Literotica’s All-time ‘most Votes/Comments Received’ List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you commented on this story yet? If you haven't yet what the heck are you waiting for?

hi-res-163890656_crop_exact.jpg

The end of the 1st Quarter of 2013 is fast approaching and I will be updating the list in the next week or so.

If you'd like your stories totals to be updated in the new list please advise me a.s.a.p. Thanks...

586_1000.jpg

The end of the 1st Quarter of 2013 is fast approaching and I will be updating the list in the next week or so.

If you'd like your stories totals to be updated in the new list please advise me a.s.a.p. Thanks...

460_1000.jpg

ATTENTION AUTHORS!

Here’s a heads up for those of you interested in vote totals – the vote totals on the “All-Time” Highest Rated lists by category haven’t been updated since the beginning of the year.

This means that it will now be up to the authors to let me know their stories vote totals as of this week if they want to have their stories highlighted with its correct total.

If you have a 3000+ vote story Please email, message or post your scores here a.s.a.p.

Why would anyone want to be on your fake list?

The only reason for you making up these list is your ego and the fact that you want to associate your name and crappy strories with the real writers on this site.

This fake list and all the other fake lists, fake contests, and fake awards are scouries stock and trade.

Hi, its [size=+2]Jacqui[/size] again,

[size=+2]
ScouriesWorld[/size]

in association with this wonderful site run by

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT

Yes I know that I’ve fallen behind in getting these lists updated. But I have been away for three months so unfortunately there wasn’t much I could do about it. However I am working to get these lists back up to date. In the meantime here are the latest numbers for the two stories with the most votes on the site:

"Daddy?" I Whispered Stephanie seduces her handsome father.
4.53 42410 3334660 Incest/Taboo (English) 02/19/06

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.
4.57 25325 4883602 Incest/Taboo (English) 12/17/06 [size]​

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Jacqui[/size],

By appointment from:

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III

[SIZE=+2]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

In association with the:

[SIZE=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (AI.R.)[/size]

Yes I know I haven’t kept this list up either. However I promised the boss that I’d at least update his two mega best sellers:

"Daddy?" I Whispered Stephanie seduces her handsome father.

Public Comments: 1013

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.

Public Comments: 608

We’d also like to congratulate our old friend the paco man for becoming only the second author in the history of the site to have a 1000 comment story. Well done!

1225215149389018376mbtwms_Pacman.svg.med.png

Welcome to another scouries fake lists.

for any newbie that doesn't know, ScouriesWorld, aka Jacqui, is scouries. "She" is the replacement propaganda alt for the last one that was banned for spamming.

The only reason for these lists is to associate his name with the good writers on Lit.

Welcome to another scouries fake lists. This list has nothing to do with Lit or anyone at Lit. These threads and his fake association are just that. Fake.

for any newbie that doesn't know, ScouriesWorld, aka Jacqui, is scouries. "She" is the replacement propaganda alt for the last one that was banned for spamming.

The only reason for these lists is to associate his name with the good writers on Lit.

Have you made a comment today? You haven't? Why not?

If you do you never know what you might see...

12f08347239a00e93ef09d3ce76c0f85.gif

QUOTE from Sunday morning LITEROTICA reader AND VOTER:

"I just want to tell you boys and girls - voting makes me really, really, really hot ..."
tumblr_mpyrkvOv4N1qjhn09o1_400.gif

Have you voted today?

That list of 'Stories with the Most Comments' as seen in post number one in this thread, could have been a very useful list. Unfortunately, it fails to mention what category the the stories come under and is therefore useless

updated today...

... we updated the top vote getters today and look what we found - another 4 stories have jumped over the 10,000 vote barrier. A barrier that many once thought insurmountable. Join me in congratulating pac man, rgjohn, jammin jimmy and my erotica for this tremendous achievement.

By appointment from:

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III

[SIZE=+2]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

In association with:

[SIZE=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (AI.R.)[/size]

presents:

The Most Excellent Order of the LITEROTICA Vote Getter
- ALL-TIME MOST VOTES RECEIVED LIST

image.php

still #1

42,904 ”Daddy", I Whispered scouries I
25,648 "Ohhh Mommy", I Groaned scouries I
21,763 Sister Sucks Sleeping Sibling brodosist I
12,300 Words on Skin PacoFear I
11,152 Hindsight rgjohn A
10,352 Threads: the Island JammyJimmy I
10,028 Nothing Between Us M-Y-Erotica FT​

congrats

This isn't perhaps the kindest comment ever made but it is the 100th on this story. And of course it is a Loving Wives story!

So lets all congratulate stangstar on another story that has elicited 100 comments and concede that he is presently the #1 author on the site for generating comments.

Dumbest husband ever!
Comment By: name deleted

How brain-dead was Eric? He was married to her for 10 years and never noticed that she was fucking nuts? That kind of crazy doesn't grow overnight. And then he took her back after the first time, even though she never showed any remorse and basically said she was going to do it again. Brain-dead. Even when Andie threatened to kill Melissa and the baby in front of witnesses, he allowed her to visit in the hospital. Fucking brain-dead moron. I hope the baby inherits the mothers intellect!

Submission Title: Curiosity - 100 Comment(s)
Category: Loving Wives
Author: StangStar06

That list of 'Stories with the Most Comments' as seen in post number one in this thread, could have been a very useful list. Unfortunately, it fails to mention what category the the stories come under and is therefore useless

What does it matter? It's a list of stories based on total of comments, not category. Its a story/author achievement.

A.I.R. Summer Lovin Contest...

Hey, wake up! This is your last chance to make a comment on the a.i.r. contest entries...

There are no AIR contest entries. There is no such thing as AIR. It is a fake association made up of scouries and his alt scouriesworld to promote his fake contests, nothing more and nothing less.

good for her...

Submission Title: Christmas Blessings - 104 Comment(s)
Category: Romance
Author: Daniellekitten

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Halloween Contest

Please cast your votes - remember, unlike other contests on this site, that it's up to you the reader to decide the winners of all a.i.r. contests.

[size=+2] The Most Excellent Order of the LITEROTICA Vote Getter[/SIZE]

[size=+2]KNIGHTS OF THE ORDER
[/SIZE]

[size=+2] BatsandGlamour
bilbo181
Bobby T
brodosist
furrybert
G H Lawrence
JammyJimmy
M-Y-Erotica
miss_honeypot
PacoFear

rgjohn
ronde
samslam
scouries
Snake138
Texas Refugee
Tx Tall Tales
TryAnything
Wm_Sexspear
[/size]

AIR is fake, the contest is fake, and guess what, this list is fake.

So what else is new. Even the poster is fake. An alt no less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back