What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D that sounds like a good shopping spree to me

And yay for Mister Murray :nana:

He deserved it...massively so, even I had a little tear for the dour little fucker...:D

It means we have a bike for the Manx...this terrifies me beyond comprehension...it's more than 20 years since I rode pillion, this may be more than a little back in at the deep end...:eek:

He deserved it...massively so, even I had a little tear for the dour little fucker...:D

It means we have a bike for the Manx...this terrifies me beyond comprehension...it's more than 20 years since I rode pillion, this may be more than a little back in at the deep end...:eek:

But the deep end is the best one :)

That's cool. I hope he bought one with his pillion's comfort in mind!

I want to go horse riding again, I love the feeling of a stallion between my legs

tumblr_mpksicS2gL1s7v2oco1_500.gif

My emotions are all over the place today; woke up crying and crying again, most of the day I have been upbeat. For those who don't like the comments I make here or just don't like me at all; please just put me on ignore, you know that I won't turn off my Pm's well then again maybe I will for now.

Time to get away for a little while.

Anxious and wondering about tomorrow where I'll find out if all our plans are going to happen or if everything will just fall apart. :( I hate this feeling. :mad:

My emotions are all over the place today; woke up crying and crying again, most of the day I have been upbeat. For those who don't like the comments I make here or just don't like me at all; please just put me on ignore, you know that I won't turn off my Pm's well then again maybe I will for now.

images19_zpsd340122b.jpg

No, no hun, say fuck um........... Respond to their PM's with all the release of stress you need. Come to the dark side sweetie, we have cosmos and cookies....

When someone sends you a nasty-gram use it as a vent and fucking blow their doors off. They wanna be hateful give it right the hell back. This place has started to descend into some stupid shit.

{{{hugs}}} HB... take care of yourself. The other is just stuff and doesn't matter in the big scheme.

*Hugs* You know where to find me. :rose: :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back