Possessive over his obsession (open to one dominant male)

Hannah18

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 26, 2010
Posts
4,657
Just to be clear I’m not looking for something that is all about sex, I want a story behind it. The idea is that my character starts talking to a man online, perhaps trades a few pictures and sex chats with him,, he however becomes obsessed and begins to stalk her before kidnapping her from her home and taking her to his house. Open to one dominant male. Someone who can get the mix between loving and violent just right to make her fall in line and ultimately fall for him.

Name: Hannah
Nickname: Annie
Age: nineteen
Height:5”2
Looks: long dark brown/almost black hair that falls in soft curls down my back, large brown eyes 32b Slim and petite, lightly tanned skin.

Hannah had been talking to him online for a few months now, the man intrigued her for sure, although he was quite a lot older than her nineteen years, something that she had very attractive, he wasn’t bad looking either he was very muscly and looked as though he had done a lot of sports when he was younger, something that he had confirmed when she had commented on it.

Hannah had sent him pictures upon his request but never more than underwear shots as she was not that confident with her body, having only slept with one boy before. They had told each other many stories and fantasies, his had Hannah very hot and opened her up to new ideas, but over the past few weeks he had been pestering her for meet ups and her address, and recently she had felt as though someone had been following her so she had cut off all contact with him.

IC
Hannah walks into her small apartment quickly slamming the door behind her and bolting it, sighing with relief, she felt safe within her home, it was the only place she knew no one was watching her. Hannah shakes her head, no she was being completely stupid. Hannah walks into the living room and throws her bag onto the couch, college was a lot harder than she thought it would be and she still had so many essays to do, throwing herself on the sofa,, she opens up her laptop, logging on quickly and pulling up the internet, immediately she notices two new emails from him, both of which she deletes without even looking.

Hannah gets started on her essays working well into the night, when she finally looks up she notices that it is Ten already. Sighing she closes it down and puts it away, she takes a quick shower, changing into a pair of shorts and pajama top, climbing under the covers and falling asleep by 11.
 
Him
Age: 25
5"9', 165 lbs of defined muscle
Very dark hair, piercing blue-green eyes

He stood outside her apartment building in the shadows. As she appeared from under the trees that lined the sidewalk, he was tempted to grab her then. But it was too risky. Too much of a chance she will struggle, scream and make a scene.

He watched her unlock the door and go inside. Once she was out of view, he made his way around to the back of the building. He had noticed an easy way when he was scoping the building a few days earlier. A maintenance door with a very weak bolt.

Once inside, he silently made this way up the stairs, to her floor. Apartment 4a. Outside the door, he heard the shower running, the perfect cover. He slipped a credit card into the bolt of the door. He was amazed at how quickly it gave way. But the quality of the door bolt did not reflect the quality of the apartment. He could have been on the upper westside by the lake. It was richly furnished, with deep, rich colours. No doubt mummy and daddy were paying for this fancy pad. But he had no time to admire the girl's apartment.

Hearing the shower turn off, he made his way to the kitchen, hiding behind the door. He waited for her to settle down, letting a half hour past. When he could no longer hear anything except the wind whistling outside, he made his move.

Quickly, he softly made his way into her bedroom. Taking the chloroform-soaked hankerchief out of his pocket, he towered over her, and placed it over her mouth and nose, holding it for a few seconds. When he was confident she was outcold, he picked her up and carried her out to his waiting van, putting in the back. He then began the twenty mile drive to his lake cabin.
 
Hannah cuddles up into her covers as she thinks about the day’s events she still had so much studying that she needed to do, and lying in bed at night, she always thought about him, usually this was the time she would talk but not now, she briefly wondered if he was following her, but dismisses the thought completely as it was a stupid one, he had no idea where she was. If someone was following her which she seriously doubted then it wasn’t him. She realised she was probably being paranoid anyhow. With that thought in mind she falls asleep.

The next thing she knows her eyes are snapped open she stares straight ahead seeing a dark shadowy figure. She opens her mouth to scream but it’s too late the chloroform has already knocked her under and she falls limply onto the bed and she can feel nothing.

Around half an hour later and Hannah is beginning to wake, her eyes open but she cannot focus on her surroundings. She knows that she is not in her bed however, she can feel something moving. MMemories flood into her brain as she recalls the man in her bedroom oh god, she snaps her eyes open forcing herself to focus.

She doesn’t say a word, however she opens her mouth and screams very loudly. Beginning to panic, she needed to get out of here, Hannah glances towards the driver, testing her arms and legs she realises she is not restrained. She launches towards the door, pulling desperately at the handle, “let me out now” she demands hysterically.
 
Inside the last mile to his lake cabin, he heard her stir in the back. Clearly he hadn't used a strong enough chloroform. But he didn't panic, the doors were locked. She started screaming, which did irritate him a little. Nobody would hear. They were the only two people for miles, surrounded by forest on three sides. Nevertheless, if she kept it up, it would get very annoying.

"Shut the fuck up", he growled at her. "You can't escape, so stop wasting your breath".

He pulled up outside the cabin and drove around the back. He killed the engine and got out. Opening the door, he her cowering on the floor. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him. She was no match for him in terms of size and strength. He pinned her arms behind her and marched her into the house.

Once inside, he put her in the room he had set up for her. It was basic, but it was en suite. He locked the door.

"Settle in, Hannah. I will be back in the morning".
 
Hannah is immediately taken aback by his tone, no one had ever spoken to her like that before and it made her wonder how the hell he knew her name and where she was, where they were going and what he was going to do with her. All these thoughts come to mind as the tears begin to build up in her eyes as she curls herself up in the corner, pulling her legs up against her chest and just holding them tight wondering how they got into this situation.

Hot wet tears begin to slip down her cheeks as she stares at the back of the drivers head as he pulls up and opens the door, she squeals and pulls herself backwards as he reaches in and grabs her arm she screams once again, trying to make herself heavy and resist but she doesn’t manage it and he manages to get her out and pin her arms, she wiggles and tries not to walk but he forces her and soon she is led to a bedroom as he pushes her in, she feels sick, he had been planning this, it wasn’t a spur of the moment, Hannah cries harder as the door shuts behind her, she immediately tries it but it was locked, she rushes to the window but that was locked too and a little too small to get out of.

She sits in the corner curling herself into a ball and crying, it takes a long time but she eventually falls asleep curled up against the wall, praying its all a dream.
 
As soon as he had her in the holding room, he went to the other end of the cabin to the entertainment room. This was a pretty big room, with a couch and 48 inch TV at one end. But the weekend will take place at the other end of the room. A king size bed lay in front of two chains hanging from the ceiling, with two ankle restraints directly below them, bolted to the floor. It was here he would introduce Hannah to a whole new world of submission, acceptance, and ultimately, admiration. The room was ready, he was ready, but one question remained, was Hannah ready? The morning would tell. He retired to his own holding room and fell asleep.

The sunrays through the window woke him up the following morning. He rose, showered and dressed. He went to the kitchen, made breakfast for two. He put one portion on a plate, carried to the Hannah's room and slid it through the sliding gap in the door.

"Eat up Hannah, you will need your energy today. It will help".

He returned to the kitchen and ate his own breakfast. After clearing up, he began mentally preparing himself for the day of fun ahead.
 
Last edited:
Hannah awakes with a jolt the next morning as she glances around the room, wondering why she is sat on the floor and why this room is not her own, and then memories of the previous night begin to flash before her very eyes… oh no. She feels a chill go up her spine, it was real not some terrible nightmare, she was stuck here with some messed up stranger…

Something slides through the door, some kind of gap and Hannah immediately shuffles back away from the door towards the far corner of the room, her back hitting the wall. Scared that he would enter, she hears his voice, telling her to eat, but there was no way she would do that he could have poisoned it.. or spat in it or some other disgusting act.

As she hears the footsteps heading away from her and she breathes a sigh of relief, she was safe for now, but Hannah wondered what he meant by that. Why would she need her energy, just what was he planning on doing to her? Hannah lets out a terrified sob as she hugs her knees to her chest, she was tired and lonely and all that she wanted was the comfort of her own bed.

Her stomach is growling with hunger, but she dares not eat that man’s food. She stands up slowly once sure that he isn’t coming back and begins to explore.
 
The time was here. He unbolted the door to Hannah's room. He moved quickly so not to give her a chance to attack him and escape. He wrapped his arms around her waist and hoisted her onto his shoulders. She screamed and trashed, but she was no match for his strength. Nevertheless, it was annoying and she would pay for it.

He carried her into his room, planting her feet in the restraints. With one hand, he tied them, with a little difficulty. Now that she couldn't escape, he restrained her arms. She trashed for a bit, but she realised she couldn't escape, she tired.

"Welcome Hannah. For the past couple of months, I've learned how the BDSM culture fascinates you. Today, I will introduce you to it."

He stepped in front of her. With one hand, he ripped off her top and bottoms, leaving her in nothing but her underwear.
 
Back
Top