The Snow Queen - OOC

The light has turned green.

Posting, however, will be slow on my end.
Well....*GREEN* isssss my favorite color, so I'm a fan completely! This thread specifically I'm very much....in particular, fond of because it was/is/was/is my very first opportunity I want to say to have been able to *COLLABORATE* with the talented likes of you guys! (because this was pre - Star City - Heroes of Tomorrow gig)

...so for me that's exciting! :) I love the genre. I liked my guy, although I'm sure like both of you(and anyone else that is interested in 'returning')....it'll take a moment(or ten*heh*) to geeet back into the mindset of my character! ;)

Most importantly. The speed. The slowwwwwww speed actually works, absolutely to *MY* favor! Love it. Please don't make it go fast. I just....can't.....handle speeeeeeeeeeed. It's scarrrrrrryyy stuff. Like...almost....Emily Rose/Grudge scary for me! Ahaha. Almost. (no need to post the ultra creepy pics either...*grin*)

Anyhow, awesome to see the official green light! You have a very enthusiastic *THUMBS-UP* from this guy right here! :)
 
I watched Frozen again (I know, I know!)... and the music is stuck in my head.

The upside at least is that it's inspiring me to start writing.
 
We checked out the fairly new Cinderella(still in theaters) this past Tuesday -- it was very lovely of course -- but the best surprise...they had a Frozen 'short' right before the main feature! It was awesome seeing all the main characters again!

Go check it out if and when you get a chance...:)
 
tumblr_mbihngJ3Uq1qcfe3co1_500.gif


You might be on to something there.
 
Hey all. Chas recommended that I check out this thread. So of course I had to. I have an idea about a character, but I am uncertain if it would be welcome, and to be honest, I'm not totally for sure you guys are still doing this?? Could ya let me know?
 
Hey bud. Per Miss "TearsoftheWorld", I believe this roleplay has been 'greenlit' once more...although perhaps at a slower pace. Which I'm a big fan of! Ahahah ;)

...once upon a time(great show!), when I get to posting for my fella here...I'm going to re-attach this badboy of a thread back to my signature, because I love those banners!

(speaking of which, Miss "ChasNicollette" -- you might have to help me nudge/bribe "Lunaramblings" to whip up something for his thread...so I can add that one too, y'know?*smile*)

...anyhow, yes! In my mind, and from the most recent posts in *HERE*....this baby's happening again! Woo-hoo :)
 
Hey all. Chas recommended that I check out this thread. So of course I had to. I have an idea about a character, but I am uncertain if it would be welcome, and to be honest, I'm not totally for sure you guys are still doing this?? Could ya let me know?

Hit me up.

:rose:
 
Great to see you guys post in this thread! :)))

...when I get around to posting for my guy here, is it the 'right notion' to be moving him in the direction of her/their school -- the Tower Academy itself, because that was going to be my original intention, orrrr...*notes the in character plans to be traveling out and about for their 'hunt'!*

Thought I'd ask..;)
 
Great to see you guys post in this thread! :)))

...when I get around to posting for my guy here, is it the 'right notion' to be moving him in the direction of her/their school -- the Tower Academy itself, because that was going to be my original intention, orrrr...*notes the in character plans to be traveling out and about for their 'hunt'!*

Thought I'd ask..;)

There will probably only be a few additional posts with them at the school, and then they'll be heading out (methinks).

If you want to meet them before that or after, it is entirely up to you.
 
There will probably only be a few additional posts with them at the school, and then they'll be heading out (methinks).

If you want to meet them before that or after, it is entirely up to you.
Okay. Probably will be 'after' since I can't foresee me getting a post out.....faster-than-fast.

Thanks for letting me know!
 
Back
Top