Any bi-curious in Texas?

Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Posts
19
MWM, 31, bi-curious sitting in San Antonio looking to come in contact with other bi-curious in SA and other Texas locations, for emails/PM/chats.

Where is everyone?
 
I'm in Houston. G/F wants to watch and play with me and another. We had a 3some once and I did suck him (briefly) for her, but she wants more. She loves to see me to lick up my own cum (snowball, creampie, off her breasts, out of a glass, etc...She cums just watching and she loves to share). Now she wants to see more of me and another guy. It would take weeks to get in all the combinations of cumplay she has envisioned.
 
It's cool she is involved! My wife knows about my bi-curiosity but so far is a little hesitant to bring someone else in. Which I understand. We indulge ourselves in the fantasy by her using a strap-on on me, buying me makeup and panties and lingerie and having me get "dressed up" for her. I love it!
 
Where IS everyone?

Any bi-curious/ bi-active anywhere? Want to chat/exchange emails? Drop me a PM and let's share stories/fantasies!
 
Killeen area here...

I have had these fantasies for some time now. One of which is to watch a couple make love and then I would swallow the cum out of her. I want very much to suck a guy off and swallow every drop. I have never done this before but I jerk off to the fantasy regularly. pm me if interested.
 
beaumont

Always interested in being part of a three way MFM or MMM. Always fun to play, enjoy cum play and almost anything that isn't painfull.
 
I'm in South Texas. I guess I would classify myself as bi-curious. Never been with a man before, but I guess I'm really curious about the feel of another man's hard cock. I'm not very big in that department so I'm also curious to see a big cock. I love women, but men are interesting.
 
Too bad you aren't closer. My g/f would love to teach you to suck dick...just like she did me.
 
trucker travels all over

I'm in texas a lot, i'm a older guy 55, married 32 years,
never done any thing in years I jerk off a teen buddy a couple time, he gaven me a bj but i cum on his face, that was a LONG time ago............
msg me here or at (Please refrain from posting E-mail addresses in public forums of Lit.).
Patrick
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Always looking...

I have had a couple of very brief experiences, I am in San Antonio and would enjoy the opportunity to chat or email or explore some fun options..

pcarp, I need to head to houston for a business trip or two.. let me know if we need to go out for drinks...

I am mwm, 6' athletic build....
 
potentially interested...

Im a 20 year old guy living in dallas... good shape, attractive... interested in a first tim experience... PM me, id love to chat....
 
20 male in Austin here. never been with a guy before, but would like for a guy to suck me off. send me a PM, we''ll chat, exchange fantasies, etc.
 
Too bad you aren't in Houston. My g/f would love to watch me suck you.
I notice you only mention a guy sucking you, but not the other way around. She'd like to watch you too, but as long as she gets to watch one of us, I bet she'd be happy, especially if she got to watch you cum in my mouth. She's such a pervert :)
 
Last edited:
31 MWM north of dallas.

i've fantasized alot about a bi-experience over the past few years. the situation would have to be just right for me though. my wife could NEVER know. i'd like to get to know someone first, just so i'd be comfortable. my sex life at home is pretty dull so a j/o b/j buddy would be pretty cool, i think. mabye one day...
 
Texans

Any of us crazy texans getting together? I am here in San Antonio, looking for some thing interesting..

PCARP.. your wife ever find someone for you to have fun with?
 
TooMuchTime said:
PCARP.. your wife ever find someone for you to have fun with?
Well, as a matter of fact, my g/f and I are getting together with with a single woman next week. If all goes well, she has a male friend that she wants to join in for our next encounter. My g/f has made it real clear to me that as pay back for the mff 3some, I have to let our new friends b/f cum in my mouth. Both girls say he is willing so it looks like I may be getting a mouthful of someone elses cum, straight from the source, in the near future. It sounds like a plan, but first I am looking forward to making a creampie with our new friend and watching my g/f eat it. Of course, I will have to show her how its done, since I have been eating my own cum out of her for years.
 
Last edited:
Like to play

Lookin for a guy to play with. Im lookin for a nice lrg. cock to play with and enjoy.Im in san antonio and curios.
 
South Texas

There are some of us in South Texas that are bi-curious virgins too. I just can't seem to find anyone down here that is willing to be discreet.
 
Back
Top