Existing Threads Seeking Writer(s) 2017

I am looking to resuscitate this thread.

The details of the female lead can be whatever we agree on as far as race class etc.

The thread will be a high fantasy.

PM me with interest or questions.

Al
 
I am looking for a creative female writer capable of more than a one or two line post to assume the role of Peyton Greer in An educator's lesson

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=84495485#post84495485

The story will have heavy elements of non-consent, and BDSM. The young lady I was writing with was a very gifted, capable and imaginative writer.


I am not averse to restarting the story so you can make the character your own.

If interested PM.
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1419782


So... I have no partner for this thread, and honestly I don't know where the story is going. I originally started it as a writing sample, but I changed my mind and used it as a starter because it's too filled with too much effort to just be "on display" with no responses. I can tell you that I intend to roleplay a 1x1, gay/MxM story in an original verse and my character is the grey hoodie dude that's getting his ass beat... (<_<)... So.. yeah. If you have ideas for your role, (cop, fellow "Red Saint", rival organization member or something else,) please shoot me a PM. Also forgive my El Salvadoran slang, I'm still getting the hang of slang and Spanish idioms, lol.
 
Lost in Paradise

We are currently looking for another person (male or female) to join our group thread. We are not looking for someone to take over Heather's place, but rather add another separate character entirely.

With the way the story is laid out you have your pick of submissive roles, anything from a guest who is paying for the experience, to a submissive who has pledged a service in return for room/board or as a slave who has been purchased by the corporation. (I would prefer a character that doesn't involve trickery/non-consent.) If you are interested as coming into the story as dominant character, we may be able to arrange that as well depending on the amount of interest we get.

If interested, please message me and let me know which type of role you would like to play.
 
Challenging Women to Take What They Want How They Choose

Hello! This was my first post, and I'm seeking shy or strong women who want to take charge over an average Joe. He's still wet behind the ears and yearns to feel the velvety wetness of an experienced pulsating pussy:

Brock is a straight male hoping there are women of any age that are willing to take the reigns and defile him now and forever. Will you be the temptress who leads him on an evening of... adventure / passion / excitement / mutual taboo incest with a sister, aunt, or cousin / whips and mild degrading? Or does Brock decide you're too much to resist and finally gets what he needs on his terms?

You get to decide how the evening ends between the two (or more) of you. The length of the finale is at your discretion. The task is to leave Brock aching for another evening of your desire.

Thanks for reading!
Sexystepbrother

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1419918
 
Last edited:
I am looking for someone to play Severus Snape in a different harry potter world that I came up with instead of him dying he ends up being saved by a witch from the us he was penpals with (Long story on that but can fill you in) I know HP is for kids but I like Snape lol. I have a thread started hope for one.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1419886

I also had another idea where a king having a common friend his maid who loves him no matter what, he is horribly scared due to an accident when he was young and his friend sees him as he wants to be seen. But what no one knows is she is a witch, a good one

Thread to the good witch and king http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...0#post85059790

I'm looking to get back into rping and willing to try anything

Also I was known as Mayu on here but due to being away for so long can't get in my old account since my email is dead, here is a link to the thread ideas I had

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost...postcount=2059

I came up with one more idea based on the movie the last witch hunter, about an immortal hunter of witches named Kaulder who was played by Vin Diesel. My idea would take place around the movie the witch queen has a daughter that no one knew about not even the order. And the queens daughter is very close to Kaulder, but my character Luna is stronger then her mother, has kept her powers hidden never using them.

Until her mother send assassins that almost kill him, so she has to choose between telling him or letting him die, her fear is that he will stop caring for her since she is in love with him. And suspects that he loves her to, but she wont press the issue because she knew what happened to his wife and child. Her mother represents evil and death but Luna is good and represents healing and protection. I will be making a thread I will later put in this message if interested txt me or post

Also trying to find someone that would play Dracula and maybe even ghost rider

And for those who like Mafia type roles

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=85099566#post85099566

Thanks
 
Last edited:
I am looking for an imaginative and creative female writer to restart and old thread of mine, African Home Coming http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=802346 the first post give you the background and general plot line of the story. If interested please PM me.

I would also like to restart Assignment West Africa. It is the story of a very naive intern at an international News service who switches assignments with an experienced reporter, to live out her dream of covering a real story.

Both stories will have elements of non-consent and of BDSM. Again if either story interest you please PM/
 
Last edited:
My original writing partner dropped out, so looking to restart this thread:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1413673

Anyone interested just PM me. Not looking for a specific character or gender, any and all are welcome. Just a modern slice-of-life concept originally, meeting someone new and having a profound experience with them.
 
Hi...I'm new to this forum, but enjoy writing and reading erotica. If you are looking to start again, I would like to try this theme with you.
 
Would anyone like to join in the Welcome To Prison, Ladies thread for a scene or two? My character, Tricia, is in the showers keeping an eye on a member of a rival gang, and I would love to get into a catfight with her.
 
Back
Top