Household items used for butt plug / dildo

litma2

Experienced
i got a question. what household items could i use for a but plug / dildo?

a cucumber is too big and a carrot is umm.... weird. ANYTHING ELSE I COULD USE?

Why are there so many people asking for household devices to be used as sex toys? Why not just go out & get a sex toy??:confused:

Things not to use....

The following list of items are not recommended. Note that this list is not from personal experience, just common sense.

* Ginsu Knifes
* Frozen Brocolli
* Popeel's Pocket Fisherman
* Your sewing machine
* A hot iron, or a plugged in curling iron
* A propane torch
* A fork
* A bottle of beer with the cap still in place
* A skyrocket
* Most glass items, especially anything with sharp edges.

Personal discretion is advised when using household products as adult toys, but it is highly recommended that you leave the phone within arms reach, and have the number of the nearby fire station programmed into the phone. :D

:nana::nana::nana::nana:

My best friend's live in suggested a carrot the other day. It's tapered and everything....:devil:

A long time ago, I used socks rolled up and stuffed inside a condom as a portable dildo. It was perfect for when I traveled, because apart they don't look like anything, but together they worked well. :)

My Domme at the time loved the idea of commanding me to be naughty while I was traveling on business. I was worried about having a dildo in my non-checked bags, and improvised. It worked very well.

Umberto Giannini hair products - still in the (very tightly screwed up!!) bottle. Friend of mine swears by it. Frequently.

Very 'convenient' shape with a decent heft to it.

Oh, and you can freeze them too for that extra zing when halfway home.

1) brush handle
2) broom handle
3) chair leg
4) kitchen utensil
5) just buy the damn dildo

Go to Williams Sonoma

Balloon whish
Olive wood citrus reamer

Forget the household items, you will always be disappointed. Get a Doc Johnson's Medium Butt Plug (although if you are a true beginner you may want to get the small too)
The medium is the perfect size, you always know it's there and it stays put until yu want to take it out.
Good luck!

thanks for the suggestions so far. Just for everyones info....... i dont wanna get a buttplug or dildo to jam in there cuse i have 2 4 year olds (twins) runnging around and they get into evrything.... of course i dont want em finding it. As well.... it'll be embarrassing if my wife finds it :(

I fashioned a dildo out of a newspaper, a rope, some tape and a condom. Roll the newspaper up to the size you want, then swirl the rope down to give it ribs. Tape holds the rope in place, and a condom gives it a nice outer coating. Nowhere near as satisfying as a dildo, but if you don't want a toy in the house, give it a try.

litma2 said:
thanks for the suggestions so far. Just for everyones info....... i dont wanna get a buttplug or dildo to jam in there cuse i have 2 4 year olds (twins) runnging around and they get into evrything.... of course i dont want em finding it. As well.... it'll be embarrassing if my wife finds it :(

Ok, first off, there are SERIOUS safety issues for anal toys that aren't the same as for a standard dildo
I commented on those HERE
Second, there're always places you can put stuff where the kids can't get it...you can get a cheap footlocker with a lock that will go under most beds or at the bottom of most closets
Third, why not share this with your wife? It's the sort of thing she's gonna be a LOT more pissed about if/when she finds out by accident than if you talk to her about it FIRST
If you can't share this sort of thing with your primary partner, I'd say you have bigger issues than finding a toy

There _is_ a lot of demand for this sort of info suddenly...

Once you start looking and using a little imagination, you'll see lots of things.

I'd recommend going to the drugstore and checking out the trial size items. There are often small cylindrical items that will do the job. They can be stashed in a travel bag. Also, a trip to the HW store can open more than just your eyes. Every wonder why MagLight flashlights come in so many sizes?

As James points out there are issues about using household items for unnatural purposes. If you think having her find your butt plug is embarrassing, try explaining it in an ER.

Be safe out there.

I agree with the comments on being careful with the household usage stuff. When i was training to work on an ambulance, you wouldn't believe the amount of crazy stuff we came across. Everything from screw drivers to cans being stuck up someones butt.. Talk about it not only being embarrassing for the person who got the stuff stuck up in them , but also for us, and everyone in the ER.

I'll echo that -- ouch!

I can't imagine being so drunk/horny that that seemed like a good idea.

Maybe if it was a bet, though... ;)

Hey Tx Girl, the medicos around here must be more jaded. They might be amused, but not embarrassed. They'd just ask to take a picture for an article they're writing for the American Journal of Anomalous Self-Sodomization.

Maybe it's just a California thing.

-- Slo

SlowGuy said:
I'll echo that -- ouch!

I can't imagine being so drunk/horny that that seemed like a good idea.

Maybe if it was a bet, though... ;)

Hey Tx Girl, the medicos around here must be more jaded. They might be amused, but not embarrassed. They'd just ask to take a picture for an article they're writing for the American Journal of Anomalous Self-Sodomization.

Maybe it's just a California thing.

-- Slo

My sister's an EMT, she got a call that was a guy who had a large live fish (well, it was dead by the time they got to the ER) up there
Buy toys kids, it's worth it

And I am AMAZED no one else picked up on him needing to hide this from his wife & commented

Household Items

Having worked in the Emergency Department as a nurse for almost 20 years I could tell you some stories of what has been found in various orifices. Most recently it was a vibrator that had gotten away and was too far up in the ass to get out without a surgeon using the tools of his trade. The funniest thing about it was that the x-rays (we have digital x-rays at our hospital) were so clear you could tell that there were no batteries in it.

If you're going to use something anally you need to be sure that it doesn't get away from you or your partner. The bowel will suck it right on up and in if you're not careful. That's why butt plugs work best.

To me the money spent for a toy designed for where and what you want is money well spent.

i think 2 things your best off actualy buying something that was made for the job, secondly perhaps you should tell your wife, you never know, if my fiance came up to me and told me that he wanted to get a butt plug for himself i'd be off like a shot to go buy him one! :p

Back