Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch)

Ms_Lilith said:
I'm envious of your perky boobies.

I've NEVER had perky boobies. Mine are really heavy, and hang down.

Mine simply quit growing when I was 16yo. They are really small for my stature and my body would look much better balanced with a couple more inches up there :eek:
In fact, the only time I thought they looked great was when I was pregnant :D
But, on the good side, I go braless most of the time, I sunbathe topless, they never get in the way :)

I can't go braless in public- it's obscene. I can sunbathe topless without worry- as heavy and pendulous as they are, I like them... but they do cause back pain. Last I was pregnant, they were an E cup. Gah!

Ms_Lilith said:
I can't go braless in public- it's obscene. I can sunbathe topless without worry- as heavy and pendulous as they are, I like them... but they do cause back pain. Last I was pregnant, they were an E cup. Gah!

I am a 34A :eek:

One thing I've never been able to offer to the men I've been with was a titty fuck.
But hey, I give terrific oral... and LOVE every slurpy minute of it ;)

Ms_Lilith said:
I'm envious of your perky boobies.

I've NEVER had perky boobies. Mine are really heavy, and hang down.
ran57gr said:
Mine simply quit growing when I was 16yo. They are really small for my stature and my body would look much better balanced with a couple more inches up there
In fact, the only time I thought they looked great was when I was pregnant
But, on the good side, I go braless most of the time, I sunbathe topless, they never get in the way
This may be a case of "the grass is greener," but I guess from a (horny) man looking from the outside in, there's NEVER a better or worse :heart: ...big breasts always get better press, but all sizes are lovely to me.

Whether big or small, I think it's more about what looks right on your body. That's why implants (for vanity's sake) that are arguably out of place on one's form only goes so far if you're not doing fetish stuff...but keeping it natural is always "in." As a man, I can look at the differences in both of your bodies and be equally stimulated by your breasts...that's not saying that it doesn't matter to my erection and any ol' woman will do the trick, but...the difference of erotic beauty in your bodies is amazing to my libido. Don't even get me started on nipples...ai yai yai... :D

It might sound weird to say this, but when I'm drawing a woman's breasts, I try to imagine what they would feel like in my hands, in my mouth, on my skin...most of the pencil-pressure made on paper when I'm drawing female bodies is invariably around THAT area!

Implants? Never!!
Mind, I'm not against aesthetic surgery, in fact I've had a nose job only two years ago and finally got the straight nose I've been longing for since I was a teenager.
But breast implants? No, I'd never do that!

:)

I've thought about a lot of different plastic surgeries- liposuction, collagen (and then I realized that was crazy, cus I have a nice mouth), nose job, breast lift, etc... most of that was when I hated myself a long time ago... the only thing I'd still consider is the breast lift.. but not until I've lost more weight.

Ms_Lilith said:
I've thought about a lot of different plastic surgeries- liposuction, collagen (and then I realized that was crazy, cus I have a nice mouth), nose job, breast lift, etc... most of that was when I hated myself a long time ago... the only thing I'd still consider is the breast lift.. but not until I've lost more weight.

You have a gorgeous face, I don't see why you'd want to have anything done to it.
A breast reduction, especially if you suffer from back pains, I say go for it. Couple of lady friends of mine did it, they still have beautifully luscious breasts but more in proportion with their body.

ran57gr said:
You have a gorgeous face, I don't see why you'd want to have anything done to it.
A breast reduction, especially if you suffer from back pains, I say go for it. Couple of lady friends of mine did it, they still have beautifully luscious breasts but more in proportion with their body.
Well, see, i don't want to get a reduction- I'm working really hard on losing weight.. and while I've lost a good chunk of weight, my damned boobs refuse to go down. If, when I'm done with the weight-loss, they're still huge, I may think of one... but mostly, I just want them raised.. lifted.. whatever.. so they're not so saggy.

And I used to think my nose was humungous. Hated it for years.

Ms_Lilith said:
Well, see, i don't want to get a reduction- I'm working really hard on losing weight.. and while I've lost a good chunk of weight, my damned boobs refuse to go down. If, when I'm done with the weight-loss, they're still huge, I may think of one... but mostly, I just want them raised.. lifted.. whatever.. so they're not so saggy.

And I used to think my nose was humungous. Hated it for years.

That's because you've never seen mine 'before' :D
I felt like a new woman afterwards, what a relief getting rid of that potato.

On breasts... well, I don't know how they do it exactly, I guess they'd have to do some reduction. After all the muscles that support breasts are small and weak, they can't handle too much weight.

ran57gr said:
That's because you've never seen mine 'before' :D
I felt like a new woman afterwards, what a relief getting rid of that potato.

On breasts... well, I don't know how they do it exactly, I guess they'd have to do some reduction. After all the muscles that support breasts are small and weak, they can't handle too much weight.
when I was young, I was a weight-lifter. In the gym 5 days a week for hours a day... I could bench 250lbs. My pecs got to be quite strong, and it frustrated me because it didn't seem to tone up my chest much...

Ms_Lilith said:
when I was young, I was a weight-lifter. In the gym 5 days a week for hours a day... I could bench 250lbs. My pecs got to be quite strong, and it frustrated me because it didn't seem to tone up my chest much...

Good lord, thanks for telling me, I'll make sure never to get into a fight with you!
At least, when I was young, I was a good runner... so maybe I could get away in one piece ;)

ran57gr said:
Good lord, thanks for telling me, I'll make sure never to get into a fight with you!
At least, when I was young, I was a good runner... so maybe I could get away in one piece ;)
Yeah, I'm strong, but slow. You'd be miles ahead of me in no time.

Oh, and I'm non-violent. *grin*

Ran >> I have a fetish for longish, "strong" noses on women, to let you know...wondering what your former schnozz looked like now!

Ms_Lilith said:

Somehow, I don't think getting "caught" by someone like you would be a misfortune per sé... ;)

Ms_Lilith said:

You could still locate me, by the loud sounds of my creaking joints :eek:

Oh well, I'm not into fighting at all either. I'm a peaceful person... especially since I left PMS behind me ;)

I must bid you good night, it's almost 1am. Nice talking to you, Lilith.

Please forgive the hijack, Ike. Still, I can't promise not to do it again :D :kiss:

IrezumiKiss said:
Ran >> I have a fetish for longish, "strong" noses on women, to let you know...wondering what your former schnozz looked like now!

Somehow, I don't think getting "caught" by someone like you would be a misfortune per sé... ;)
*grin* Perhaps not.

ran57gr said:
Please forgive the hijack, Ike. Still, I can't promise not to do it again :D :kiss:.
It's all good...both of you ladies can jack my...errr...I mean, HIJACK my thread anytime! :heart:

my two cents worth :)

Hi Ladies and Ik :)

As a resident of California, I've seen enough plastic around here to last me a life time. I have friends who got boob jobs and I'm veryyyyy anti-plastic. As you all know (for those who've seen my pics on here), I'm a curvy natural person (could stand to lose a few lbs--actually I gained pretty much all the weight I lost last year but such is life.)

Although, I think my soon-to-be-age of 35 has a lot to do with it and gives me a new and fresh perspective as opposed to when I was in my 20s. I just don't give a damn anymore (ha!) or maybe I'm just more secure with who I am as a person. I was down in L.A. this weekend (I live in Northern Cali) and once again, I realized why I wouldn't move back down there ever again. There are so many skinny, plastic, unhealthy looking people down there and that really bothers me and it's such a negative, weird world down there in LA-LA Land.

I wrote an article a few years ago called America's Perfect Body Syndrome and how women are obsessed with their body image and how they look and how dangerous it has become (eating disorders, etc). Want to hear something sad? I researched "teen" blogs and young teen women think that 110 lbs is considered "toofat." Isn't that frightening?

Whether you wear an A or DDD bra, it's what's on the inside that counts the most. I've seen some of the most physically beautiful people who are very ugly on the inside--talk about instant turn-off. Big or small boobs doesn't make the person :)

I would like to be a little more healthy (have been too lazy) but I know I'll never be a size 2 and I don't ever want to be (because I would horribly anorexic ha!) There is far too much pressure on women to be a certain size and look a certain way (especially here in California--the land of the beautiful people as I call it here--although, northern California is a lot more mellow).

I sometimes find myself getting stuck in that trap and that "self image/body beat up syndrome." I think we just need to accept ourselves for who we are--flaws and all...it's what makes us beautiful and unique. Anyway, I don't want to look like everyone else. I want to look like and BE ME :)

Ok, that was more than two cents worth ha!

IrezumiKiss said:
New! Four for a lazy Sunday!

1) "Hoodies: The Initiation"
2) "Hoodies: The Sweet Spot"
3) "Respect My Pussy"
4) "Best of Both Worlds"

You´re a Brit?

Java >> I'm happy you look like and are being you, too. Very, very happy. ((drools)) :heart: :heart: :heart:

Mr. Essex said:
You´re a Brit?
Nope, I'm a Yank. :p

Why do you ask? Am I coming across as a Brit in my words or in my drawings?

I do know that the UK seems to have the world market cornered on busty women...maybe some of that love (some would say "fetish") is seeping out!

IrezumiKiss said:
Java >>
I do know that the UK seems to have the world market cornered on busty women...maybe some of that love (some would say "fetish") is seeping out!
No, no! :) ECUADOR, on the north-west coast of South America, is the Shangri-La of women with amazingly high, full and beautiful breasts (literally, nearly the size of a basketball). I lived there and England for a long time--and have either visited or lived in some 60 other countries. Ecuadorian women are consistently awesome and overwhelming! They are also sweet and openly praised as being the best, most compliant and honest wives in the world.

Last edited:
Wow!

As someone who considers himself slightly talented, I'd like to say that I think your work is amazing. Your figures are perfect and the attention to detail is right on.

I especially liked the skin in this one. The folds and fingers are exquisite.

Do you work with live models or draw from memory? Or a combination of both?

Do you have any specific artists that you consider inspirational? I'd like to think I see some early Frazetta in your line drawings. His women were especially curvy, too.

There is at least one store/gallery in Miami Beach that I think would be very interested in your work. I haven't been there in a while - the next time I'm on South Beach I'll swing by and get some contact info for you.

Again, really great work.

IrezumiKiss said:
It's all good...both of you ladies can jack my...errr...I mean, HIJACK my thread anytime! :heart:

How about we hijack the thread AND kidnap the author, to use and abuse (delicately) for our pleasure... ;)

:rose: :kiss:

ran57gr said:
How about we hijack the thread AND kidnap the author, to use and abuse (delicately) for our pleasure... ;)

:rose: :kiss:
*nod* Though I rescind the "delicately" part.

Back