Writing Goal for the Day?

Well. Interesting that I should drop in on this topic.

I didn't make my writing goal today, but tomorrow could be the day. My goal is to finish up the discussion and conclusion sections of my masters' thesis. I set myself a goal to hand in a rough draft next Monday. It's going to be a loooooonnnng couple of days in the library.

Good luck!
 
Sounds worth checking on -- PM Laurel, as she's the one who vets/posts the stories.

As for goals -- still trying. Was at the in-laws' over the weekend, so nothing got done. And I'm quite tired although I got better sleep last night. We'll see how today goes.

It popped up today. :) So I'm a happy camper.

I didn't get a lot of writing done the last couple days, been dealing with a cold virus/flu virus. Spending a lot of time on the couch watching Smallville.
 
I didn't complete my goal yesterday, so I'll have to use it for today's goal.

I need to quit being so lazy and get back to writing.
 
Looks like writing is the plan this morning. I've got 1400 words so far this morning, not bad for feeling under the weather - the last 3 days it wasn't much fun to write, let alone do anything but watch TV.
 
Looks like writing is the plan this morning. I've got 1400 words so far this morning, not bad for feeling under the weather - the last 3 days it wasn't much fun to write, let alone do anything but watch TV.

Feel better--it's way too early for winter colds!

I haven't had a chance to write in a long time and I think it's bugging me. :(

Boo, hiss. But I liked your crocheted bags on the other thread. ;)
 
Feel better--it's way too early for winter colds!

Boo, hiss. But I liked your crocheted bags on the other thread. ;)

I have no cold, so that's one good thing. :) Did have a dentist appt today, but that wasn't too bad. More annoying on the cost than anything.

Thanks. The bags were fun. I don't make lots of stuff by myself, but I did make up those patterns. But they were easy.
 
Goals for today:

Write and deliver the next 6 rent checks.
Pay the cable bill.
Complete chapter 5 of KOP.
 
I haven't gotten much done the last couple of days-music has been taking up most of my time.
I'm hoping to get something done today.
 
Completed two out of three goals yesterday so the final goal is today's as well.

Maybe I can get that chapter done before I have to get ready and go work for 8 hours today.
 
I've had this plot bunny about twins and their widowed mother nipping at my ankles for two days now. I guess I'm going to have to write it. :eek:
 
Goal for the day: At least reach the half-way point in the Pokemon battle between Ash and Paul in chapter three of "Training the Guardian".
 
I got a few hundred words in yesterday, but the next few days are going to be BUSY. Later this weekend might be a better.
 
6k into my first attempt at a loving wives story.

This one portrays the wife as the victim getting revenge on the husband.

The flaming should be quite amusing.
 
Home from work and catching up around the old home place. Hopefully, I'll find some time to write before i go back to work. :rolleyes:
 
Already completed my goal for today:

One blog post about my newest story at UFF!

Maybe I'll start on the next chapter of "Time's Changes"...
 
Got about a thousand words done on my newest story. It will feel good to finally get out of my slump and finish something. My two previous efforts are feeling abandoned.
 
Still working on my LW as always everything with me turns into an epic adventure.

I have come to the conclusion, I enjoy writing the lead in more than the sex. I just enjoy telling a story.

I also got my manuscript back from createspace today and I have to make my round of changes.

That means going back through this 238k train wreck from start to finish for about the 8th time since I wrote it. I am really coming to loathe my own characters.
 
I'm going to start work on the second chapter of my newest story, as I've got writer's block for the next chapter of "Time's Changes".
 
Knocked out 3000 words today. Unfortunately, it was at the expense of my real job. Oh well, the end is now in sight.
 
Having finished drafting and reviewing the last two stories for my January anthology yesterday and bundled them off to the editor, I'm stuck today with whether to start my next Clint Folsom GM mystery or a pen name mainstream serial mystery. They both are scheduled for a December launching. The indecision so far has me not starting either one.
 
Back
Top