New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm Andrianya. I live in Michigan and have a great loving husband. I'd like him to control me and be a little rougher with me but he has a hard time warming up to the idea. He does all things slowly and well thought out so I'm holding out hope that he's just digesting the ideas first. I love to be tied up and blindfolded and I'd like to try being gagged because I never have and I think it always looks so sexy. My husband loves to spank me so at least we're both enjoying that part of our sex life.
 
Welcome Andrianya.

:rose:

It's not always easy to find that common ground between two people sexually. Looks like y'all are doing a good job exploring though. The thing that helps the most in loving communication.

:rose:
 
Welcome

Welcome to da party Androagros, (I hope I spelled that right,) we all have our own strange quirks here. You are not alone.
 
Bdsm-Curiosity didn't always kill the cat

G' day,
im new to this. i have been reading the stories for about 3 months and thought i better get more involved. i know a couple of people who dabble in the lifestyle when the desire arises. i have contact with a Dom online, but its very sporadic. i would really like to explore this more. i have definite sub tendencies, however im sassy by nature. im in charge most of the time whether i like to e or not. research into the lifestyle, has not satisfied my curiosity. So any hints tips, emails, lessons will be greatly appreciated.... who knows what might happen. i look forward to immersing myself and learning more.. and starting anew journey.

sexc.
 
Um. Hi.
My name's Elayna. I'm rather young, and quite a bit nervous/awkward. I'm new to this, in my first submissive relationship.
I'm usually much better with words than I am at the moment, but I'm really not sure what else to say.
:eek:
 
Welcome

Welcome to da party Strytllr.

Yea, first time in is hard, so relax, read a bit here and there, and get comfortable.
 
Like sexcsami I have been reading and lurking, and thought I would introduce myself too. :) I am new to the idea of bdsm, and shockingly aroused by it. I am a submissive, or at least that is what interests me most. My hubby has been a bit shocked by this (from his previously prude wife!!) but now that I am a bit older (30) and some kids I know my body better, and am enjoying it much much more. He is a bit confused by the dom/sub relationship, but seems to be a very willing explorer.
Thanks all! Hili
 
I guess I should introduce myself too.
I am really new (just joined today) but also new to the lifestyle.
I'm 18 soon to be 19 and I enjoy the BDSM way with parts of GOR.
I am a submissive and from what my Dom has told me I have a very submissive nature.
I look forward to meeting and becoming friends with yall
And sharing expierences :]
 
I guess I should introduce myself too.
I am really new (just joined today) but also new to the lifestyle.
I'm 18 soon to be 19 and I enjoy the BDSM way with parts of GOR.
I am a submissive and from what my Dom has told me I have a very submissive nature.
I look forward to meeting and becoming friends with yall
And sharing expierences :]

You big tease....love ya:kiss:
 
Hi all,

I'm new here, and have only a little experience of BDSM. I'm looking forward to meeting some interesting people and sharing some writing.
 
Hello all, I have been reading the stories for a while, just started looking at the bulletin board. I have a little experience in BDSM. I experimented duirng my first marraige in the 80's and found that I enjoyed both sides as a Dom and sub. Trying to get back invovled over the last few years, I have been attending a group in Houston that has lopen meetings for discussions and am finally staring to introduce myself around, to shy for my own good in groups. I will probably just be reading the posts for a while, but wanted to introduce myself. I need the practice.
 
Hi, i'm a major lurker here, but i'm really into bdsm and things like it. i like to be dom or sub. i'm really shy, and im trying to figure out the rest of what i like. so here goes nothin
 
Welcome to the party folks, sorry I don't have time for a personal message but Real Life had priorities.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top