A Second Chance? (Closed)

cute_girl1

Queen of Tease
My boyfriend and I had been dating for servel years. We were really close. The problem was that he was mixed up with the wrong people, he always hung out on the bad side of town. One night he gets caught up in a drive-by. Since he was not really apart of the shooting he was to spend 5 years in prison.

At first I would visit him, and write letters. But has time passed I would visit less and less and return his letters less frequently. Until I stopped visiting and writing back completely.

While he was away I become a fashion designer, and a voluteneer coach for the local peewee cheerleading squad. My boyfriend was released a year early for good behavior. (Unkown to me.) We live a few houses from each other, and his mom is taking care of his place while he is gone.

I had just gotten home from work. I dropped off my stuff in the house. I changed into a black pair of yoga pants, a pair of sneakers and a blue tank top. I had to be at the football field tonight for a cheerleaders but I still had an hour or so before I had leave. I went outside to check my mail. I walked the 50 feet to the mailbox. I got my mail, before making my way back to my house.

OOC:

Name: Samantha "Sami" Waters
Brown hair green eyes, c-cup breast, five foot six, tan.

This thread is closed for NickisSora.

Name: Max Trea
Blonde hair, Blue eyes
Before Jail was rather Skinny and not much muscle. After Jail is toned and pretty strong.
5'10"

Max was with people since he has been in High school one group of friends some practical pranksters. They soon grew in to there own little 'group' they just did pranks and never caused much trouble. One day Max kissed Sami on the lips knowing he see her later or did her as he jumped in the car with his friends supposedly going to the movies. Max did go to the movies with them but didn't realize it was a drive by as they gunned down a guy the driver had beef with apparently every one but Max knew about this as they drove off.-" Hey shut up Max ok The Grangers need to know there place." "When did we become a gang?" "we were always a Gang." "Dude let me out of here i have a job and shit i can't get involved." "You shut up your not squeeling." -The Police followed soon and they were caught. Sentenced to 5 years in jail for being in the presence of criminals and not conspiring but not stopping Max began to write and get visits from Sami.....Each day Max worked out and soon he didn't even get visits from Sami or letters from her. Max frowned and was determined to get back with her. He was released a year early and was picked up by his mom. He was released 2am on Friday and later that day he looked out side to notice Sami. He smiled and ran down stairs now physically fit from how he was before. When she walked back to her house he shouted.-"Hey Sami!"-He called out and waited as he waved to her.-

Sami was at her porch when she heard her name. She turned almost instantly when she heard the voice that she was not likely to forget easily, if at all. It was Max the only guy Ashe had ever truly been in love with. And if Sami,was completely honest with herself she was still in love with him.

"Max!" She called out after what felt like hours but was in really no more than five seconds. A smile quickly forming on her face. She was unsure of going to meet him or to just turning around and going back inside. Am I ready to see him again? Does he still fit in with my life? . Sami had no clue what the answers where to e questions she was asking herself but the one thing she did know was that Max had to make the first move.

-Max began running over and smiled.-"Sami it is you....You look terrific...how have you been."-He grins as he leans to her porch.-"How has your business going?"-Max asked he just looked to her with admiration he missed her so much it hurt to be away and now he had a second chance.-

"What are you doing here?" Then she covered her mouth and felt bad for blurting it out the way she did. "I... I ... I have been great." She was finally able to get out after. Sami could not figure out why she could not suddenly talk around Maxi. After all she was the one that had asked him out in high school.

Sami closed her eyes and took a deep breath a moment, really just trying to recompose herself. "My business is doing great. My dad really helped me get going, and get it off the ground."

She looked him over. Max was built now he was no longer that skinny boy that she remembered. He had finally grown into his body. "You look great, by the way." She said nervously twirling her brown hair.

-Max chuckled to her words the whole way.-"I got out early since i was good...you know i was never really a bad kid...I am glad as long as your happy.....What are you doing tonight.....I thought we could if anything grab Dinner...."-he said softly.-"Unless you have changed so much you have no time for little ol me any more."-he said and chuckled a bit.-"I been away and we lot touch i would understand completely if your life has changed and you have no room for me any more......it happens."-he looked to her eyes he wanted her back and he hope he was not a year to late.-

Sami could feel her face getting a little heated. "Yeah I know you really were not a bad guy." It was right around five and the games lasted about an hour to an hour and half and she had be at the field at 6. "Tonight the five year old cheerleaders that I coach have a game." She said to preface what was about to come. "So I not sure tonight is a good night. unless you want to wait until about 7:30 to eat dinner." Sami playfully smacked him on the shoulder. "And plus you are not so little anymore."

-He laughed a bit and Max smiled.-"Well 7:30 is fine with me as long as i get to catch up with you then we can do what ever after dinner. If that works for you then i will see you at 7:30 come by and we will go eat my treat."-Max smiled and looked to her eyes.-

Sami smiled at Max. "Sure that would be nice."she said her good bye and watched as he walked the short distance to his house. She quickly went through the mail throwing out the junk. Sami finished getting ready and headed For the football field.

After the game was over she went back to her house. The closer she got there the more nervous she felt. She checked the clock above her tv 6:45 . good I have time for a shower. she thought to her self as she started stripping and headed for the bathroom.

After a short while under the hot water Sami got out and dried off and made her way back into the masterbed room. She put on a pair of pink boy shorts and a bra to match. She turned to her closet. She had a idea of what to wear. She decided to go with a pair of black skinny jeans and a simple plain pink top. She found her favorite black wedge sandles and slipped them on to her feet before heading out the door again.

It took her all of two seconds before her car was parked in front of Max's house. She took a deep breath since her nerves were getting the best of her once more. She finally stepped out of the car, after calming herself down. She slowly walked up to Max's door before knocking.

-Max was showered and smelling good with a polo shirt and a pair of jeans with his sneakers on as his hands rubbed some after shave on to finish his look. Hearing the knock on the door Max walked over and open the door.-"Sami..."-he smiled and hugged her.-"You look very good very very tasty."-he chuckled and hugged her.-"Shall we go?"-He said.-"You want to drive or me i pay for dinner."-he laughed a bit.-

Sami returned the hug. She got a good wiff of his after shave. She looked that particular brand. Sometimes even more than the cologne he would wear. She blushed at the second part of the compliment but she choose to return it none the less.

"Thanks. You look very nice too." She motioned to the light green Ford Escspe in Max's driveway. "I don't mind driving." She said as she lead the way to her car. Once she was in and buckled she headed out of the drive way.

"Where to?" She quickly looked over at him.

"Hmmm where ever you want to eat Sami i want to make up for all the birthdays i missed so pick someplace."-He smiled as he leaned back buckling up and waited as they drove along.-"How was the game?"

Sami quickly looked at Max. "You really don't have to make up for anything." After all it was her who stopped writing, and visting him while he was locked up. She drove to a small cafe. "The game was fine. They boys played great and the girls were cheering thier little hearts out."

They arrived at the cafe and Sami parked the car and got out. It was the place they had thier first date. She set the alarm on the car and started walking next to Max up to the main entrance.

-Max held her hand gently as they walked to the door and he held it open for them. Max walked in with her and they both got a table looking at one another. Soon with a Menu. Max ordered a Water and a Ice Tea. Looking over the Menu.-"I feel like i should....I want to know more about whats been up with you lately."-he smiled.-

Sami ordered a water. She looked over the menu, and sat it down on the table when Max started talking. "Not a lot. Mainly I have been focused on getting my business up and running." She then picked her menu back up.

-He smiled a bit and nods.-"So Looks like you been doing very good.......Any new guys i should know about just so if i should back up."-he laughed a bit and smiled sipping his water.-"How good has the business been?"

Sami looked at Max a moment "no...no new guys. But there is this one women." She laughed as Max almost spit out the sip of water he was taking. "I am only kidding." She teased him. "There is nobody you have to worry about." She took a sip of her water. "It is really great.i am meeting new contacts and business has really picked up."

The waitress came by and took their order. "So how long have you been out?"

-Max smiled.-"Just two days honestly. The first day i was getting stuff in order and then there is today so yeah."-He chuckled.-"I will be finding a job tomorrow....I will see what happens."-Max looked to her eyes and like there first date his foot went and began playing with her's lightly running along it.-"I am glad your doing well....Part of me thought to leave you alone....thinking you be much happier with out me in your life....I guess because once you stopped coming you began to live a good life."

Sami giggled as Max played with her foot under the table. It brought up so many memories. Then he went sand brought up her cutting off contact. She felt so ashamed of herself. At least he was giving her the chance to explain her side of it.

"Max it was never about living the good life. Because my life was perfect." She said her voice a little unstudy. She took a is of her water and a deep breath before continuing with her story. "I had to protect my heart. I hated the feeling that everytime I left you, I was leaving a piece of me there. And I was my heart was staying behind with you."

"I understand....I really do....I am here now....we...can slowly reconnect."-The Food came soon and Max began to eat just looking to Sami the whole time enjoying the time together.-

Sami smiled, she was unable to say anything. "I would like that." She finally choked out. She ate her food. She was glad the way the day had turned out. The two ate in silence. When the waitress came Sami reached across the table and grabbed the check book before Max did. "Let me pay this time and when you. Get back on your feet you can pay." She said before he could say anything.

-Max smiled.-"It's a deal...but then i will take you where i want...some place i know you always wanted to go we couldn't go before."-He chuckled as they left and began there drive home.-"So what would you like to do now?"

"How about tomorrow night I make you a nice homemade dinner?" Sami was avoiding the question. She didn't want things to happen to fast. She wanted to make sure she was doing the right thing for her by getting back with Max.

Yes he was her first love, yes she didn't date while he was locked up. Its not like she was not approached by guys asking for her number or to go out with them. That happened all the time when she was out with her girlfriends. No, she scared that her heart would break again. So she was being guarded some what with Max this time around.

She drove them back to her place. "You tell me what you want and I will make it." Se said with a smile, as she pulled into her drive way.

"How about Pierogies you always know how to make Pierogies. Tomorrow then will work, Is that ok?"-He grins and smiled as they split way Max kissed Sami's cheek and looked.-"See you tomorrow."-He walked in to the house as he began to undress and get ready for bed.-

Sami smiled as Max kissed her on the cheek. "See you tomorrow." She called after him. She walked into her and went straight to her kitchen, she had to find the recipe card that her mother had given to her for the pierogies. After a few moments of searching she found her mother's hand written card. She took it out of the box that sat on the end of her counter. Before grabbing the pad of paper off the fridge which had her shopping list on it. She added the ingredients that she needed. Then went up to her room changing for bed.

The next day she woke up early. Or at least early considering it was Saturday. 7:30 she groaned as she rolled out of bed. She went to the window and opened the curtains. The sun came pouring into the window. She changed into a pair black sweatpants and a green top. She found her iPod and headphones. She put on her sneakers and grabbed her keys before heading out on her morning jog.

Once she returned home she showered and put on a pair of jeans and an old concert shirt. She then headed to the store, needing not only her weekly food supply but the stuff for dinner that night. She got back home and unloaded her car and put her groceries away.

Back