The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, not that. Who wants to think of you doing that to yourself?

Imagine you panting and moaning? No.

Ahh. Make it stop.

No. Don't. Stop.

Was that at all convincing?

Reminds me of willy wonka, when violet is about to eat the gum.

"No, don't. Stop." -_______-

:p

My hours are fucked up too.

Ltit

Just met one of my long term celeb crushes. We chatted very briefly. Both shy creatures.

so would have fucked him for the story. At least. But alas I always choke on that one sentence asking for someone's number or giving them mine.

Welcome back dollface. I posted for ya. :rose:

My hours are fucked up too.

Ltit

Just met one of my long term celeb crushes. We chatted very briefly. Both shy creatures.

so would have fucked him for the story. At least. But alas I always choke on that one sentence asking for someone's number or giving them mine.

Ooo, who was it?

(*&%#(*$)(#%&#*&)(%)

yup. thats it

Not enough consistant pain for pain meds... just enough irrtating shit in every direction to keep waking me the fuck up.

fuck it

I'm heading over to lit chat... Hopefully the colors flying by the screen zap me of being capable of wakfullness.

(*&%#(*$)(#%&#*&)(%)

yup. thats it

Not enough consistant pain for pain meds... just enough irrtating shit in every direction to keep waking me the fuck up.

fuck it

I'm heading over to lit chat... Hopefully the colors flying by the screen zap me of being capable of wakfullness.

*kind of feels like Nina has been zapped enough for one lifetime*

*also is pretty sure there are boobs hidden in all those symbols*

(*&%#(*$)(#%&#*&)(%)

yup. thats it

fuck it

damn that sucks.

I can relate. :(

-snicker giggles- Yeah, that's half of what is keeping me awake.

and there are boobs everywhere. .......... mmm boobs.

Do you glow in the dark? *grin*

*nudges*
*points to a FanGirl*

You know.. she has boobs. We should get them. *nods.. sagely*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back