she didn't even know how to measure that comparison except to say that any woman putting that inside her was going to hurt at first and maybe even into the next day.

Any woman who put that inside her, Carrie thought. She checked the open door again, then looked back to her brother. Alice wanted Matt to get laid … and … she initially thought one of his sister's should have the duty. The pleasure! she thought to herself as she looked at the monster cock standing at a 45 degree angle over Matt's shaved groin. So … why not me? Why not me … now … here … here and now?

This was not the way Alice had wanted this to go down, of course. Matt was intoxicated and likely wouldn't even remember all of this tomorrow. Not the experience Alice wanted for their brother. But … f-u-u-u-ck … that cock! Carrie wanted to strip her panties off and climb aboard that thing and grasp the headboard and--

"Carrie...?" Alice's voice called out from the distance, adding, "Are you here?"

The horny twin was up and rushing for the bedroom door so fast that she tripped over her brother's shed clothing and nearly did a head first dive into a wicker planter. She stopped at the door to look beyond Matt's room, finding Alice and Maggie chatting softly to one another as they headed for the kitchen. Carrie looked back over her shoulder at her brother and his leaning flag pole again, then let out a sigh of despair.

"Go to sleep brother," she whispered his direction, not even sure he could hear her. "Maybe we'll take this up another time."

Waiting for both of her sisters to have their backs to her, Carrie slipped out of Matt's room and pulled the door closed until it silently met the frame. Then, quickly but silently, she sprinted toward the lagoon-side door of the bungalow, passing behind a room dividing wall. She stopped near the door, took a moment to compose herself, then opened and shut the door noisily.

"Oh, you're back," Carrie said with mocked surprise as she headed for the kitchen. "I was watching the fireflies out over the swamp. Did you know they had fireflies down here?"

"Where's Matthew," Alice asked, using their brother's full given name, as if she was his mother and he'd done something wrong.

"In his room, I guess," Carrie answered as she indicated that she, too, wanted one of the big glasses of ice water Maggie was pouring. "I sent him that way as soon as we got--"

She'd looked off toward Matt's bedroom as she was talking, and her eyes bulged with shock: little had she realized but opening the back door had caused a breeze through the house, just enough to blow open Matt's door … and there he was with that massive cock on full display!

Matt was looking at Carrie’s face as she eyes up his fully erect cock. ‘Am I finally going to become a man?’ He thought but his thoughts soon changed as Carrie hurried up off bed and out of the room. He laid his head back on his pillow and let out a disappointed sigh. ‘Guess not..’ he thought as he closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep.

He was slowly dozing off but snapped out of it when he heard his three sisters talking. All of the sudden he felt really thirsty. Matt climbed out of bed and found a pair of basketball shorts that he pulled on. However his cock was still fully erect and he adjusted it so it ran along his thigh in the shorts, he didn’t realize that due to his incredible length about three to four inches of his manhood was exposed at the bottom of his shorts.

Matt sleepily stumbled out of his room seeing his sisters standing there, Alice pouring ice cold water. “Hey, can I get a glass?”

Carrie looked between her sisters standing close before her and her brother rising from his bed in the distance. Alice was talking at her about … well, about something that Carrie wasn't really hearing as she herself was watching Matt pull a pair of gym shorts up and over his slowly weakening erection.

"Carrie!"

The youngest twin looked sharply to the eldest, asking obliviously, "What? I'm sorry, you were saying?"

Annoyed, Alice repeated, "What happened when you got back here with Matt? Did he say anything about the women he was dancing with? Did he meet any prospects?"

Before Carrie could answer, Maggie -- who'd caught movement in her peripheral -- gave out a little squeal and slapped her hand over her mouth as she caught sight of her brother and the growth extending a good two inches or so out of the bottom of the insufficient gym shorts. She looked to Alice, who was giving her a confused expression, then to Carrie who had closed her eyes to the sight and was gently shaking her head.

“Hey, can I get a glass?”

Alice flinched at the unexpected sound of Matt's voice, turning quickly to face him. Her gaze dropped almost immediately to his lower half, her eyes widening at the sight of the still partially blood filled member dangling downward and filling out the stretchy shorts. She turned to Carrie with a harsh expression, knowing that something -- someone -- had likely been the inspiration for her brother's current condition.

Carrie only shrugged, grabbed her glass of water, and headed away toward the bedroom that had been their parents'. "I'm taking mom and pop's room tonight. Nighty night."

"Carrie!" Alice called out, wanting some kind of explanation of what had happened when her twin and Matt had returned to the bungalow.

But she got no response from the quickly disappearing sister and turned back to the other two. Matt was apparently oblivious to his exposure, his attention on pouring water from a pitcher into a tall glass filled with ice that his youngest sister had slid to him. Maggie, for her part, wasn't oblivious at all; with her face as read as her hair, her gaze moved repeatedly back and forth between Matt's face and the head of his cock.

"Time for you to go to bed, I think," Alice told Maggie with a firm tone.

"Alone?" the redhead asked with concern. When she saw Alice give her an even harder glare, she giggled; her eldest sister had likely thought Maggie meant you mean without Matt? She blushed even a deeper red and clarified, "I mean, aren't you coming, too?"

"I'll be along," Alice said, coming around the kitchen island to push Maggie off her high stool and aim her for the distant bedroom door. She said softly, "I have to deal with Matthew first."

"Deal with?" Maggie whispered, giggling in delight. "Do you mean--"

"Go to bed, Maggs," Alice demanded, giving her a last push in the right direction. Once the girl was heading away -- taking a last peak back at her brother's cock -- Alice returned to stand near Matt, studying his face for a moment before grasping him by the elbow and turning him back the way he'd come. She told him with a parental tone, "Bed time, bro'."

In the bedroom, Alice pulled the rest of the bedding back this time, took the glass of water which she set aside, and gave her brother a push back onto the mattress from which he'd come. She threw the sheet and blanket over Matt but left the bedspread pulled back, knowing he'd be too hot. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, Alice had essentially taken Carrie's place and position, even able to see the partially swollen head of her brother's cock peeking out as it had with the other twin.

"I'm sorry we didn't find you someone tonight, bro', but … we still have 10 days down here to … well, you know," she told him. She gave Matt a moment to respond if he wished, then -- curious about the moments before she and Maggie had returned -- asked quite bluntly, "So … did anything happen between you and Carrie when you got back here from the club?"

If Matt was sober and had his wits about him he would have noticed that part of his dick was hanging out his shorts. He saw his sister’s glancing down but didn’t think anything about it. Once Carrie handed him the water he proceeded to chug the cold water. There was a few sips left when Alice moved him back into the room.

She got him in bed and pulled the sheet over him. When he settled in bed it caused his shorts to ride up which revealed more of his thick member. Although it was covered by the sheet his exposed member was still obvious.

“Thank you for helping me with this Alice.” Matt softly replied to his sister. “Did anything happen? Do you mean did Carrie try to have sex with me? If so no, nothing happened.” Matt said remembering Carrie grabbing his cock but kept that to himself.

“Do you mean did Carrie try to have sex with me? If so no, nothing happened.”

Alice was relieved at her brother's answer. Carrie had been right about Alice's feelings regarding Matt: although she hadn't believed it earlier, she was quickly coming to understand that she did indeed want to be the one who claimed his virginity and escorted him into what much of society considered manhood.

"Well, that's good then," Alice said softly, tentatively.

She didn't want Matt to believe that sex with Carrie -- sex with either of his sisters -- had been an option the trio had discussed. She felt a bit stupid having asked the question of Matt now, of course. But … live and learn. She glanced down her brother's form, and even under the sheet and thin blanket, she could still make out the general shape of Matt's now hidden cock. She found herself wanting to pull the bedding down, as well as pulling down her panties, and mounting that monster. But, again, Matt had been drinking, and she didn't want his first experience with a woman to take place in a fog of intoxication.

And there was Carrie to consider, too. Alice had no doubt whatsoever that her twin wanted to ride their brother's impressive rod to its satisfaction and -- with any luck -- to her own pussy's satisfaction, too. Ironically, Alice didn't even consider Maggie when it came to the topic of Matt's introduction to sex. Maggie was still young and inexperienced and even a bit naïve in some respects. Alice had seen the redhead's responses to the conversation about Matt's virginity, as well as her reaction when they first invited him into their room to talk earlier that day.

Alice looked to her brother's face and suddenly realized that he was passed out. She whispered his name, then again, but got nothing. Probably good, she thought. Alice didn't trust herself right now not to just say fuck it … and then fuck … it!

She stood and left the room, heading back to the room she was sharing with her sisters. As expected, she found only Maggie there. The redhead asked after Matt and got a report about him being out for the night.

"Are we really gonna … you know...?" she began hesitantly. "If we can't find someone we like for him."

"Yes," Alice said without hesitation as she began undressing for bed. She glanced to her sister and caught her expression. "You asked we. We would seem to include you. Did you mean it that way?"

"No," Maggie responded quickly. Then, more carefully, she clarified, "I mean … I love Matt just like you and Carrie do … and … I want the best for him. But … I don't think that's me. I mean..."

She went silent, looking at the floor. She blushed so deeply red that Alice could see it from across the bedroom. The eldest sister said with a loving tone, "Maggs, just because Carrie and I are more sexually experienced … just because we were … well, you know … with each other, for a much longer time than--"

"I'm still a virgin, Alice," Maggie cut in suddenly. She looked up to find a confused expression on her sister's face. She looked to her fiddling hands a moment, then looked back to Alice and verified, "I've never been with a man."

"But … I thought … didn't you say..." Alice tried.

"No," Maggie said.

"But you told Carrie and I--"

"No, I didn't," Maggie countered. "When I came to you on my 19th birthday and asked to be part of what you and Carrie had with each other, Carrie made an assumption … that I had been with others before the two of you."

Alice's eyes were wide with shock at Maggie's revelation. "You mean … I mean, you're saying--"

"I've never been with anyone but you and Carrie," Maggie said, leaving no doubt. "You two … you were my first."

"And … what about since then--"

"And my only," Maggie said, answering that question, too. "I've never had sex with anyone but you and Carrie."

She giggled and blushed again, adding with a smirk, "Well, and myself sometimes. But, I think everyone does that, right?"

The two of them dressed for bed, slipped in between the sheets, and continued talking about Maggie's confession, about the situation with Matt, and about other such topics as whether or not there were experiences Maggie would like to have before this family vacation was over.

"I think I'd like to be with a guy," she said.

"Matthew?" Alice asked.

Maggie giggled. "Dunno. Maybe. I don't want to be his first, though. He should be with someone who knows what they're doing. He should be with you. Or Carrie."

"Or someone we meet on--"

"No!" Maggie cut in. "With you. Or Carrie. His first time needs to be with someone who loves him, who cares about him. Like what you and Carrie did for me. I treasure my experiences with my sisters … and Matt will, too. Promise me. Promise me, Alice … that tomorrow, you and Carrie … or you or Carrie … will give our brother the same wonderful experience that you gave me."

After a moment of contemplation, Alice responded, "I promise."

Maggie leaned into her sister and kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you, sis."

They looked into one another's eyes for a moment, then Maggie leaned in again and pressed her lips to Alice's. The kiss was initially soft but became more erotic over the long moment. Maggie pulled back, smiling, telling her eldest sister, "Let's go join Carrie."

The pair of them got out of bed and headed for the other room; Maggie had never had sex with just one of the twins before, so this felt right. They arrived in their parents' bedroom to find Carrie writhing in the huge bed, her bared breasts on display as the sheets just barely hid the hands working between her thighs. The two sisters joined the third, and together as siblings and lovers, they drove one another to heights of ecstasy they'd never enjoyed with others, before finally curling up in one another's arms and drifting off.

After passing out Matt slept through the night and woke up the next morning to the sun hitting his face through the window. As Matt sat up and stretched he tried to remember the previous night. He remembered some dancing and being led back to his room by Carrie. A brief image of Carrie touching his cock flashed through his mind. He wondered if it was something that actually happened or just a dream.

Matt soon climbed out of bed still just wearing his shorts then head out to the kitchen. While he waited for his cup of coffee to brew he rubbed his sleepy eyes. He grabbed his cup and went out onto the patio and scrolled through his phone while sipping the coffee.

Alice was the first to wake, as was normal between the three of them after a night of delicious incest. Her head ached a bit from the slightly excessive alcoholic intake and she needed to pee, too; she padded off to the bathroom to take care of both situations before returning to the bedroom to look down upon her beautiful sisters.

Maggie had shocked Alice the night before with both her confession of having never had any lovers -- male or female -- other than her two sisters; and of her demand that Alice and/or Carrie be the one to lead their brother into manhood. She studied her twin for a moment, recalling what Carrie had said about Alice's selfish aims regarding Matt. She took a moment to consider it and concluded that Carrie had to be the one to claim their male sibling's virtue and teach him what love making was all about.

After finding and donning her bra and panties, then slipping an oversized tee shirt on to hide most of her down to just beyond the lower curvature of her buttocks, Alice headed out into the kitchen for a badly needed cup of coffee. Alice caught the delicious smell filling the air and realized that Matt had beaten her to it. She poured a cup of her own and made her own way out to the patio, greeting her brother.

"Did you have fun at the club last night?" she asked, making idle chit chat while she contemplated how to breach the subject that she knew was first most of all four of their minds. "You had a couple of admirers, particularly that French chick … the cougar with the gaudy belly button ring."

They chatted a few minutes more before Alice excused herself to return to the kitchen. She put together a couple of small plates of cold food to tide them over until they all went out to breakfast together, then made her way back to the patio. They ate in near silence for nearly half an hour before Alice sat up and turned in her chair to look her brother directly in the face.

"We've decided something," she began, playing fast and loose with the word we. "All three of us want your first experience with a woman to be something you will always remember … will always cherish. There is a risk-- Well, risk might not be the right word. Anyway, we're afraid that the wrong woman might make your first time memorable for the wrong reason. So, we've decided you should-- Your first time-- It should be with someone who cares for your deeply … someone who loves you and will put your needs and desires first … before her own."

She hesitated to see how Matt would react to what she told him, then said quite bluntly, "Unless you find it unacceptable … too taboo … we … well, we think that your first time … should be with your sister, Carrie."

Matt greeted Alice when she joined him out in the patio and the two sibling chatted for a few minutes before she turned the topic to their plan. He listened and was shocked when he heard they came up with the decision that his first should be with Carrie. Matt wasn’t sure how to respond to this right away so he sat there silently.

Alice made sense when she explained her reasons and Matt understood. He also wasn’t weirded out at the thought of having sex with his own sister like he thought he would be. Actually the thought of it stirred something deep inside of him and it aroused him slightly.

“So how’d you decide it should be Carrie? Did you all pick straws or something?” He ran his thumb around the rim of his mug looking down at the ground. “Did you all want to have sex with me or was it just Carrie?” Matt asked curious about his other two sister’s interests towards him.

“So how’d you decide it should be Carrie? Did you all pick straws or something?”

Alice contemplated how to answer that as well as if to answer that. She herself had both pushed the other sisters to go along with this plan in the first place, not that Carrie had needed much of a push; Carrie had agreed fairly quickly that Alice's idea was a good one, even though she herself had had no interest in being the pussy in which Matt's cock would find its first joy. Even now, Alice was concerned that Carrie might say no or even hell no to claiming their brother's virtue.

(Of course, Alice didn't know about what happened between her twin and Matt the previous evening or about what might have happened should she and Maggie not have arrived when they did.)

And, of course, there was the simple fact that Alice had made the decision that Carrie would hold the honor of delivering their brother into manhood, even though Alice herself was desperate to have the pleasure. Before she could get out an answer, though, Matt went on.

“Did you all want to have sex with me or was it just Carrie?”

Well, now that was even a harder question to answer wasn't it? Alice wanted to have sex with Matt; that was now a fully understood given; while Carrie, well, that was still a question yet to be answered; and Maggie...? Well, Alice was pretty sure that wasn't going to happen. The youngest of the sisters was still a virgin come to find out, and Alice had doubt as to whether or not the younger sister would want the first cock to enter her to be attached to her younger brother.

Then again, Alice found herself musing, Maggie's only lovers had been her own sisters. So...

"It's not so much about wanting to have sex with you, Matt," Alice responded, looking out over the lagoon beyond the bungalow's patio and sandy backyard. "It's more about … wanting to ensure you have a satisfying experience. We all three want that for you, Matt."

She turned in her chair to face him again and -- not meaning to do so but doing it still -- glanced toward her brother's lower half … where, whether he wanted it to or not, his cock had again swollen to conspicuous proportions. Alice's eyes widened then looked down to her coffee mug as she felt a blush fill her face.

Oh, fuck! I want that inside me so bad. For a moment, Alice wondered why she was passing on being Matt's first. After all, she was a great lover; men and women alike had been telling her that for the past handful of years. Why shouldn't she have the privilege of slipping that beautiful thing inside her hungry pussy?

Simple, really! Alice was the one who'd come up with this plan of the girls benefiting Matt; she couldn't be the one who actually carried that plan out without it looking like it had always been about her.

"Listen … Matt," she said finally able to look him in the eyes while she talked to him with a serious tone. "I want to make sure that you are totally comfortable with this. If … if it feels … weird or anything … we can return to our original plan and find you a nice woman here at the resort."

She looked down to her mug again for a moment, yet again contemplating something that had been on the minds of all three of them since yesterday morning. The sisters had been conflicted about telling Matt this information and they still hadn't made a decision, but -- just like choosing Carrie to be their brother's lover -- Alice decided to make the decision for them.

"Matt, if it helps you decide," she said softly, slowly, "This … having-- I mean, making love … to one of your sisters … to Carrie, in particular … or me for that matter..."

Alice couldn't help but toss her name into the hat, just to see what Matt's reaction would be. She continued before he could respond, "I know it sounds … taboo. But … well, you should know: Carrie and I … our first sexual experiences were with each other. We learned about making love with one another. And neither of us regret that. In fact--"

She hesitated again, looking down at her mug for a moment. She was really taking liberties with her sisters' sexual histories here. She looked up to Matt again to continue but didn't get the chance.

"What she's trying to say, Matt..." Maggie was suddenly saying from the patio doorway, "...is that she and Carrie also introduced me to sex."

She stepped out onto the patio, circling around as she talked until she was standing before her two siblings. Maggie continued, "And I have no regrets either. Your sisters are very loving people … and very good at making you feel loved..."

She blushed a fiery red again as she looked to Alice, down to her feet, and then back to Matt before finishing, "They are very good lovers. And … and trust me, bro' … being with them is something you will never regret in all your life."

Maggie gave her brother a wide, reassuring smile, then looked to Alice to say, "Carrie is in the shower getting ready for our lesson."

The three sisters had met a guy who ran a dive shop the night before, and they'd arranged to have a private lesson for all four of the siblings this morning. She gave Matt one last smile and returned to the bungalow's interior. Alice looked to Matt for a moment, then shrugged playfully.

"Well … there's another vote, so..." She couldn't help but look at Matt's groin again; he had to be fucking hard as a rock and feeling uncomfortably awkward because his shorts were lifted over his right thigh a full two inches from where his erection was sitting at a weird angle. Alice couldn't help herself, nodding in the direction of Matt's stiffy and joking, "There's another vote, I think. I'm going to go shower and get ready … and you should, too."

She stood, hovered over her brother for a moment, then leaned down and kissed him on the forehead before turning and heading back inside to give him some space.

The secrets started to pour out of Alice when she revealed to him that the three sister’s have been having sex together for some time now. Things a brother shouldn’t want to hear about, but Matt was wanting to hear more. Hear details about their incestuous encounters and he was picturing the three girls naked together in bed. His cock once again getting so hard in front of his sister.

Ever since the thought of having sex with one of his sister’s was introduced to his brain it grew into a desire, lust filled desire. Something inside him got so turned on from the taboo nature of this and he found himself not wanting to lose his virginity to some random girl on the island, but instead his sisters.

Matt couldn’t get a word in before the two sisters left to go shower. He finished his coffee then went to the bathroom connected to his room to shower. The whole shower he remained rock hard and knew he had to relieve himself. Matt stroked his long thick cock and started thinking about his sister’s having sex together. Then his mind added him to the mix and the three sisters taking turns with his cock. He released a huge load all over the shower floor and turned the shower off after it was washed away.

Matt dried off and got dressed in his board shorts and a tank top and went out to the living room to wait for his sisters to join him.

"You told him what?"

Alice looked at her outraged twin's reaction to being informed about the conversation out on the patio and realized that she had definitely overstepped. She opened her mouth to speak, but before she could Maggie stepped up, almost in between the two.

"He was going to find out sometime," the youngest interjected. She chuckled a bit, adding, "I'm shocked he hasn't found out before this. I mean, come on, really...? The two of you have been doing this for years, and, well you and me--"

"You made the decision," Carrie accused, speaking of course about who was going to first sleep with their brother. "You told Matt that I was going to fuck him."

"Make love to--"

"Fuck him, make love to him … that's not the point!" Carrie cut in. "You made the decision … you told Matt of your decision … and you only now come and tell me."

"You don't want to do this?" Alice asked with a raised eye brow. Carrie went suddenly and entirely quiet, to which Alice continued, "See? So, get off your fucking high horse and tell me … are you okay with this?"

Maggie looked to Carrie as well as did Alice, waiting for the somewhat-sort-of-middle child's response. A moment later, Carrie shrugged her shoulders, answering, "Sure. Yeah, I guess."

Maggie literally giggled and lightly clapped her finger tips together with excitement. Carrie shot the redhead a hard look, asking, "What are you so tickled about?"

"Nothing!" Maggie responded and she threw her arms around Carrie's torso and hugged her. "I'm happy … for Matt."

The three of them discussed logistics for a while, finally deciding that tonight would be the night their brother lost his virginity. They would tell Matt after he finished showering and dressing, then go out to have a fun day in the resort. All four of them had received the standard morning group message from their parents, this one saying that the couple would be back tomorrow on the midday float plane. So, it was tonight or possibly not at all.

"I wanna tell him!" Maggie said excitedly.

She didn't know why it was important for her to do it -- maybe because she knew she'd never been in the running to be Matt's lover -- but Maggie's sisters just shrugged their shoulders before setting about to get ready for the day. What they didn't know was that when Maggie left the bedroom, she was heading excitedly to her brother's room to tell him right now.

"Matt...?" she asked from outside the bedroom door before knocking lightly and opening it. She could hear the shower running and walked to the bathroom door where she repeated her, "Matt, are you--"

Maggie stopped suddenly, her eyes bulging at what she saw: beyond the steamed glass of the shower door, her brother had one hand flat against the tile before him, supporting him, as the other hand worked feverishly up and down his more than obvious erection. Maggie couldn't know whether the one year younger man had just begun masturbating or had been at it for several minutes; but just seconds after she laid eyes upon the scene, Matt groaned out in ecstasy as his cock shot out wads of cum visible even from where Maggie was standing at the cracked bathroom door.

She watched him for a long moment, until his stroking had ended and he stood a bit more upright to finish. She backed away and hurried for the bedroom door, pulling it open quickly--

To find Alice standing there scrutinizing her. Maggie's face exploded with a fiery blush as her gaze dropped to the floor. Alice only sent her on her way after saying, "Go get ready. I'll tell Matt later when he's not naked and confusing you and your thoughts."

Later, when Matt emerged and joined his sisters at the kitchen island, Alice informed the male of the clan that -- "If you approve -- Carrie wished to have the honor of leading Matt into manhood later that day. Carrie acknowledged Alice's statement with a polite smile; Maggie, still embarrassed about having been caught peeping, kept quiet but nodded affirmation when Matt looked her way.

"If we are all decided," Alice said, looking between the three of them, "We can go out and have a fun day and return back here later."

Back