Roy Moore

She is an old soul. Sucked up to the "right" peeps. Learnt all the secret secrets, alts and peeps. Sez and repeats all the correct leftist dogma. Came in here sucking up and learnin by damn. Sez the right things in the proper circles, pretty much owns the fucking place by now. Just agree to pay for her next abortion and she will love you ad naseum. Tell her you love her red hair and latest AV.

Or don't....

Think I'll pass. The best looking woman in the world sullied by a leftist ideology might as well have syphilis as far as I'm concerned. They aren't sexy and offer no intellectual challenge. I'd be interested in a real woman.:D;)
 
Apparently my post confused you.

Hint, "Candidate" and "Senator" are two different words with different meanings.

Not at all.

You are not smart enough to confuse anyone but thank you for trying.

Move along now.

The short line is to the left.

Glad you finally got it.
 
Some guys have all the luck. But which Decalogue will he post?

The "no other gods before me" one. That would suit Moore because it (the Bible) states clearly that there are other gods and Moore would see himself as one, behind, but only just behind God. ;)
 
Not at all.
I really didn't need you to confirm you're confused.
But let me explain it for you.

senator - a member of a senate

candidate - a person who is selected by others as a contestant for an office

Moore is not a member of the senate.
Moore was selected to be the GOP contestant in the upcoming election in Alabama for the US Senate.
 
Not surprising that "Holier than Thou" Moore would be the central figure in a sexual misconduct scandal.

Let's not forget that Gov. Robert Bentley resigned in April ahead of being (probably) impeached for what the Alabama Ethics Commission said was "probable cause to find that Mr. Bentley had committed felonies" and they had "asked a district attorney to consider prosecuting him" and that was all tied up in his own sexual misconduct scandal.

Maybe the voters of Alabama have had enough?
 
Moore, Cain, and others may have forgotten that bit in the Constitution about NO RELIGIOUS TESTS FOR OFFICE. That means even Scientologists can serve, FTW.
 
tumblr_oz85ueth241qzcm5po1_1280.jpg
 
So, now the Trumpskinites are smashing up something called Keurig somethings because Hannity something something Roy Moore something.

I can't keep up with this crap.
 
I really didn't need you to confirm you're confused.
But let me explain it for you.

senator - a member of a senate

candidate - a person who is selected by others as a contestant for an office

Moore is not a member of the senate.
Moore was selected to be the GOP contestant in the upcoming election in Alabama for the US Senate.

A candidate does not have to be selected by others. If somebody announces he or she is running for office, that person is a candidate, regardless what anybody else might think.
 
The dominant theme of Roy Moore's entire public career is that the sex lives and reproductive decisions of consenting adults are his concern. Seeing him complain about the scrutiny being turned back on him and his pervo history is hilarious.
 
A candidate does not have to be selected by others. If somebody announces he or she is running for office, that person is a candidate, regardless what anybody else might think.

That is not true. They still have to file and collect enough signatures on their nomination papers.
 
Last edited:
Thank you. And for Senate you have to be 30 yrs old.

Local polls have Moore trailing

His support has dropped 16 percent with men and 6 percent with women.
Moore's support across the board has dropped, including evangelicals, while non-evangelicals have given more support to Jones as well as undecided voters have leaned toward Jones.
The political climate for Republicans in Alabama has become less favorable.

From you article, very interesting.
 
Apparently the "good" people of Alabama would rather elect someone who molested an underage girl over someone who prosecuted the KKK.
 
Of course they will still vote for him while expressing righteous indignation over the false pizzagate child sex trafficking story.

That state will always be a backwards shithole, and they are too stupid to care. They are hypocrites.

It IS Alabama after all. Not as classy as Georgia and not as beautiful as Florida.
 
Back
Top