Question for women only please

My first experience with a woman was sort of unexpected in that I had only fooled around with a few friends during university but never considered myself to be bi. I had broken up with my bf and had went to a leaving doo with friends from work. Because some of them were gay/les we went to a local gay nightclub (the music is usually better there was the excuse). While there I got chatted up by a gorgeous lady who kissed me and felt me up while dancing. When i left she give me her number and the kiss etc had me very curious. I eventually rang and agreed to meet her. We went for coffee then back to her place. She took the lead and give me the best oral i had ever experienced. When it came my turn I was nervous but she was great in helping me and we became lovers for a long time. The experience was aamzing and I still get turned on thinking about it.
 
My first girl was my freshman roomate. We used to party together in various stages of undress and hug and tease. I thought we were just playing. Then one night we were drunk and she kissed me...and kept kissing me...and I figured out we were more than playing.

We quickly flaunted things....moving our beds together and hanging out with the dorm room door open so people could see the beds. I had been with a number of boys and a couple of older men. But that was the first time I fell in love.
 
When you had your first girl - girl experience did it live up to your fantasies? What about it was better or not as you'd hoped? I am asking because this has been building within me for years and my husband is ok with my having a female lover and is encouraging it if I decide to pursue it. If you could have that first experience over again what would you do differently knowing what you now know? Thanks for your insight.

My first experience was intense. I didn't know what I was going but she did. She was older and a Marine. Just don't be nervous, that's the only thing I would change about my first girl on girl
 
That seems like a wonderful way to get past the jitters. At my age it seems silly to think I would be nervous but the mere thought of actually going through with some of my fantasies gives me goose bumps and butterflies at the same time.
 
My first experience was not that incredible. Too much alcohol involved, but not so much that I didn't forget....and know I want to try a woman sober.
 
My first experience was not that incredible. Too much alcohol involved, but not so much that I didn't forget....and know I want to try a woman sober.

I am not one to drink often and when I do I tend to get the giggles and will do most anything. So if that were to be what gets me past my nerves then I may have more issues to have to deal with when I sobered up.
 
We were friends first

We were friends first and got along very well. I knew her preferences and I was curious. As we got to know one another---I really wanted her to be my first. And she was. So it was pretty great.

I felt unrepentantly sexual with her --if that makes sense. We were hot and heavy for a few months. Still makes me smile to remember
 
Back
Top