DariusD's Initial Offerings (Seeking F)

DariusD

Experienced
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Posts
77
Offerings updated - note: I would also be very interested in finding partners for YIM/AIM roleplay for any of the below roles.


~Long Term~
*Long term often requires more pre-plotting and time investment. Generally, I prefer longer posts and more dialogue between participants to make sure everything clicks. I'm open minded about details with all of these plot lines; please consider them suggestions. For a committed, interested partner, I can be quite flexible.

Modern

Punk and the Photographer
Scenario: In this scenario, your character is a hard-edged, tattooed, fierce street thug with an amazing body she's hidden for years. Now, trying her best to make enough money to help support her family or even get out of the street life, she's decided to try modeling, but she's jaded. She expects to be told to take off her clothes or even prostitute herself - which she will never do.

My character: Chad Faith is a gentle man with a keen eye. He has a subtle dark side, a hunger to push limits, but that is balanced by his romantic ideals.
Wanted: This is intended to be a sweet, psychological foray into a growing relationship. Unlike most characters I play, Chad won't be assertive or make the first move; however, as your character lowers her defenses, Chad will push for more and more exploration. Expect BDSM/Bondage and other elements to be on the table once their relationship is well-developed.
Inspirational Image


Seeking His Approval
Scenario: This incestuous story pits a young woman against her father or older brother (I'm open to either). In either case, the male figure in her life has always been distant; perhaps she was raised by her mother or even adopted, only to discover later in life that she desperately needs familial approval. In this story, we'd negotiate a reason for your character to need to spend time with mine. Perhaps her parents died, or she rebelled to the point that she had to be sent away. Regardless, our two characters are forced to live near, or together, and forbidden hungers and deep emotions gradually arise.
Wanted: Your character (based on this image, though open to others), would be fairly young but not innocent. After having explored with others, she has discovered a need for an older man's approval in her life. This story will feature heavy BDSM elements, possibly including collaring/training, etc. I would be willing to negotiate it not being a blood-relative, but prefer the incest angle.

An Indian Romance
Scenario: Inspired partially by this picture, An Indian Romance will feature a modern Indian princess be-smitten by a handsome foreigner who also happens to be involved in illegal, underground mixed martial arts tournaments. He mostly arranges them, and as such reaps the monetary rewards (and thus begins climbing the social ranks, insomuch as an outsider can).
Wanted: I'm looking for a forbidden love affair, all passion and "apparent" corruption of the Indian princess. Ideally, she'd be hungry for new experiences and sensations but relatively innocent. I'm open to other takes on the roles and story though, and look forward to working with someone to plot out something quite cinematic and erotic.

Impure Princess
Scenario: Inspired by this image, this story will feature a girl who, for all intents and appearances, is a pure, white, good princess. But she has a dark side. This girl needs to unveil and discover her dark side. When Staid Wyhom finds her, she at first resists, but then embraces the unveiling of her true self.
Wanted: This princess character will be a teenager (16-18), who presents an image of purity and perfection, while constantly seeking emotional and psychological permission to be who she truly is. I'm looking for someone with an intimate take on this story, who can write the development and beauty of such a flawed princess.

Mercenary Couple
Scenario: Jean is a member of special operations and has grown disillusioned with his position and responsibilities. Why risk his life and kill people for less than sixty-thousand a year? When he meets an up-and-coming young recruit (somewhat inspired by images here, here, and here), one whose wicked personality and ambition matches his own, he decides that going mercenary with her is far more appealing than staying enlisted.
Wanted: Ambitious, sexy, deadly partner interested in serial adventures on the border of morality. The couple's dynamic is up for discussion: are they equals? Is he a Dom with a cruel streak, and she urges him on? Does he corrupt her? Regardless, I'm looking for a confident writer interested in serial and smutty adventures, starting with them establishing their relationship and their early adventures.

Surprise! You're a Dad!
Scenario: Billy O'donnel is a very successful real estate agent, with homes in California and Florida, and contacts in congress. At 35, he's not slowing down at all - parties every night for his wealthy clients, including some that turn into orgies, are not uncommon. Then, out of the blue, a teenaged girl appears on his doorstep with proof that she is his daughter.
Wanted: Because this is long term, I'd like a lot of forbidden tension in this one. I'd love to see the daughter and father use one another at first - her to live there, him to entrance and maybe blackmail some of his would-be customers. As time progresses, however... well, you know.

Sci-Fi


The Samurai Way
Scenario: In the distant future, huge corporations hire people to be trained and transformed into "Samurai." These altered, half-cybernetic people act as the law enforcement, investigations units, and mediators for all internal and external strife. Those between companies fight to help settle negotiations, and they often work together against the wasted, drug-riddled humanity that has become a form of resistance against corporate rule.

My character, Yoshiro, is a long-time enforcer for his company; however, given his prestige and power, boredom has set in. He needs a challenge and more.
Wanted: This is going to be very cyber-punkish. I envision a rival corporation partnering with Yoshiro's to acquire some lost tech in the wilderness, or to settle scores against other big rivals - or perhaps start the story with a rivalry that twists and turns into the other options. I'm looking for someone interested in some pretty graphic, perhaps even gory, conflict, punctuated by storytelling and epic, cybernetic sex.
Inspirational Images: One: The Warrior, Two: The Spy

Policing Sin City
Scenario: In the future, scientists discover a misting spray that can coat bodies and prevent or regenerate almost all physical damage. A side-effect of that regeneration is a perfection of the human form and great strength, speed, and stamina. The spray quickly becomes carefully controlled, restricted primarily to law enforcement. Five years after the discovery, it is found that the spray interacts with any clothing over it for more than an hour, causing horrific cancer and lesions within the body to develop eventually, usually within five years. Rather than ban the substance, while scientists work to crack the code, law enforcement has taken to wearing the bear essentials. Ultimately, this has resulted in the sexualizing of almost all officers - who are simultaneously feared for their nearly unstoppable, perfected, bodies.

My character: Brad Farth is a fairly new officer, recruited from the military and as arrogant as the day is long.
Wanted: I'm looking for either of two things (or maybe a blending of the two) a criminal with the spray to build a forbidden, twisted relationship with, or a co-worker who can show Brad the ropes as they develop something of a yin/yang relationship: she helps him understand the streets, while the self-assured and assertive young man takes control and pushes her limits elsewhere.
Inspirational Image

Fantasy

The Explorer and her Guide
Scenario: In a world of ancient, subterranean magic and monsters whose slumber has stretched for ages, the life of the Explorer-Librarian is one of finding ancient ruins and cataloging old knowledge and magic. Such Explorers are often skilled in the arts themselves, but as they are quite bookish, they need protectors.

My character: Chaz Gulain is a former gladiator, turned mercenary and he's the best at what he does. A hulking brute rumored to have monstrous blood, he knows the darkest places, the most forbidden reaches and would make the perfect guide and protector. Unfortunately, he is a total brute: he lives by the sword, his honor, and his arrogant, misogynistic way of thinking.
Wanted: Your character is an intelligent, inquisitive, and incredibly naive girl who has stumbled on a treasure-trove of maps to the most dangerous and exotic reaches in the world. And now, with the resources provided by her university, she is out to find the perfect bodyguard and explore. Chaz would make a great catch and earn her additional funds and respect; unfortunately, he's a well known womanizer and reluctant to risk his life. This story could go a lot of ways: your character may be inexperienced, but cunning and get some sort or information Chaz needs from her maps (perhaps new weapons or powers for the man?) or she may submit, offering her body in return for his assistance. We should definitely discuss this; however, I am happy to run the world at large, or co-run it.
Inspirational Image


The Chosen One
Scenario: Inspired by this picture, I'd like a plot involving a young female heroine, trained and tasked with seeking out "The Chosen One" no matter what the cost. My character would be someone unworthy on some level; probably a blackguard of a man, a rapist, thief, murderer - the worst of the worst (perhaps Malek or Eril). Once the "herald" (the female character) finds her intended, she realizes what a horrific person he is, but that doesn't matter: he has a duty to fulfill, and she must aid him in realizing and accomplishing it, no matter what.
Wanted: I see this roleplay starting out extremely dark (N/C, possibly involving exotic elements if magic is involved), and growing as the characters change. In specific, the female character would become less innocent, more jaded, but also more wise and realistic about her devotion to dogma and ideals. My character would, in turn, become less of an ass - though by slow, grudging, degrees.

Supernatural

A Shaded World
Scenario: This will be set in our world, albeit slightly darker. Shadows, or shades, have slowly been infesting the world, coming to embody humanity's worst fears through a mixture of possession and transformation. A man might go to sleep one night and wake up a werewolf, vampire, demon, or any number of other monstrosities. Most of these creatures go insane from the transformation and must be killed by secret organizations and covert members of law enforcement who understand the weakness of such shadows: fearlessness and intense emotions, including physical ones (such as lust).
Wanted: I'm looking for two key roles here: Shade hunter and Shade. I can be either demonic shade or supernatural, but mostly human hunter. My preference at this point would be a demonic human, but it's not a strong one. I'd like the story to introduce the hunter finding the shade and the two of them forming an unlikely alliance and partnership, followed by their episodic trials and burgeoning relationship. This would probably fit in the same genre as The Dresden Files or the Anita Blake novels - albeit with the normal erotic panache.

The Vampire's Wife
Scenario: This is highly unusual - I'll be playing two characters. Stephen, an ancient vampire and Nathaniel, his werewolf enforcer. Stephen has been around for ages, and in the last 100-200 years, decided he needed an ally against the growing threats of the world, including witches and other supernatural predators. So, he offered Nathaniel a unique deal: his blood, a source of amazing powerful for a werewolf and practical immortality, in return for his loyalty. The two men don't always have an easy partnership. Nathaniel is Stephan's muscle - travels from place to place to keep Stephan's interests at play. Stephan, on the other hand, loves high society, spending money, and women. That he, in the last twenty or so years, acquired an ambitious, passionate bride whom he transformed out of a moment's passion, hasn't slowed him down in the least.
Wanted: Inspired somewhat by this image, I'm looking for someone able to play a voracious, sexy vampire wife who happens to juggle two dangerous men while darting in and out of a society filled with supernatural threats and political opportunities.

The Empty Ghost
Scenario: Inspired by this image, this story centers around a girl killed before her time. When she was alive, the ghost was a highly sensual being - unfortunately, she was never able to consummate that desire with her one true love. How she was killed is up to you. Now, she inhabits a house, gradually fading - haunting the stones and wood. When my character, David, moves in, she discovers that he is a sensitive capable of feeling her presence and unafraid of her. The story will begin with a series of dream-escapades and meetings. As the two build a strangely twisted relationship built on the slightly twisted psychology of a lonely, yet sex-starved spirit, they come to discover she is able to feed off his affection (both sexual and romantic) and become more real, and thus manifest in truth.
Wanted: I'm looking for someone able to play a twisted, ghostly character that is out of tune with reality and slightly desperate. Though I am shamed to say this, at first the ghost might come across as Twilight-esque. As the story progresses, however, she would become more "solid," and take on three-dimensional characteristics, both physically and psychologically.
 
Last edited:
Greetings,


Impulse!

I would love to do a short or long term roleplay, here or via ims involving a pixie, fairy, or wood nymph of some sort. Feel free to send me a note if you'd be interested. Otherwise, feel free to review my offered roles below. I'll be adding others soon.

This is an idea I had for a fairy story. After reading your profile and what you look for in a co-writer, I doubt I'd be compatible. But I humbly offer my idea for you to use with another writer if you'd like.

29) Fairy Lover: --I was thinking of an idea for a fairy story just this last week. In my idea, a modern man discovers a fairy in his home. The fairy is curious about human sexuality, and wants to experience it for herself. The catch is that she is only 6 inches tall when he discovers her. But there is a way through her fairy magic for her to grow in size. Each time she ingests a male's semen, and then cums herself, she grows just a little. First she gets to be about 8 inches tall, then maybe the size of a Barbie doll, then after another two or three 'meals' of his cum, she gets to be maybe a foot and a half tall.

She keeps finding creative ways to get him to cum over her or on her, or somehow feed her his cum, then help her get off so she can grow. Within a few days, she is the size of a small child, about 3 feet tall, but she is a fully sexually developed being, not a child. She's just small. Yet still she is not quite big enough to have full penetration intercourse with him. So she must dine on more of his cum, and have more orgasms herself to grow a little more.

She tells him about her plan, and that when she finally gets to experience what it's like to have sex with a human, it will make her pregnant, and then she'll leave and go back to her own dimension.

The thing is, he has become very fond of her and doesn't want her to leave. So he pretends to help her grow, agreeing to 'feed' her his cum and help her have her orgasms, but secretly he has no intention of letting her get pregnant and leave him. He wants to keep having kinky sex experiences with her in as many ways as possible while avoiding vaginal intercourse that could impregnate her.
 
Hmm, I'm interested by your idess for both A Shaded World and The Vampires Wife... I would love to participate in either if these but I'm not sure which just yet.
 
Hmm, I'm interested by your idess for both A Shaded World and The Vampires Wife... I would love to participate in either if these but I'm not sure which just yet.

Not a problem. Shoot me an email or an IM via YIM or AIM.
 
Back
Top