hot wives, who is your preferred bull?

BareBackRider2

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Posts
540
If you're not into wife sharing or cuckold please move on.

I'd love to hear from the wives that have taken a lover other than your husbands.

Weather a 1 off 3 some or a dominating cuckold situation doesn't matter

is it:
total stranger?
mutual friend?
ex lover?

Who have you used?

Successes and failures?

What's your preference?

Did you choose or did hubby?
 
this could be a great thread. I hope a few hotwives eventually share their thoughts.
 
For now, a mutual friend is my favorite, but we've been in the lifestyle for some time and I know that the guys sort of cum and go over varying lengths of time.

Successes of failures? You mean with the other guys? (I hate the term "bull") Too many to summarize here, but the most recent was a failure. Sometime around August I had a date with a a guy and we met at a restaurant. We went out to my car and began kissing and fondling. I opened his pants, planning to go down, but as soon as I touched his cock he let out a gasp and dumped his load all over his stomach. He was certainly not "bull" material.

I don't know what you mean about what's my preference.

I always choose who I am interested in, but sometimes my husband helps me find guys.
 
is it:
total stranger? One night stands
mutual friend? Yes, the best.
ex lover? No

Who have you used? Mutual friend of hubby and me

Successes and failures? Success, he is a phone call away.

What's your preference? A guy that just wants to fuck me. Don't need any romance from him.

Did you choose or did hubby? Hubby suggested him and when hubby was away for a weekend I was horny. Hubby said go see him and tell him your horny. I did and next thing I new his big cock was pounding me silly. Loved it.
 
total stranger?
mutual friend?
ex lover?

Usually a mutual friend but on occasion a stranger

Who have you used?
Friends we both know

Successes and failures?
Some better than others but none I would classify as a total failure

What's your preference?
My mood swings between mutual agreement and him choosing. Sometimes I choose as well

Did you choose or did hubby?
Answered above
 
I really do like the word bull, and don't think cuckold is an accurate term for us.

Who have you used? Singles and couples have always been strangers, although there have been a couple we have played with more than once.

Successes and failures? Both but it always ends up a success when the two of us have sex. A few months ago the other guy couldn't get it up, but his girlfriend and my husband made it a good time anyway.

What's your preference? My husband at the end of the night.

Did you choose or did hubby? He picks who we are going to do.
 
If you're not into wife sharing or cuckold please move on.

I'd love to hear from the wives that have taken a lover other than your husbands.

Weather a 1 off 3 some or a dominating cuckold situation doesn't matter

is it:
total stranger?
mutual friend?
ex lover?

Usually someone I have already gotten to know through dating or a swingers club. Rarely strangers. Ideally we have gotten to know him together. The only mutual friends I would fuck are ones who know about our sexual arrangement as discretion is key. No ex lovers - no particular aversion but usually there is a reason they are ex

Who have you used?

Co-workers and others I meet through work. A couple of hubby's closer friends that know about us. A gfs husband (they are swingers). A few guys we met via Internet or swingers club. Basically I date actively but with a group of regulars - some get taken home and others don't.

Successes and failures?

The best guys are ones where I enjoy dating them and learn that they are open minded. Guys that fit the stereotype tend not to work out for me. Although it is about the sex I like a guy with a brain that knows hubby and I have them too.

What's your preference?

Good looking, personable, nice body but not excessively buff or vain. Have never found a man who thinks he is a "bull" to be attractive. I don't like the word or the concept. I have sex with other men for variety and to add to my fun with hubby who is a very good lover himself. If we know a guy really well we will role play but more often than not I'll be the queen of that castle.

Did you choose or did hubby?

I choose. Sometimes he'll make observations especially if he sees an attractive man looking at me but I make the call.
 
Back
Top