My husband tasting my sisters pussy...

KinkyPervCouple

Experienced
My step-sister and I fooled around from a young age. She ate my pussy for the last time 9 years ago... I can't stop thinking about it. Especially the taste. I have recently started fantasizing about my husband tasting her sweet cunt. It drives me crazy

Just wanted to share...

Then you came to the right place to share :)

This should be a place free of judgement.

I can't say I know what it feels like, but I will say. It sounds nice :)

Two people who'm you love, to see them connect in such a way. I can get it.

I am working on making something similar happen ... not exactly the same, but close enough :devil:

Go for it .. and have fun!

So, I think this is KinkyPervCouple's thread and the Mrs' fantasy and not the "I hate you"/"I know you do slut" thread.

My step-sister and I fooled around from a young age. She ate my pussy for the last time 9 years ago... I can't stop thinking about it. Especially the taste. I have recently started fantasizing about my husband tasting her sweet cunt. It drives me crazy

Just wanted to share...

that is a very naughty confession....

fantasy is nice like that.

I had someone recently tell me something similar and it has really been on my mind..it turns out she is much more wicked than I ever gave her credit for.

May you enjoy many crashing orgasms to these thoughts...

What transpired for the past nine posts is called a hijack.

Except ofcourse there is no actual point to this thread beyond the first post, even the poster knew this.

So try not to climb to high up on that soapbox of yours

Last edited:
Except ofcourse there is no actual point to this thread beyond the first post, even the poster knew this.

So try not to climb to high up on that soapbox of yours

You have no idea what the OP "knows" or does not know. This was a thread she started to share her fantasy. This should be a place for people to come and discuss the same, or a similar, fantasy (as you did within your first post). Perhaps some people would try to encourage her (or even you), and some may ask "has it happened yet?" or something similar.

To hijack the thread is rude and childish. You and your "slut" could have PMed one another or "chatted" in one of the many chat boards Manu has had to create (like The Playground, HT Cafe, The Lounge - or whatever the sub board is in Am Pics now), or even the Gay or BDSM sub boards).

I am on no soap box. :rolleyes: I just thought you two were being rude to KinkyPervCouple. I saw it a lot in someone's personal ad where they stated what they were looking for and then two different people "chatted" to each other in the ad for several posts. That's why the Playground was created, and such hijacking would end out being moved there.

Oh how I would love to taste my wifes sister. The two of them together would drive me insane.

You have no idea what the OP "knows" or does not know. This was a thread she started to share her fantasy. This should be a place for people to come and discuss the same, or a similar, fantasy (as you did within your first post). Perhaps some people would try to encourage her (or even you), and some may ask "has it happened yet?" or something similar.

To hijack the thread is rude and childish. You and your "slut" could have PMed one another or "chatted" in one of the many chat boards Manu has had to create (like The Playground, HT Cafe, The Lounge - or whatever the sub board is in Am Pics now), or even the Gay or BDSM sub boards).

I am on no soap box. :rolleyes: I just thought you two were being rude to KinkyPervCouple. I saw it a lot in someone's personal ad where they stated what they were looking for and then two different people "chatted" to each other in the ad for several posts. That's why the Playground was created, and such hijacking would end out being moved there.

So you're hijacking a thread complaining about people hijacking a thread when infact you could have pm'd either one of us to tell us how you disapprove of our interactions?

LindsayRae, well said. You took the words right out of my mouth only you said them much better then I could.

Now back to the original thread idea.

My ex had a lovely sister. Very attractive with a very nice body and a sweet personality. I would have gone down on her in an instant baring negative consequences. Sadly for me it never happened. I, of course, wanted reciprocity. <G>

Mike

Mother and Daughter

Last night I had my girlfriend's daughter join us in bed and several times mom suck her nipples as she rode me. When I came on both of their faces they lick it off each other face.

Just a quick update:

Partially due to this thread i contacted my step sister to tell her how i still think about her. She felt a little awkward but said that she often thinks about me too, and that i am still the only girl she has been with to this day. She admitted that she enjoyed it. I was so turned on! I, of course took it out on my husband. After getting all worked up from talking to her i rode my him so hard!

P.S, I'm not too upset about the hi-jacking. The thread was more of a confession for me rather than a discussion... However, i do love to discuss

LindsayRae, well said. You took the words right out of my mouth only you said them much better then I could.

Well, thank you.

KinkyPervCouple said:
P.S, I'm not too upset about the hi-jacking. The thread was more of a confession for me rather than a discussion... However, i do love to discuss

Okay. My comments were out of respect to you.

First: LindsayRae is articulate and correct about the rudeness of hi-jacking.

Second: Congratulations to KPV for reconnecting with her step-sister; may they go on to taste each other in the near future.

As the husband to the thread starter, let me say, I approve of my wife 'reconnecting' with her sister. Honestly speaking, I doubt I'll ever taste my wife's sister physically, but I do hope to taste my wife's sister's pussy off the lips [either set, I don't mind] of my wife.

It's a very hot scenario, and I am especially eager to see how well this 'reconnecting' turns out.

As the husband to the thread starter, let me say, I approve of my wife 'reconnecting' with her sister. Honestly speaking, I doubt I'll ever taste my wife's sister physically, but I do hope to taste my wife's sister's pussy off the lips [either set, I don't mind] of my wife.

It's a very hot scenario, and I am especially eager to see how well this 'reconnecting' turns out.

Whether or not the reconnection turns out hot, it's good that they're trying.

And speaking as someone who's been lucky to have tasted his sister-in-law as his wife watched, I'm pulling for ya! :D

Back