Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I need a woman who is better than me, so that inspires me to become a better man.
IACT in the meantime, I'll take a couple one-nighters.
 
ICT I was going to let him take my ass tonight, but he went to sleep'
 
ICT We will have sex again one day. :D
And... with another person, too... and, you know... actually in person...:rolleyes:

Put yourself out there! Men'll be scrambling for you! We're guys, we're easy.
I'm out here... But... or, if you'd rather... And, I want substance with my sex—at least some, anyway. That, and I live in the middle of nowhere.
Having just stumbled over you....all I can say is that you look hot and have a sexy seductive voice!
Go girl! Rx
Why, thank you rod43. The voice recording is growing on me...

ICT I was going to let him take my ass tonight, but he went to sleep'
DOH!! Be sure to call him Homer in the morning... poor Homer.
 
ICT Even though I can be submissive, I have to be handled carefully.

IACT It's not me trying to be difficult, it's just that I need for the man to be understanding.

IFCT I didn't do anything wrong.

You're not difficult. He just wasn't the right man. :kiss:

ICT I'm often perceived as difficult or complicated, but for the right man, I'm more submissive than even i thought possible.

IFCT we just have to know what we want and never give up lookingfor it. :rolleyes:
 
ICT I often wonder if the threesome I imagine would be as good in reality.
IACT I've asked my SO on several occasions now for this very thing.
IFCT each time I ask the look of incredulity on his face gets more amusing.
IFCT I'm getting very tired of being brushed off in my requests.
 
ICT Dom's don't have to be mean.

IACT That's not control.

IFCT My suit is the last person I think about before I fall asleep. :eek:
 
You're not difficult. He just wasn't the right man. :kiss:

ICT I'm often perceived as difficult or complicated, but for the right man, I'm more submissive than even i thought possible.

IFCT we just have to know what we want and never give up lookingfor it. :rolleyes:

:rose::kiss:
 
ICT Dom's don't have to be mean.

IACT That's not control.

IFCT My suit is the last person I think about before I fall asleep. :eek:


No, but it depends on how you want to play and the type of interaction you want during play.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top