Naruto: Taijutsu Team up.

*Hinakemi made a bold move by laying her head on his chest looking up at him. Ever since they met the first time she felt a strong connection between them. More than a friendship. She just didn't know how to act on it because she'd never had a boyfriend. But she went with her instincts.* "I uhm have an idea.." *she kissed him straight on the mouth*

-Yuki gasped a bit but kissed back blushing holding her body close to him laying down with him as he pets her hair in the kiss he didn't know what to do.-

*his responses were akward but at least she knew he wanted this to.* "Don't think, okay? Just feel Yuki." *she took her own advice and shut her brain off. Her kisses trailed down to his neck as she nibbled and licked it gently*

-Yuki went with it feeling her lips over his neck made him shiver and his hands gently travled over her body nice and easy showing her he liked her to.-

*she kissed his lips again closing her eyes. She felt a strange feeling between her legs and wanted to enhance it. Gently she rubbed her crotch against his. *

-Yuki ground against her back his body began to burn and his cock became hard he blushed he couldn't help it at all.-"Hinakemi..."-he groaned softly in there kiss exchange.-

*Hinakemi felt a hardness beneath her. Yuki groaned her name and she looked into his eyes.* "Yes Yuki?" *she softly kissed his cheeks*

-Yuki shook his head and blushed.-"It feels good...I....have to say...the first time i met you....i thought you needed a friend...I thought at the time you would never want to get closer to me....I am happy for this because i had grown more then a friendship inside me for you....a love....I think i love you Hinakemi."-Yuki groaned grinding back in to her hips.-

*Hinakemi blushed and moaned* "I did need a friend...at the time...But I feel more for you..so much more. I love you to Yuki. And I want to give myself to you. If you'll have me?" *her heart was out in the open and she hoped he'd accept it*

-Yuki held her in his arms and looked at her eyes.-"I would like that very much please let me be yours."-Yuki kisses over her neck lightly nipping her neck the sweet taste of her skin made Yuki love drunk-

*Hinakemi nodded her head and kissed him. Nervously she pull his shorts and underwear down. She gasped at the size of him and became more nervous. It didn't matter though because she was going to do this. She slipped her leggings and pantines off. Slowly she slid down his cock wincing at the pain. Taking a deep breathe she lifted her hips and slammed them down feeling him burst through her Hymen. She shook a little and tears ran down her face.* "I'm yours now. And you are mine."

-Yuki blushed feeling her slide down on to him and breaking her Hymen he felt her Juices all over his cock and Yuki groaned holding her hips.-"Yes I am OK, with this I love you Hinakemi I love you so much."-he groaned as he slowly bounced her body up and down on his cock.-

*moan after moan escape her as he bounced her on his cock.The pain was now gone and was replaced by pleasure. So much pleasure.* "I...oh..love you to my Yuki." *she kissed him deeply*

-Yuki kissed her back enjoying her body like she enjoyed his holding her body close to his. Yuki was enjoying this and held her in the kiss slipping his tongue in to her mouth.-

*She greeted his tongue with her own and moved her hips down to meet his thrusts. She moaned into the kiss *

-Yuki was feeling so many new things and he was enjoying these sensations as he sucked gently on her tongue. Yuki bounced her on his cock and it was sliding in and out so nicely and Yuki blushed thoughts running through his head he never thought of before and he dare not say them. Was he horrible for the thoughts he had his cock was given a squeeze and it snapped him back to what he was doing his mouth moaning in her mouth back.-

*She broke the kiss and moaned loudly as he bounced her on his cock. Her pussy muscles squeezed his cock. A faint pressure was building deep inside her and she became confused. Never had she felt this before. It kind of felt like she had to pee but different. Much different.* "Yuki...I think..I'm going to cum..."

-Yuki groaned and kept bucking his cock in and out of her tight cunt Yuki groaned.-"I am going to cum to I will hold on i am not wearing any protection."

*Hinakemi knew she'd forgotten the protection but she just couldn't wait. She wanted him so bad and it made her a little reckless.* "I don't care...cum inside me.." *she couldn't believe she'd said that but she was just to far gone.* "I want to feel your seed fill me." *her own words sent her straight into her orgasm.*

-Yuki couldn't pull out she had him to tight he filled her pussy with his cum and he blushed at his own doing he held her sitting there her body against his and not wanting to let go at the moment.-"Hinakemi."-he said softly.-"That was.....amazing."-he said breathlessly.-

*Hinakemi smiled a little and softly kissed his lips* "Yes it was my Yuki." *she'd never felt so calm and happy in her life. Yuki had turned her into a woman and he made it a great experience for her. She just wanted to be close to him and not let him go.*

-Yuki soon stood up wit her and smiled.-"I think we should clean up a bit and rest in the tub how does that sound?"-Yuki suggested walking over to the bath and filling it up slipping from his clothes.-

*Yuki stood up with her and she felt him slide out of her dripping cunt. She looked down and saw her thighs covered in their cum.* "That sounds great." *She slipped her dress over her head and smiled waiting for the tub to fill.*

-One the hot water was filled he sat in the tub having Hina sit between his legs.-"I...Do not know what to say....I loved the experience but...we were reckless....what should we do?"

*Hinakemi blushed and looked into the water thinking.* "We have to wash your cum out of me first off. Second my mother has a special drink to prevent pregnancy." *she stood up in the tub with her pussy in his face blushing.* "I..uhm..need help."

Back