New beginnings for a mixed chick

mixed_chick

Really Experienced
Soooo.... starting a new chapter. One of the things I've wanted to do is go braless/semi-braless/sheer bra in public. I've always felt self conscious about trying and of my body. Well, today is the day!! I'm going to the county fair here and am going to wear this bra under my shirt. Let's see how this works out!

Last edited:
If anyone catches a glimpse of it under your top, it'll be one happy fair. :D

Denny---<-----that's me! The male half

Perfect colored nipples for a thin blouse. Have fun. You're gonna love the new you!

Soooo.... starting a new chapter. One of the things I've wanted to do is go braless/semi-braless/sheer bra in public. I've always felt self conscious about trying and of my body. Well, today is the day!! I'm going to the county fair here and am going to wear this bra under my shirt. Let's see how this works out!

Mmmm can't wait for more :).

Yummy

Well Hello Sugar, very looks like breakfast in heaven xoxox wish I could see you strutting your pretty self through the fairgrounds, the smile above is probably the best part

It works out great for me.Hope it is a nice tight shirt so your nipples show through

Love to see you in what you wore as a top.

Let us know how it went! Curious minds want to know.

No reason a woman as sexy as you should fear her confidence , you are crazy sexy!!

Awesome

Update on last night. So the shirt I ended up wearing was a flowing tank that wasn't extremely tight but you could definitely see my hard nipples poking thru. The arm holes on that shirt are loose so if I moved the right way, you would get an eyeful of side boob. And I did do a lot of moving as I went to the fair to see a band play and dance along.

I was a little nervous once I got out of my car because my nipples were so hard from the excitement. It took me walking around a to get over it. But I did get a few glances and stares while I was there. It was a nice first outing. But I have to say wearing a normal bra today feels weird after last night. But don't think the boss and office mates would particularly care for headlights in their office all day.

Will post more pics later. There is a sheer bra I just purchased that I think will be my new favorite.

I don't know...

If I was in your office, I would like to see that all day...:D

Update on last night. So the shirt I ended up wearing was a flowing tank that wasn't extremely tight but you could definitely see my hard nipples poking thru. The arm holes on that shirt are loose so if I moved the right way, you would get an eyeful of side boob. And I did do a lot of moving as I went to the fair to see a band play and dance along.

I was a little nervous once I got out of my car because my nipples were so hard from the excitement. It took me walking around a to get over it. But I did get a few glances and stares while I was there. It was a nice first outing. But I have to say wearing a normal bra today feels weird after last night. But don't think the boss and office mates would particularly care for headlights in their office all day.

Will post more pics later. There is a sheer bra I just purchased that I think will be my new favorite.
sounds like you had a sexy fun first outing. Would love to see the sheer bra

oh my yes....:D:rose:

Wow, this is turning me on!

hopefully there are pictures... :devil:

Back