The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't no falling asleep with a hard cock in your hand! yeah, this oughta be a pretty good one. Wish I had a playmate. :(

Hot

Amy

Would look much sexier if my cock was hard

I'm in my lace top stayups and high heels and just placed the clothes pegs into position on my nipples

It normally takes a few minutes for the pleasure to kick in but my cock knows when it is nice, as the precum starts to appear and glisten from the tip of my semi hard cock

Have my cock ring at the ready to keep my cock really hard for as long as possible

How is your gurl cock reacting now

Last edited:
Amy

Would look much sexier if my cock was hard

I'm in my lace top stayups and high heels and just placed the clothes pegs into position on my nipples

It normally takes a few minutes for the pleasure to kick in but my cock knows when it is nice, as the precum starts to appear and glisten from the tip of my semi hard cock

Rode a ten inch long and very thick torch the ther day which was nearly as exciting as my 9 inch rubber dildo

Have my cock ring at the ready to keep my cock really hard for as long as possible

How is your gurl cock reacting now

Loving the feeling of having it tucked in my panties, straining.. nipples hard, about to get my 7 inch slender toy and start..

Toy??

Will go for a quick stroll outside soon as I love the thrill of walking in my stilettoes around the pool during the daytime

What sort of 7 inch toy are you using

My nipples are starting to feel the pinch now and starting to beg to take the pegs off

The feeling as they come off and allow the nipples to fill up is delightful
My cock is too hard to put on my cock ring as I left it too late

Have to let my cock go semi hard again so will pretend you have just sucked me dry so I can get slip it on before I get hard again

Precum tastes nice this morning

Forcibly or just love to be taken anyway

Katie

Have you ever been fucked by a crossdresser who looks nice in stockings and 5 inch stilettoes

My cock still enjoys tight pussy and just wish that I had one too

My cock is leaking drops of precum now

Kisses to you

Allana Heels : heelsa@yahoo.com

i am sure you look and feel sexy, hearing the click click of your stilettos....
feeling how sexy it is being in heels..
the 7 inch is pretty slender, with a small shaped head.. it goes in easily and nicely , has a flared base and I can slide it beneath my panties, then pull the little patch back over to hold it . I t cam with another, wider , large head, vibrating one.. Have had for awhile- I think it was called "Lady Jane" or something.

Pretending I have just sucked you.. I didn't want to miss that........ but perhaps when you go soft, we can get you regged up and then be able to go slow...

Will go for a quick stroll outside soon as I love the thrill of walking in my stilettoes around the pool during the daytime

What sort of 7 inch toy are you using

My nipples are starting to feel the pinch now and starting to beg to take the pegs off

The feeling as they come off and allow the nipples to fill up is delightful
My cock is too hard to put on my cock ring as I left it too late

Have to let my cock go semi hard again so will pretend you have just sucked me dry so I can get slip it on before I get hard again

Precum tastes nice this morning

mmm - never - but if you want to strip out of your overalls revealing your stocking and heels - feel free to join us on my Horny Mummy thread - you are making me quite wet just thinking about it :devil:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Playing

Amy

Tradesman just knocked on my front door to carry out a service

Unexpected and had just got back from strolling around the pool

5 minutes earlier and he would have seen or heard me clicking in my stockings and heels

These new stayups really glisten in the sunshine,very shiny on my legs

My cock is crying out for relief now after that surprise

He is down the back but I have to get my cock out right now

If I knew what he liked it may have been an opportunity to swallow him down

How is the toy performing

Allana

Last edited:
Amy

Just got soft very quickly

Tradesman just knocked on my front door to carry out a service

Unexpected and had just got back from strolling around the pool

5 minutes earlier and he would have seen or heard me clicking in my stockings and heels

These new stayups really glisten in the sunshine,very shiny on my legs

My heart rate has just come down as I quickly had to undress

My cock is crying out for relief now after that surprise

He is down the back but I have to get my cock out right now

If I knew what he liked it may have been an opportunity to swallow him down

How is the toy performing

Allana

It feels nice.... so sexy. my tight skirt keeps my legs together when sitting and I can feel it so nice. I can sit in the edge of the chair and it will slip out just a bit, then I reposition and it slides back in fully.. wish it were the real thing.....

Nice Toy

Amy

I must get some new toys for myself

Cock is hard and playing with the precum now while the tradesman is still here

If he looks thru the windows he will see me cock in hand ready to cum and swallow it down

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back