Protection (closed)

I gasp as you run your finger around my wet lips and then flick my clit until my hips arch off the bed. The moment that you undress and show me that hard cock, my mouth goes dry and I whimper in hot need. A sigh leaves my lips as you crawl back on the bed and rub the head of your cock against my pussy. When you thrust into my pussy, burying yourself deep, I moan loudly and let my legs drop from my chest, wrapping around your hips and holding you deep.

“Oh, fuck!” I whimper, chewing on my bottom lip as you stretch my pussy around your length. “I think you’ve filled every nook, Officer.”
 
"Young lady, I have found in searches such as this, that one probe does not necessarily find every crevice that needs to be probed. (How the hell am I supposed to keep a straight face?) Please lie still as I try additional probes; every nook and crevice must be explored."

Thrusting repeatedly in and out of your tight wet pussy, feeling your body respond with shudders under me.
 
As you saw in and out of my tight pussy, I whimper and sigh, shuddering in need. I gasp, lips parted with each punishing thrust that makes my body shake. “Oh God, Alan. Harder.” I moan, our little game soon forgotten as we play with one another.
 
Slamming harder against you, "Fuck baby . . . . " feeling your arms wrapped around me, your legs pulling my hips against you and holding me tight on each thrust . . .

My lips find yours . . . already beginning to read your body and the orgasm that will soon explode and engulf both of us.
 
The sounds of your hips slapping against mine fill the room and I can’t help the low moans and whimpers that escape my lips as I cling to your thrusting body. I cry out as your lips find mine, dampening the sound as I explode in a massive orgasm.
 
As usually happens when we make love, the whole world is shut out, and it is only the two of us and our love for each other. The games are forgotten and our love and passion for each other fills the room . . .

As your orgasm explodes, and each one always seems greater than any before, I follow quickly, filling you with my hot cum.

Burying my face in your neck as we start to slow down, gasping for breath, searching for the words to describe what I am feeling right now.
 
I shiver as I feel your cock explode within me, filling me with your seed. My lips search for yours, kissing you with a deep passion as we both gasp for breath, searching for the words to describe what just happened and how we both feel.

“Why didn’t I meet you years ago, baby? You’re so perfect for me.” I say softly, looking you in the eye as my fingers trace over your cheeks. “It’s been a whirlwind and such a rush, but I wouldn’t change a moment of what we’ve done and where we’ve come from.”
 
Once we regain somewhat normal breathing, I slide onto the bed beside you and hold you close, "Babe, I don't know the answer either, but I sure like where we are headed."

Lying next to each other, holding each other, just seems so natural to be together . . . think I actually drifted off to sleep for a few minutes, until I hear a knock on the door, "What are you guys doing in there?"

"We took a nap, too, Molly. Go on downstairs. We'll be down in a few minutes."

Smiling at you, "Better than a damn alarm clock." Leaning over and kissing you, my fingers caressing your soft, full breasts . . . "Love you so much, baby."
 
I giggle softly as Molly wakes us both with a knock at the door and your automatically tell her to go downstairs. I kiss you back, moaning as your fingers caress my breasts.

“Love you too, babe.” I say softly, gasping as your fingers tweak and pinch my nipples. “You better stop that unless you’re going to fuck me again. This fucking tease needs your hard cock.” I whisper against your ear, my thighs parting to show you my wet folds.
 
"Jesus, woman, how quickly do you think I can respond?" (Laughing as I say it.) Pushing you onto your back, and mounting you once more and sliding deep inside. As slick as you still are, entry into your wet pussy is immediate and deep.

Sliding slowly in and out, rubbing against your clit on every stroke . . .
 
“Well, I thought it was my job to keep you ready and willing.” I say with a laugh as you push me onto my back and mount me. I whimper as you slide deep, my lips parted as you bottom out and slide slowly in and out, rubbing my clit with each stroke.

It’s heaven to have you seated deeply in my body, touching places that no one has touched before and I willingly accept you as far as you want to go. My hips buck up against yours as you thrust against me, our lips clinging to each other.

“Oh God, baby.” I say in a soft whisper, our kisses breaking for a moment as we stare at one another. “You’ll get me pregnant in no time at this rate. And we’ll both love every minute of trying.”
 
"Yes, we will . . .. and I don't think it will take us very long at this rate." Continuing to rock back and forth together, the next orgasm begins to creep up on us.

Thrusting once more, my body grinds against yours, pressing you deep against the mattress . . . moaning in ecstasy as our bodies become a single force.
 
"I think you want to see me waddling around with a rounded belly." I moan, getting lost in the motion of our hips as you pound me into the mattress. My legs wrap around your hips and my heels dig into your ass.

I cry issues from my lips and I cum hard, panting as my pussy ripples and pulses around your cock as you continue to pound into me. 'Alan!" I whimper, my eyes closing tightly as colors burst and the world dims around me.
 
"Yeah, I can't wait to see you pregnant . . . I'll bet you are a gorgeous pregnant woman." As you cum around my cock, I still am amazed at the strength of you inner muscles when they grip my cock.

Holding you tight until your emotions ease and your breathing calms, "Take your time, love, I'll keep Molly occupied until you get down stairs. I'm sure she wants to show you what we got done in the basement today."
 
I smile at your tender words and kiss you gently as you pull from my body and get dressed to go downstairs. I lounge for a moment or two before I grab a quick shower and then come downstairs to a very hyper little girl who is bouncing off the walls.

“Go get your coat, Molly. We’re going outside to play.” I say, giving you a knowing look to burn off some of her excess energy.
 
Between the visit from Alex and Maria yesterday, and helping me in the basement this morning, Molly is wound up; going outside is probably a good idea. Glad you are breaking me into this every day parenting thing gently. Watching the two of you outside as I relax with a cup of coffee; I know I am going to enjoy this life with my "new" family.

Refilling my cup and heading outside to watch my "girls"; trying not to interfere while Molly has your full attention - she still needs to know that she can get that from you.
 
Molly is running wild, demanding that she be pushed in her swing and when she grows bored with that, she retreats into her playhouse and uses her imagination to pass the time. I stoop down to spend time with her in the playhouse, having a tea party with her and some imaginary friends. Looking at you through the windows, I smile as I see you drinking some coffee and simply watching us interact.

“Mommy, can I go spend the night with Maria?” Molly asks and I smile at her as she seems completely in love with her soon to be big sister.

“Well, Molly, she’s going to watch you after Alan and I get married. I think that it’ll be soon enough. There’s a lot to do between now and then.”

She thinks about things for a minute, serving me more imaginary tea. “Mommy, can I call Alan daddy?”

I smile at that question and think about it for a moment. “Well, baby, that’s something that you need to talk about with him, but you don’t have to call him anything but Alan if you don’t want to. I’m sure he’d love to be your daddy.”

Molly nods and we go back to playing for a while before her attention wanders and she soon runs from the playhouse to swing again. “Alan, will you be my daddy?” She bursts out with, running up to you with bright eyes and flying blonde curls.
 
That question catches me completely off guard; granted, her daddy is in prison and probably will be for several years, but he still is her daddy. "Well, Molly, that is something your mommy and I will have to talk about, but I guess, since I am living here with you, I am already kind of like your daddy. Let's talk about that with your mommy after dinner tonight."

Looking at you with questioning eyes.
 
I give you a smile and nod my head slightly as you suggest that we talk about it after dinner. She seemed to accept that fact and then demanded that you push her in her swing. She giggles and laughs as you push her higher and higher.

“I think you’re going to fly, Molly.” I say, pressing a kiss to your cheek as you spend time with a little girl that has no relationship to you, but has you wrapped around her little finger.
 
How do we explain this to a 5-year old? She still has a daddy, who won't be around for a long time, and her mommy is marrying someone who isn't her daddy?

Glad you are a lawyer - I'm sure you will find the words to help Molly understand that I can be "Daddy" since I am here and I love her Mommy - but she still has a daddy who can't be here for her right now.

Right now, let's just focus on the swinging . . .
 
Last edited:
Molly is so full of joy that it makes me tear up a little bit. It’s been so long since her laugh has been carefree and her eyes have sparkled so brightly. I wrap my arm around your waist and lean into you as you push her on the swing, making all of her simple dreams come true.

“Alright, Molly. Go wash those hands and it’s almost time for dinner. We’re having leftovers tonight.” I say, helping her off the swing and then playfully swatting her bottom as she hustles into the house.

“Sorry to spring that on you, but she asked in the playhouse. I told her that you and her needed to have a talk, but it seems that she had other things in mind.” I kiss your cheek again and smile. “I think she’s warmed up to the idea of having you around. You must be more fun than her real daddy.”
 
"Well, babe, it was a surprise . . . a pleasant one, but a surprise still the same. How do you feel about it? Honestly, I'm flattered that she would even think of such a thing."

Arms wrapped around each other, we walk back into the house to start getting dinner ready. Molly bounces down the stairs, showing us that her hands are clean. "Molly, why don't you start getting the silverware out of the drawer while you Mommy gets the left-overs out of the fridge. I'll wash my hands and help with the plates and glasses."
 
“To be honest, Alan, I wish that you were Molly’s real father. It would make things much more simple.” I say, kissing you before we go into the house and get dinner out and heating as Molly helps with the silverware while you wash your hands and place out the plates and glasses.

“Milk or juice, Molly?” I ask as I pour us both some wine and get her a glass of milk when she asks for it. “Well, I think that we should all have a nice talk during dinner. There’s a lot going on and it will answer some questions.”
 
I'm going to let you and Molly have most of the talking time during this conversation; you know I consider Molly my "daughter". But I want to hear how the two of you talk about the situation with her 'real' daddy.

Remembering, too, that Molly has already asked me to come to her school next week when the parents come in for a special program; so, we might as well come to an understanding for all of us sooner, rather than later.
 
“Well, Molly, you know that Alan and I love each other very much and we’re going to get married really soon. That means that Alan will be your stepfather. It’s like being a daddy but you’ll still have your real daddy too.” I try to explain as she eats and looks at her with a confused look on her face. “Your real daddy will always be a part of your life, but Alan will be a part of your life too.”

I look over at you, my look pleading for some help as Molly considers what I’ve just said, her eyes looking between the both of us.
 
Back
Top