A Drop of Hope

Hahaha! My new excuse for when I get lost driving.
1512203932_inspirational-and-motivational-quotes-25-inspirational-quotes-about-courage-and-bravery-inspirationalquotes-bravequ.jpg

If it feels like this is where you are...
sign.jpg

Perhaps you need to turn yourself around:
13564616-advice-help-support-and-tips-signpost-shows-information-and-guidance.jpg

Remember that you ought to behave in life as you would at a banquet. As something is being passed around, it comes to you. When it comes to you, stretch out your hand gently, take a portion of it politely, but pass it on. Or, it has not come to you yet. Do not project your desire to meet it. So act always in life. — Epictetus

Remember that you ought to behave in life as you would at a banquet. As something is being passed around, it comes to you. When it comes to you, stretch out your hand gently, take a portion of it politely, but pass it on. Or, it has not come to you yet. Do not project your desire to meet it. So act always in life. — Epictetus
A beautiful reminder, Raj. Something that rings very true for me right now. The universe is trying to tell me something.

I love this, LOL.

Yes you are, PB! Keep pushing forward.

Thank you all for sharing! :heart:

A beautiful reminder, Raj. Something that rings very true for me right now. The universe is trying to tell me something.

I love this, LOL.

Thank you for this thread! Secrets to living a happy life are in there!

I love this, LOL.

The universe is telling you to learn what is relevant from the past, throw away the irrelevant, focus on the present, and don't worry too much about the future, yet! :rose:

The universe is telling you to learn what is relevant from the past, throw away the irrelevant, focus on the present, and don't worry too much about the future, yet! :rose:

You’re exactly right, Raj. Perhaps I should stop being so stubborn and start listening. :D:rolleyes:

You’re exactly right, Raj. Perhaps I should stop being so stubborn and start listening. :D:rolleyes:

Now seeing as thats the second person to tell you this, and the the cards have been saying something similar for a long time now.

Maybe.:heart::heart::heart:

Back