The Couch (closed for BeachBum25)

Michael was in total shock. His therapist had her hand in his cock through his sweatpants. What the hell was going on. Not that he minded. She was extremely beautiful, and, now that he was standing next to her, he saw just how sexy her body was..... even hidden by her flowery dress.

"Is this some kind of professional treatment that I am unaware of Rene?" Despite his shock, he pressed his hips to her... pushing his growing cock into her hand. Standing next to him, she was just a bit taller than him.... thanks to the heels she was wearing.

He wondered if she felt some sort of attraction to him, or was this just her type of therapy. Her comment about not wanting to see a client leave in such a state gave him a clue. He wasn't sure where this was going, but he was not going to resist... she had his cock so hard at the moment.
 
She looked at him as her hand pressed and moved over his now fully rock solid cock.

She began to speak with the same voice as she had the entire session.

"Michael, human beings exist on several planes. There is the psychological, where we often get trapped in the everyday stuff. All the thoughts and plans and feelings" she said. She brought her other hand to his waist band and pulled it out and slid her hand that was rubbing his down and took it firmly. "We can sometimes get trapped there and that throws us out of balance with the other aspects of our being." her voice continued growing more labored as her hand slowly stroked him.

"Before the last month how often did you orgasm? Was that always with Jenn? Did she feel responsible for your needs?" she asked as she pulled his underwear and sweat pants down to his thighs and held his cock between them slowly stroking with a firm hand. She licked her lips and breathed heavily as she waited for his reply.
 
"I was loyal to her," he said through a heavy breath. "My orgasms were a result of interactions with her." He couldn't believe how he was talking. It was as if her was talking like a therapist. He wasn't talking like himself. Of course, he was standing in a therapists office with his sweats and boxers down around his thighs and the therapist was stroking his hard cock. He had no idea how it had come to this.

"I have no idea whether she felt responsible for my needs. She seemed to be satisfied by the sex we had together. Well, I thought she did, but, obviously she didn't or else she wouldn't have had an affair with my best friend..... and she wouldn't be having his baby."

He looked into the therapists eyes. Then, he looked down as she stroked his big, hard cock before moving his eyes back to hers. "Tell me doc, is this some sort of therapy? What is the purpose of you grabbing my cock, pulling it out, and stroking it in the middle of your office. Obviously, you aren't attracted to some unshaven guy that showed up in your office in sweats. So, what the hell is happening here, because I have to tell you the idea of an attractive woman jerking me off is okay with me."
 
"Michael" Rene began calmly as ever "I am here to help you." Her hand was slowed now to barely moving and lightly squeezing his rock hard flesh. "You have been through a terrible betrayal and I want to help you pick up the pieces and remake you even better than you were." she continued.

"Have you been with many women?" she asked as her hand began stroking more firmly. "Have you honestly explored your desires? Did you ask Jenn to do things or say things that you fantasied about?" her words were like audible Viagra and she knew it as his cock throbbed in her clenched fist.

She suddenly released him cock and stepped back and looked into his eyes. His face was the usual exasperated man nearing orgasm suddenly interrupted.

"Tell me something you think is obscenely inappropriate, something you have never told another person but have wanted for a long time?" she said. Her eyes with big black emptiness as her nipples stood firm against the lay of her silky dress. She interlaced her fingers and let them rest in front of her. She spoke very softly and said "tell me Michael and we can let the genies out of their bottles."
 
He tried to concentrate on what Rene was saying, but it was difficult to do with the way she was manipulating his hardness. Even when she slowed her movements it was still difficult for Michael to focus on her words.

"Many women? I wouldn't say that. There were a number of girls in college, and a couple of women right after that, but since I came back to town, I have only been with Jenn. Well, that was until now." He laughed a little, trying to ease the tension... well, his tension anyway.

"There was not much exploration with Jenn. We talked about some things, but she was really only interested in normal, run-of-the-mill sex. We had sex in bed with the lights out. Anytime I wanted to talk about something different, she would shut down. I just figured over time we could get there. Well, over time she got there.... exploring that is."

He thought about what she asked about obscenely inappropriate. He had never thought of sex in those terms, but he had thought of sex in terms outside of the bedroom. "On my desk at work. On my boss' desk. The thrill of having sex with the risk of being caught really excites me. That and exploring something that my partner wants to try that I have never even thought about..... spontaneously."
 
"So this must excite you? I imagine you did not expect to even get hard in my office today did you?" Rene says as her silky soft firm hand works his cock. "Do you want to cum all over my dress Michael?" she asked clearly getting a little worked up herself.

"Surely you can do better than those run of the mill fantasies?" she breathed, leaning into his ear. "Did your friend have a sister? a mother you thought about fucking? Maybe someone you resisted but now, now you could freely take and feel no guilt after what he did, where he put his seed..." her words filled him, nearly pushing him to cum but her hand was locked tightly around his throbbing shaft. "How about Jenn? Someone in her family your thought about fucking, when the lights were out and she was riding you? Her sister? Her mother? Tell me Mr O'Rourke, tell me about your dirtiest fantasy, let it out and I will let you cum..." her words barely whispers, barely audible over the sound of his heart pounding blood through his body and the urge to cum screaming.
 
"No, I did not expect that my cock would get hard in your office today. I certainly never expected that you would grab my cock, pull it out and start to stroke my hard shaft." He paused to try to collect himself. "Actually, no, I don't want to cum all over your dress Rene. I am actually, thanks to your manipulations, thinking a whole lot deeper than that."

He bit his bottom lip as her hand and her voice moved him ever closer to shooting a giant load of cum. He thought about what she was saying. His mind focused on how she was saying it. He had a feeling that she was getting a little worked up; despite her attempts to give the semblance of professionalism.

"There was nobody in his family that I cared about. He lived with his father and that was it. I always thought Jenn's mom and aunt were hot. They are twins. They are both attractive and both have maintained tight bodies. I have thought about them... a lot.... individually and together. I have thought about fucking her aunt and getting caught by her mother and spending the rest of the day and night fucking them again and again.... with nothing off limits "
 
"That's good Michael" Rene groaned. She knew he could not last much longer. "Jenn's mother and aunt, now we are getting somewhere" she said with a smile. "You like older women do you?" her professional tone was slipping as her constant lip licking and pressing her hip into his gave away how much she enjoyed her work.

"I want you to call out her name as you cum, the mother's first name" Rene panted then fell to her knees and took his head into her wet lips. She kept her vice like grip on his shaft. Her mouth was warm and wet and she sucked hard on him. Her eyes looked up at him watching him as she swirled her tongue around tasting his pre-cum as her fist was growing tired and the lust in his eyes was intense.

"Say her name" she gasped then buried his cock in her mouth and released her grip. She sucked as he surged unto her mouth like a hose being turned on. She struggled to swallow and suck and move forward and back on his throbbing, pulsating meat. She listened as he grunted an groaned for the name...
 
Fuck yessssss..... oh fuck...... suck my hard cock..... swallow my thick cum...... do it Tabitha. Yessssssssss." He exploded. Giant ropes of his thick cum shot into Rene's mouth and throat. He grabbed her by the back of the head and his fingers gripped her gray hair as he steadied himself. It had been a while and this unexpected pleasure was incredibly intense.

He looked down at Rene with her lips wrapped around his cock. He was still hard and still aroused. "Yes, I like older women. Is that a bad thing, doc? I like women who are more seasoned, more experienced, more in tune with themselves and their bodies. Hell, Rene, I find you extremely beautiful and incredibly sexy. Despite the way I was when I walked in here, you had my mind racing from the moment I laid eyes on you."

Michael felt empowered by her. In fact, he may have felt more empowered than he should have, but at the moment he did not care. He reached one hand down and caressed her breast through her flowered dress. "Rene, you know you got worked up by what just happened. You know you aren't ready to send me away, and I know that I want more."
 
Rene stood and pushed his hand away from groping her breast, no matter how good it felt to have him touch her.

"This is going to be a professional relationship and there must be boundaries" she said firmly. She wiped her chin of some cum she was unable to contain. She swallowed and cleared her throat before continuing.

"You hour is up Mr O'Rourke. Next Tuesday Friday at 10am. I expect you to be groomed and in a suit." she said. "We will explore Tabitha and how all of this is effecting you."

She stepped behind her desk and made a note. Leaning over she had not noticed his groping had unbuttoned her dress a bit and her braless tits were clearly filling his eyes. She clutched her dress closed and buttoned it back.

"Good day Mr O'Rourke" she said glaring at the door.
 
Michael kept his eyes on Rene. He noticed her dress open and her breasts hanging out as she leaned over her desk and made notes. Even after she pulled her flowered dress closed, he stood there and looked at her. It was obvious she wanted him to leave as she glared at the door. He smiled at her as he backed toward the door.. pulling up his boxerbriefs and sweatpants.

Michael went home to his sister's house and made a decision to get on with his life. He had been convinced that he needed to move on. He returned to work the next day, and dove into his work. As far as work was concerned, Michael was back. He was totally committed to his work and there was no difference in him at the office.

When he got home from work, Michael spent time with his sister and her kids. He enjoyed spending time with him and it kept his mind off of his former fiancee and his former best friend and the child they were having together.

Sleep was something that changed for Michael, however. Every morning he awoke with his cock as hard as granite. There were two themes to his dreams. The first one was his therapist. There was more than just her jerking him off and sucking him to orgasm. his dreams revolved around Michael and Rene engaging in some wild and out-of-control sex. The other theme was Jenn's mom and aunt. Those dreams were wild as well. In fact, there were times where they seemed to be intertwined. Rene had his mind working overtime.
 
Rene had to admit her new patient was more than she expected. She never gave release on the first session but the attraction was so intense. She had been riddled with daydream fantasies and dreams of Micheal. The days between his sessions were painful for her as she spent time between patients often masturbating in her office.
She wrote a lot about him and explored thoughts on his ex-fiance's mother and aunt.

"He likes older women, possibly more than women his own age but society has him conditioned strongly. He is constantly fighting the urge for what he wants and what he is supposed to want. He wants momma but society tells him her daughter is appropriate. Well daughter betrayed him and he is free to seek momma. Will he? Can he offload societal rules and explore his true desires? He has taken the first step alllowing me to take his seed orally." she wrote.

Finally Friday came and she showered and washed herself thoroughly hoping for physical session but unclear on which Michael will walk in. She put on a white linen dress and nothing else. She wore no underwear or jewelry. He was her only patient today and she walked into her office with a cup of tea. She sat fantasizing of the next hour.
 
Michael slept restlessly on Thursday night. As far as work was concerned, he was doing great; his confidence was back and his take-charge attitude was unmistakeable. The people at work saw the old Michael and were confident in his leadership ability.

The restless night sleep came from what to expect when he returned to the therapist's office. His mind constantly returned to his previous session with Rene.... her hand on his cock through his sweats.... her pulling down his pants and stroking his hard shaft.... her kneeling before him and taking his large load of cum in her mouth.... her bending over the desk and his eyes focused on her wonderful tits. He had thought a lot about her, and he wanted more with Rene.... a lot more, but would she allow it.

He had contemplated masturbation to the thought of Rene multiple times throughout the week, but had resisted the urge. He wasn't sure why, but the thought of giving his therapist another explosive release was quite arousing.

Michael told his secretary that he would be in late on Friday because of an appointment with a client. When he got up, he showered, shaved, and dressed in a black suit with a white shirt and a red power tie. He left the house in plenty of time to get to Rene's office, and he walked through the door 15 minutes before his scheduled appointment time. It was a different Michael that walked into the therapist's office.... much different.
 
"Excuse me Mr O'Rourke! This is a place of business and you are early. Please wait outside." Rene said as he surprised her. She was pleased with his appearance as he radiated power and confidence. She waited for his eyes to undress her then process her words.
Once he stepped outside she took a deep breath and hoped she could maintain her decorum with out giving in to her primal desire.
She went to her chair and sat and waited for the clock on the wall to chime ten. The door opened and Michael stepped in annoyed.
"Hello Mr O'Rourke, please be seated." she said in her prim and proper English accent. "You certainly look more together than you did last session. I trust things are going a little better since we, spoke." She paused on that last word as images and memories of taking his load flashed in her head and between her legs. She uncrossed her legs and smoothed her skirt, then crossed her legs again and became aware of her stiffened nipples poking gently into her dress.
"I feel our little break through should be followed up on. Tabitha I believe was her name." she said then stopped. She had her pencil at the ready and was waiting for Michael's reaction.
 
Michael smiled at Rene when she "scolded" him for being early. His eyes were not on hers; they were on her body which was covered by what appeared to be only her dress. He allowed his gaze to linger a little longer than was probably appropriate, however, he wasn't concerned. He went outside and waited, and at exactly 10 o'clock, he walked into her office.

"I did not realize that being early was frowned upon in your business, Doc. Where I come from being early is being on time, being on tim is late and being late means don't bother coming. I guess with therapists it is more about the clock." He stared at her and smiled.

"So, you want to know about the woman who was supposed to be my mother-in-law. Why is that? None of this is about her. It is about her slut of a daughter who is pregnant with my former best friend's kid. Tabitha didn't do anything to me. Of course, I don't want to tell you how to do your job, I just need a little explanation."

Michael sat back in the chair. His eyes moved from Rene's down to her breasts where he could see her erect nipples pushing out from her dress. He maintained his focus on her nipples as he smiled and licked his lips and awaited for Rene to respond.
 
"Yes punctuality is a sign of discipline and discipline is very important in a doctor patient relationship." she said looking at him dominantly. "I don't force myself on you in your work place and I would appreciate the same kindness." she said with a small knowing smile.
She studied Michael and saw he was different, confident and well groomed. Not waiting for him to answer she continued "I see you have gotten your outer self back into shape, now we need to straighten out the inner. So Tabitha is not of interest?" Rene said scribbling on her pad. "How long after you met Jenn did you meet her? Were you immediately attracted to her? and tell me of her sister." Before she let him speak she said "sometimes it is helpful to lay back on the couch. The face to face, when it comes to deep honesty can be difficult for some."
 
"Whatever you want , Doc. If you want me to lie down, I will be happy to." He smiled at her. "But, just so you know, I have no problem being totally honest with people face-to-face. One thing you need to know about me is that I don't hold back."

Michael stood up and took off his suit jacket. He neatly and carefully placed it over the back of the chair he had been sitting in, and then moved to the couch. He did as Rene had wanted, and laid down on the couch; crossing his feet and folding his hands at his belt buckle.

"So, you want to know about my former fiancé' wife. Well, I met her in high school. The first time that I went to pick her up for a date her mother answered the door. I thought she was hot. You know that teenage guys always think about the hot MILF. When I went into the living room she told me to have a seat and then she sat across from me. I can remember thinking that I knew why Jenn was so attractive... she took after her mother."

Michael looked at the ceiling as he spoke. He paused for a moment. Rene remained quiet, so, he continued. "I met her aunt a couple of months later. I was invited over to the house to go swimming in their pool. I thought it was just going to be me and Jenn. It turned out that her whole family was there. Her aunt was in a bikini that didn't do much to hide her body. I remember being surprised that she was wearing something so revealing, but then discovered that her and her husband were having a big argument, so she was trying to embarrass him by wearing something so revealing. Didn't really get it, but hey......"

He paused again. This time he remained silent. He figured he would let the therapist do her job. His mind wandered back to tbeir last session and Rene kneeling before him. Even in the silence, his thoughts started to arouse him a little.
 
"Did you become aroused by the incidents? Did you masturbate after each of those meetings?" she asked as she made notes on her paper.
"Did you think Jenn was as attractive as Tabitha? her aunt?" Rene went on writing as she spoke. She paused and looked at Michael who was staring up into the ceiling.
"Have you masturbated since our last session?" she asked and then waited for him to answer.
This was dangerous ground with a new patient. He could become attached or transfer some emotion from the issues to her. She had to know.
 
Michael smiled. It seemed that Rene was very interested in his masturbation habits. Having never before visited a therapist, he was not sure if this was normal behavior. He decided that he would indulge Rene and tell her what she wanted to know.

"I always thought that her mother was more attractive. It probably had something to do with her maturity level. Her aunt was the most attractive of the three, in my mind, but that may have been because I saw more of her body than I did of Tabitha's. the twins were definitely more attractive than Jenn, but, once again, that was probably the maturity thing. "

He thought again about her masturbation questions. He focused on the way Rene had asked the last series of questions. They had come in rapid fire succession. Was she nervous? Was she aroused? Did she want something? Was this just a technique? Michael wasn't sure, but he was interested.

"Did I take out my cock and jerfoff to the thoughts of Tabitha and her sister? Sure I did. The two of them were very attractive and very sexy. I thought about them a lot.... individually and together." Then, to the last part of her question. "No, I have not masturbated since our last session. I thought a lot about our last session, and considered it since I became aroused when I thought of it, but I did not. I wasn't sure if my therapist wanted that, and I certainly do not want to disappoint my therapist."
 
Rene looked at Michael and could tell he was aroused as his suit pants bulged below his hands.
"I am pleased you are taking this seriously." she began. "I think it would be best if you are able to resist purging your desire or entering into any other sexual activity until we fully explore your issues." She uncomfortably crossed her legs and scribbled on her notepad for a moment before continuing.
"Now with regard to the twins, as you refer to them. Have you always been attracted to older women? Your mother for example?" she asked letting her last question land and sit on him for a moment. She wondered if he was ready to go there yet. All men are attracted to their mothers but not all easily admit it.
Rene was feeling warm although the ceiling fan above her was on she said "excuse me" and got up. She stepped to the window, feeling his eyes on her as she leaned forward and rasied the large window allowing a cool breeze to fill the room.
She turned and returns to her chair and said "that's better."
"Shall I repeat my question?" she asked as though she had asked the capital of Wisconsin.
 
Michael listened to her question. He did not respond. He continued to relax on the couch and he heard the therapist get up. He watched her walk over to the window and bend over to open it. He thoroughly enjoyed the way her white dress laid across her tight ass. From the looks of it, it appeared she had no panties on. Michael smiled broadly at that thought.

"You can repeat it if you would like Doc, but I heard it and I remember it, so, you don't have to repeat it on my account." He paused. Then, after taking a deep breath, "yes, I have always been attracted to older women. As I said about Jenn's mother and aunt, the maturity piece is something that I find very stimulating..... always have."

He paused again; a little longer this time. He wasn't sure how open he should be with her. He thought about it for a moment and decided that he should not play games with her.... well, mental games anyway. Why not see if the Doc was able to help him.

"My mother is not someone I ever thought of in that way. If I were to analyze that, which I know you will, I would say that it is because I transferred those oedipus feelings to Jenn's mother and aunt. Of course, I am not a professional when it comes to such things."
 
Rene studied Michael and once sure he was not giving up much more.
"So it was the power she had. She controlled her daughter in the end of the day and if she did not like you, she would tell her little girl to stop sucking your cock" her voice growing more sensual. "She could tell Jenn to spreading her legs for you, so she was in the end of the day the key holder to that which you valued most in the world."
She looked at Michael for a reaction but getting nothing decided to continue this line of thought. "Tabitha knew her daughter was pleasuring you. I mean a wealthy up and comer at a financial giant, she knew her little girl was headed to a pampered life as your wife and all she had to do was pop out a couple kids and keep that cock satisfied." Rene felt her body wanting the young man on her couch. The fact he had not responded to her nearly obscene comments regarding Tabitha meant he was either turned off by her forwardness or the rare man who can hold back to make foreplay last almost painfully long.
"So, assuming what I have told you hear was true, how far would you have gone to keep Jenn's tight young body in your bed? Would you have been Tabitha's boy toy and physically pleasure her if she demanded it? Did you ever fantasize that she would blackmail you like this? No more Jenn if you did not pleasure her and her twin? Would you have done it Micheal?" Rene asked uncrossing her legs and moving her pad to the arm of the chair. Rene's knees opening under her dress. "Would you like to be in that situation?" she asked as her body language opened to him. Her arms on the chair arms. She watched Michael with a lick of her lips and waited for him to answer.
 
Michael listened closely to what he therapist was saying. He paid particular attention to the words she was using. There were only two reasons that she would speak that way: one was to try to get a reaction from him, whether it was sexual or otherwise; and the second reason was that it was simply her style... be direct and speak in arhat manner and help people overcome their issue(s). Michael believed it was the former.

"So, you are asking me if my ex future mother-in-law had told me that in order to have sex with Jenn I would have had to pleasure her and her twin sister would I agree to it, my answer would be yes. Hell, if she had made that demand, I might have done them and forgotten about her daughter. "

He had a feeling that Rene was enjoying what she was doing. She kept poking and prodding him with her questions, and she had to know that she was having an effect on him. He decided that he was going to stretch it out. He wasn't sure exactly what her game was, but he would keep playing it with her and make sure that he gave her enough information to keep her wanting more.

"There is no doubt in my mind that if Tabitha wanted me to take care of her that I would have kept her coming back for more. Hell, she may not have wanted to share me with her sister once I started pleasing her. I am certain that once I got my hands and lips and tongue in Tabitha's body, she would have wanted me all to herself."

Michael uncrossed his legs which provided Rene with a better view of his arousal. "Of course, all of that would have preceded how much she would have enjoyed the way I took care of her with my shaft. There is no way she would have wanted me to be with anyone else."
 
"So have you spoken with Tabitha?" Rene quickly parried Michael's attempt to change the conversation.
"I mean if you are as good as you say, and she must feel some guilt about her daughter betraying you as she did, surely she would try to make up for it, no? Surely she would at the very least relieve the physical needs of a man like yourself. I can see from here that this conversation alone has engorged your cock with desire. I imagine a man like you has a hard time concentrating with something like that in his pants." she said studying Michael who was a cool customer. Rene was used to this working with several high profile men in town.
"I think it will be helpful for you to release your, penis, from the confines of your slacks. You need to be able to think clearly in order for us to do any real work and with that awkwardly stretching your clothing, it must be distracting." her words growing labored and breathless as her heart pounds and mouth has become filled with saliva remembering how he had flooded her mouth with so much cum.
"Such a physical specimen as yourself with clearly a very healthy libido must have other desires locked up in that tightly wound head of yours. Why don't you tell doctor Rene about them.." he words drop off as he looks over at her and she slowly raises her skirt so he want take in her naked crotch.
"Tell me what that cock is wanting right now?" she sighs as she takes her pen and writes some more in her pad, leaving her skirt pulled up.
 
"Have I spoken to Tabitha? No. I have had no contact with any member of the family. I have not felt the need to contact them, especially after what her slut of a daughter did. Communicating with them would have seen as an attempt by me to try to get the slut back. I don't want that."

He thought about what Rene was saying. "She doesn't know how good I am. I have never had the opportunity to be with her. Her daughter didn't realize how good she had it, and now she has to live with the fact that she has a kid, or is going to have a kid with Kevin. I wish their child luck."

Listening to Rene go on and on,, Michael lifted his head to look at her and could tell from her body language that she was intensely aroused. He let a little evil smile come out across his lips as he contemplated his next response. This conversation was some of the best foreplay he had ever been involved in, and he enjoyed the foreplay, because it always made the whole experience so much more rewarding.

"Rene, I am thinking very clearly. Yes, my cock is hard right now, and yes it is pressing against my suit pants and my boxerbriefs. If you want me to take it out, I will be more than happy to do so, since I have committed to doing what the doctor says is in my best interest."

Slowly, he unzipped his pants.. his eyes on Rene's He wondered if she would maintain eye contact with him or if her eyes would wander down to his crotch in anticipation of the big, hard cock that he was preparing to release. Once, his pants were unzipped, Michael worked his cock out of his boxerbriefs and released his shaft from its confines. He placed his arms at his sides as he continued to look at her. "Doctor Rene, I am certain that this hard cock wants the same thing as your pussy wants right now."
 
Back
Top