Castle Hallowgrove

Midgeon smiled softly up at him, trying to hide her tears and nodded. She wanted to be strong for him, he was being gentle with her, it just ached so much. In more ways than one. She ran her cool hands up along his bare back as he moved to kiss her neck. He was so passionate that it almost made her swoon but the electric twinge from his thumb on her pleasure button and the deep, throbbing ache of his fingers inside of her kept her firmly in the moment, present and all too aware.

She wouldn't have it any other way though, this was the richest, most meaningful experience of her young life! Giving herself so fully to this man, so young and handsome! It was like a dream. "I... I understand, please... please don't stop. I want to be ready... for you... ow! Oh..." the way he scissored his fingers sent another bolt of sharp pain through her, making her flinch. But it was only momentary. "I'm sorry... please, don't stop..." She begged, tears sliding down her cheeks. "It... it just aches... a little." She lied, trying to look strong. It was true, she didn't want him to stop, but the pain was starting to shake her resolve. Why did it have to hurt? She wondered to herself, biting her lip, trying her best to ignore it.
 
"Oh princess. You're doing so good- but don't lie to me." he nibbled on her neck gentley. He lowered himself down, thinking maybe the combination of his mouth and his hands might feel better for her, but his attention was nabbed by something else she might enjoy.

His right hand still inside her, he snaked his other under her shirt and gentley squeezed her left breast. It was small and firm, and her hard little nipple fit in between his fingers. He moved his mouth to her other and flicked his tongue just barely across. "My beautiful princess."
 
Midgeon blushed deeply, caught in her lie. "I'm sorry..." She squeeked, letting the tears slowly run down her cheeks, completely lost to her emotions now. He was so kind and gentle with her, it made her heart ache to please him. She blinked away her tears as he caressed her bare breast, under the chemise she wore. The physical ache was slowly going away but her heart ache over the way he sweetly called her princess brought new tears to her eyes, ones she just couldn't explain, not yet. She knew it would break his heart and ruin the moment if she told him she could never be a real princess.

She enjoyed his minnestrations for a moment longer before gently touching his shoulder, drawing his attention away from her breast, which tingled with pleasure from his kisses. She looked deep in his eyes and smiled, uncertainly . "I'm ready, I think.... please, take me... " She whispered softly, caressing his cheeks, wetting her lips for him to kiss.
 
"Nn-" Casimir bit his lip to stifle a moan at her words. She wanted him and- ah- he was so achingly hard. Cas kept his fingers in her as he moved forward, hovering over her, his face right above hers.

"Only-" his member was rubbing hard against his pants. "Only if you're sure. You have to be sure-" he was doing horrible at this. Hebwas truly trying to make her first time soecial and he was hurting her and having a hard time controlling himself and-

Casimir leaned forward and glued his lips to hers. He pulled his fingers out, rubing softly as they left, and instead planted his hands on her sides, lifting her up and rolling underneath. With their positions switched she was straddling his still pants-clad lap.

His hands combed through her soft silver hair and his lips so tenderly moved on hers. She was incredible.
 
Midge nodded slowly, smiling sweetly through her tear stained eyes up at him, caressing his cheeks. "I am. I am." She whispered softly. Cass's need was apparent and she thrilled to see it in all its raw glory. Her body responded to it with all those wonderful flutters and throbs. His kiss made her toes curl up, it was so passionate.

She squealed in surprise against his lips as he suddenly brought her atop him, her eyes going wide. She planted her hands on his chest to steady herself, staring down at him with a look of playful wonder in her wide eyes.

She wriggled against his aroused manhood through his breeches, feeling how he strained against them. "Oh..." She sighed, wondering how long he had been this discomfort, just for the sake of her. "You poor , sweet, stupid soul! Here, let me help you out of these horribly uncomfortable pants!" She cooed, surprising herself with her own boldness.

She rose up on her knees and leaned back, tugging at the buckle of his belt, freeing it and drawing the leather strap free of its loops. She grinned innocently, joyfully as she gently caressed his bulge with her other hand, the way she'd seen the street harlots do to many a sailor in the past.

She blushed deep red and her confidence faltered for a moment as she tried to gauge Handsome Cass's reaction to her boldness. He seemed to like it, so she giggled and tugged his pants down. "Is this for me?" She teased, coquetishely as he sprang free and proud. He was the first man she had ever seen naked, so it was hard to know what to say or do but her eyes went even wider at the sight of his cock, if that was even possible!

Instinct took over her then and she slid up to cover him with her hips, wriggling and squirming her damp curls and moist nether lips against the flat of his manhood, coating him in her sticky juices. She loved how it felt, so fluid and warm against her sex, throbbing with need.

Now came the hardest part... the part she'd been fearing... rising up, she guided the head of his slickened rod up to nestle betwixt her yielding nether lips. She looked down into his eyes and took a deep breath to center herself... then... plunged herself down upon him, expecting a blinding burst of pain and preemptively yelping, squeezing her eyes shut and throwing herself dramatically into his arms in anticipation of it.

However, it was little more than another sudden pinch and a dull ache that she had already grown used to. She cracked one eye open and wriggled against him as if testing for the discomfort she was expecting but never came. Instead of pain, she found that other than that dull ache, there was so much more to this new sensation. A fullness that made her insides tingle and flutter around his thick manhood! She sat up with a bounce, thrilled that she had done it! Finally, she had lost her virginity! And to a prince of all men!
 
Last edited:
Was- was she teasing him? This girl- oh she was some girl! She fondled him through his oants and he moaned, involuntarily rocking his hips up into her attentive hands. She seemed to notice his discomfort and offered to free him.

"Oh yes- gods yes-" he moaned as she fumbled with his belt. "Ah- yes." he squeezed his eyes shut as he sprang free. "It's for you, princess. All for you- ah-"

He had to open his eyes for this, to see her take in the sight of her first man. They were as wide as he imagined, and the sight of it seemed to kick her into gear and she slid up him. He moaned again as he felt her wetness.

"Ah gods- gods- oh gods-" she was getting ready to lower herself. "Don't- hurt- yourself-"

As she took him she did it fast, to get it over with, he imagined. As she slid down she yelped and Cas cried out to. "Ah- Midge- Midge- ah-" she was so tight so so "Ahh- ah- ahhhh-!" it was liquid hot slick heat and it wrapped around him.

She looked down at him so proud and he laughed, but the sound came out more as a gasping moan.
 
Midgeon beamed with joy, so giddy with her triumph overy her silly fears that she giggled, tossing her hair about with a shake of her head and a flip of her hands. Her laughter making her her love canal shudder wetly around Cass's rock hard manhood, inadvertently stroking it. She almost lost her balance again, but caught herself, soft, smooth palms pressing lightly upon his chest. "Woops!" She giggled, steadying herself against him again.

She paused to look at him, he looked happy, but there was an odd strain to his smile. She gave him a curious look. "Are you okay? You look.... distraught..." She moved her hands low on his stomach, feeling an urge to fondle that sweet spot he had spend so much time pleasuring with his hot, talented tongue!

The effect was something to see, her shoulders curving inward, pushing her modest breasts together, her wild hair cascading over them, just barely hiding her pink areola and the proud peaks of her excited nipples.

"Mmm..." She purred, wiggling just a little as she made room turn rub herself. She was more wet than she though... and sticky? Realization struck her and she snapped her mouth shut, her eyes going wide again, squeeking in embarassment. She was bleeding all over him! She was so mortified, she didn't know what to say or do all of a sudden. She couldn't show him afraid he'd panic or be disgusted. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." She squeeked out, her voice small and near panic over the mess she was making on him.
 
"Ah!" Cas gasped out, as she laughed. Her movements were stroking him inside her and it felt oh so incredible. He put his hands on her hips and bit his lip, and she asked if he was okay. He gasped a chuckle of a laugh.

"I am more than okay- ah- that just- feels really- good-" he choked out, his hips shaking and shuddering, but he tried not to move too much. She looked so proud and gorgous and even better as her shoulders pushed her breasts together and then-

"Oh- ah-!" Cas had to squeeze his eyes shut- the sight of her pushing on her own pleasure knub was almost too much. But he opened them up slowly and watched her, moans panting from his mouth.

But then something went wrong; she looked mortified. Cas looked down as she started apologizing to see the red.

"No- no Princess. Thats just- thats a right of passage." he moved hisbhand up to her face, pulling on her cheek so she looked at him. "Afterwards we can clean up together. Don't be- mmm- dont be embarrased." he smiled, clenching his lips to stifle yet another moan.
 
Midge looked uncertain, she knew that she would bleed but the priestess's who had occasionally done their best to prepare her for womanhood on the streets had shied away from this topic many times, acting as if it were dirty. Only the harlots had been kind enough to help her understand her periods and warned her strongly of the pain her first time would cause her, but none of them had prepared her for the blood.

She nodded slowly, wanting to believe him, to trust him. He didn't act worried or disgusted by her blood... in fact, he seemed awfully excited. He couldn't stop panting and moaning. Was she really that good? She didn't really know quite what she was doing, at best, she was just guessing, going on pure instinct... well, and the scant few things she'd noticed her older friend, Leisel do to men when she thought she wasn't looking before dragging them into the back of her covered wagon.

Leisel was a gypsy dancer, the only one who had been kind enough to explain anything about being a woman to Midgeon, the one who taught her how to dance and sing. The one who's death at the hands of a stranger had led her inadvertently into the hands of a harper. But that was a story for another hour. Poor Handsome Cass, he needed some release, he looked about ready to explode!

Midgeon snapped out of the thoughts of her past and focused on him once more. He seemed to like it when she rubbed herself, and she didn't really want to let him see her fingers, sticky with her virgin blood, so she went back to rubbing herself, biting her lower lip and blushing as he watched his eyes light up. "Do you like that, my prince?" She asked sweetly, knowing he did.

She slowly began swirling her hips, doing the sexiest gyrations she knew how to do. His hard manhood stirred her tight depths in ways she had never imagined! Oh, it was sooo good! These delicious little sprongs of pleasure traveled up and down the length and bredth of her taut little love canal making her jolt forward uncontrollably every now and then with a breathy gasp.

An old lesson from the priestess, a warning floated through Midgeons thoughts as she felt herself begin to tremble, begin to flex, the first sign of her impending orgasm. The priestesses had once warned her to beware the snake, for it was cunning and could weave it's lies well before striking, leaving the poor maiden poisoned by its venom.

They were wrong, it wasn't the man who was the snake, it was her, coiling around him, making him feel safe and warm in her tight embrace, squeezing and stroking until the hot life flowed out of him and into her! It was such a wicked thought that she would never dare share it with anyone., not even the poor boy who's life's essence she was about to receive... it made her lose all control though and she suddenly bounded against him, crying out in dulcet tones as the madness of pleasure took her like a whirling storm!
 
Last edited:
"Gah- ah- Princess- yes- a lot. I like that- ah- a lot- ohh-" he moaned. It was too much, she was too good. If he hadn't seen the blood and felt the toghtness he never would have guessed- she moved like she was dancing, worked his member with rotataions and swirls and she was driving him mad.

He began gentle thrusts up into her, not moving in barely a few inches, but he couldn't still his hips anymore, his large hands held onto her stomach.

She fell against him, noaning the most beautiful noises of ectasy. He pulled her mouth to his with a moan and kissed her passionately as he thrusted into her more. He was so close to the edge that-

"Ah- Midge- I'm close- close- and- if you don't want me to- to- ah-"
 
Cass felt so good inside of her, so thick and hard... she felt him throbbing, even twitching as she writhed her pussy against him. Oh, how she wanted to tell him how good it felt! Something strong for her to hold on to! But she was so lost in the moment, words failed her.

Then he Began thrusting! They were short little thrusts, but, Sharess' kiss! They felt amazing as his manhood surged with life, deep in her intimate embrace! She wanted more! No... needed it! He drew her into a kiss and she mewled softly into his mouth thrilling at his urgency, aching to give him as much pleasure as she had taken with him.

At first, Midge didn't quite understand, why would she want to make him stop now? What a silly thing to say. She wanted it, by the gods, she did! But then she realized what he meant. He was giving her a chance to pull away so he didn't... she blushed bright red at the thought of possibly becoming pregnant. It wouldn't be good for either of them... but she didn't want to stop, some part of her wanted to feel it all, especially the moment of his release! Her mind and heart were torn, at war with one another...

She sat up, keeping him deep inside and looked into his eyes and that's all it took... Her eyes brimmed with happy tears as her breath hitched, seeing how passionate and desperate poor Cass looked, so near, straining to last just a bit longer. "Oh Cass... it's okay, don't stop, please, I... I want to feel it! Feel you... cum." She blushed again, right down to her rosy little breasts, using the name the harlots used.

She smiled sweetly, despite her attempt to be bawdy and began a simple incantation under her breath. She didn't give him a choice, as she performed her spell, she bounced against him and writhed her hips some more. The moment she felt him cum she created a small but brilliant display of light for him to marvel over, wanting to make it as special for him as it had been for her.
 
"Oh hell Midge-" She was asking for him to cum inside her? Too much. Too much. This girl was incredible. This girl was like an angel, a high priestess, and even as she did these things, things considered dirty, she was still blessedly brilliant. She blushed deep down all the way to her chest and it was too much.

Cas threw his head back and squeezed his eyes shut, crying out as he continued to thrust up into her faster now. Who was he to deny the lady what she wanted? Not to meantion they might have a shared interest in this. "Ah- ah- you're too much for me, princess- too much-"

The build was more than he'd ever felt before; it built to the point that he almost couldn't take it. And then came the incredible burst, a bright hot exploding ball of bliss. He pulled her down and held as he burst inside her, crying out louder than he had before. He wasn't sure the sounds he was making at this point, and even lost track of what he was seeing. Either the beautiful woman on his lap was conjuring those beautiful bursting lights, or his orgasm was so intense that he had lost it and was halucinating the symphony of colors.

Either way it was the best orgasm of his life.
 
Midgeon watched Cass's face intently, enthralled by the way he threw his head back and cry out, it made her trill with satisfaction to see how good she was making him feel! And, oh Sharess! His thrusts were driving her back to the edge! It surprised her, she had not realized she could be driven to yet another release so soon! Those darting strikes of his perfect cock made her coil tight, so tight, around him and ooze with molten heat!

Their mingling heat seemed to build and build as they both teetered at the razors edge of the oblivion of their little deaths. It. Was. So. Intense! Midge held her breath, eyes wide, pouring all her energy into the simple spell of dazzling lights as she felt him burst deep inside of her! The rhythmic spurts of his hot seed flooded her contracting love canal, warming her insides and her desperate pleas for more accompanied his cries of pleasure.

In the aftermath of their mutual pleasure, Midge could hear the rush of her pulse in her ears as she slowly came back to her wits, wrapped up in this man's arms, this fine young, handsome princes arms. She cracked an eye open to peek at his face, wanting to see if he was as pleased as she was. Waves of giddiness washed over her as she slowly lifted her head, her warm body draped over him like a soft blanket.

She opened her other eye and giggled over the dazed look on the princes face. Her laughter making her pussy shudder around his cock. She hid her face against his neck to try and stifle her laughter into playful little squeals of joy.
 
Casimir held her close. "Oh my- blessed Midgeon... That was incredible. Here I was thinking I was the expirenced one, and yet you taught me pleasure I have never known. Glorious."

He rolled over till he was on top of her and covered her in kisses as she squealed, kissing her neck, her hair, her cheeks and ears and nose. He laughed himself as they rolled around, and eventually he flopped dpwn beside her.

"My darling Midgeon. Unlike any lass I have ever met." he said sleepily. She had really wiped him out.
 
Midgeon gave him a flirty 'I beg to differ' look and smiled. "You're the incredible one. You took your time and were really kind and gentle with me even though I could tell how badly you just wanted to let loose on me. That was very sweet of you, and I thank you for it." She replied, pawing playfully at his smooth chest.

She couldn't help but squeal some more as he rolled her over and lay atop of her. He felt so nice against her and as she basked in his adoration and kisses, she was tempted to just grab a hand full of his bum. That bum, oh, it was nice! What the hell, she thought as they rolled around, laughing, and did it anyway, giggling over his shocked look. "What? I like it, it feels really nice." She admitted, trying not to blush.

Eventually, he flopped down next to her and she turned, propping her cheek up on the back of her hand. She felt energized but he looked sleepy. When he called her darling, her heart skipped a beat. That was what her father used to call her. His darling little Midgeon. The memory of the last time she saw him, reaching out to her through the bars of his cell the day before he died came rushing back to her. He'd looked so thin, so pale, like a sliver of the moon. It broke her heart every time she thought about it.

Her eyes welled up with tears and her lip trembled as she tried to fight the sudden sorrow that welled up inside of her. Her defenses were down and her emotions overwhelmed her. Without warning, she buried her face in Cas's chest and began to sob, uncontrollably over to memory of her father. This poor boy, he had to be confused, he must surely think she was crazy, now. But she couldn't stop crying, she felt so very vulnerable in this moment as the weight of reality settled back in. "Please. Just. Hold. Me?" She pleaded between sobs and hiccup like gasps of breath, embarrassed, feeling like such a child. She was afraid she was ruining the specialness of their night together.
 
Cas sat up, hisbeyes widening as he watched Midge's face fall. By the time she ushered her first sob he had her pressed into her chest. "Oh Midgeon- no."

He laid down, holding her to him and running her hands through her hair, kissing her head and whispering soft words to her. "Oh love, oh my little love-"
 
Midgeon poured out her grief and sorrow in tears against Cass's chest, exhausting herself. She felt greatful and safe in his arms as he soothed her, showing her warmth and compassion, in his arms. His soft voice, saying love, my little love warmed her heart and soul. He seemed to really care about her. It left her completely vulnerable to his charms.

Eventually she ran out of tears and just snuggled up against him for warmth. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cry like that, it was just something you said reminded me of a very painful memory and I guess I just got overwhelmed. I'm better now, I think. Thank you for holding me, handsome." She touched his cheek, appreciating everything he had done for her. And to her, for that matter!

She hoped they could do it again, maybe in the morning, after they slept, so she could be rested and full of energy for him! The thought made her pussy spasm and her cheeks blush, feeling how wet she still was!

"Oh!" She realized she was still a mess... down there! She sat up, with the last ounce of strength she had left in her tired body and performed a simple spell that created a magical force that cleaned them both up. She didn't have the strength to do more than remove her blood and their mutual spending from their skin, clothes and the bed but she hoped that his seed inside of her would not find its way into her womb until she had the strength to take care of herself propperly, in the morning.

"There!" She flopped back down next to him, resting her ear on his chest, playing with the trail of hair that ran down to his navel and yawning. "Now we can sleep..." She sighed happily, closing her eyes, humming a soft, sweet tune as she slowly drifted off into slumber.
 
Cas held her until the tears stopped and then after. "My sweet sweet Midgeon... Don't apologize- never apologize for your feelings. My wondeful girl."

Casimir was content and happy for the first time in months. His skin seemed to vibrate from just how content he was. It was the best orgasm he ever had and the first one in awhile.

He watched in wonder as she cleaned them up, his eyes wide. When she was done he pulled her against him again. "Wonderful girl."

She hummed sweetly as his eye lids fell. The last thing Cas remebered was muttering "Princess..."
 
Midgeon dreamed that she was at a masquerade ball with Cass, dancing, drinking and having a merry time with him. But her dream took a turn in the night, shattering glass and the howl of wolves broke the merriment apart and sent all the guest fleeing this way and that. It was chaos as some of them were attacked and savaged by the demonic looking wolves. She was separated from Cass in the chaos as she fled into a corner, trapped by a circle of the hungry wolves!

She tried to use her magic to fend the hungry beasts away, but it did not work, they only Got bigger and more savage looking as they closed in on her until one of them jumped on her, tearing into get clothes, shredding them off of her. She was left in her thread bare clothes, shaking and crying as everyone stopped fleeing and saw her for who she really was. A stupid peasant girl pretending she was something she wasn't, in a world she didn't belong to.

The crowd of people began to point and whisper, some sneered, some laughed, but the all began to chant for her death in unison. Compelling the demon wolves to drag her out into the filthy, muddy streets, where she 'belonged'. She shrieked out for help in the dream, making little whimpers and writhing uncomfortablly in her sleep, against Cass. He appeared in the crowd, reaching out to her, the only one willing to help her but the people wouldn't let him near her. They held him back and made him watch as the wolves ate her still living flesh! She screamed and screamed, desperate to escape the nightmare! It was horrible!

Then a cold calm washed over her as she laid back, looking up at the moon hanging in the clear night sky. Large, so large... like she could reach up and touch it, but her arms wouldn't move, she felt as still as death itself and she wondered if she had expired. It was strange, being aware, but unable to move... she felt sorry for Cass, what horror he must have seen, her being consumed by demonic beasts...

Then the moon, hanging so low, kissed her cold, lifeless brow and she drew a sharp breath, opening her eyes! She had awoken to Cass, stroking her hair and kissing her forehead, looking worried for her. She immediately threw her arms around him, crying, thankful to be alive and safe, in his strong arms!
 
Casimir woke to his frightened lover. "Princess- princess- it's alright. It was just a dream. A bad dream my love." he ran his fingers through her hair and stroked her back.

There was a knock on the door and Cas untangled himself from Midge and swung his legs around off the bed. "Thats breakfast. Are you hungry? I'm sure theres enough to share." he moved to the door and opened it to grab a cart full of breakfast foods. He pushed it to the bed and then headed to the bathroom.

He started the tub with warm water, then headed back to his bed. "Care for a bath?" he asked, grabbing some toast. He looked down and realized he was still completely naked and blushed a bit.
 
Midgeon calmed quickly, comforted by her prince's touch."It was." She sgreed, looking up at him from her place, nestled at his chest. She was about to discribe it to him when there was a knock at the door. She shrunk back in his bed, afraid she'd be caught and punished for being in his chambers. "No one knows I'm here... with you... do they?" She asked, cautiously, feeling a bit of guilt over having snuck in with him. As much as he seemed to like calling her princess, she was not one. She would have to talk with him about that...

But then, he hopped out of bed, naked as a Jay bird and she stifled a little gasp at the sight of his naked butt. It was gorgeous, so lean and tight, it gave her some of those tingles again. "Yes, I'm hungry." She whispered, but if she was honest, it was for more than just breakfast. She hid her face, up to her pretty blue eyes, underneath his blanket, she didn't want him to see her grinning and blushing like an idiot. Now that she knew what it was like, she was worried that she might just be a sex addict.

She scooted over to the edge of the bed, trying to get another peek at his naked butt again, pretending that she was just making a plate up for herself as she did it. She had been spreading a bit of jam on toast ashe walked right up to her, giving her an unbelievable view of his front. Her eyes went large and she was struck mute by his boldness, her cheeks bright red. All she could do was answer him with a slow nod of her head, trying her best to not let her eyes drift back down to look at his naked manhood.

Too late, not only did she find herself looking down at it with her big, bright eyes, she felt a spasm of need between her legs that wrung a little squeek from her lips. She slowly looked back up into his eyes to find he was blushing a little too. It made her crack a smile and stifle a nervous giggle with the back of her hand, her nightmare lost to her and no longer a thought. "Can we share that too?" She asked, feeling like a ball of giddy energy all of a sudden.
 
Casimir pulled her close, his hands falling to her plump little rear. He moved his face down to her neck and kissed gentley. "No one needs to know you're here." he said, nibbling uo to her ear lobe.

He couldnt help but notice the quiver in her voice, the rose in her cheeks or the want in her eyes. It drew him to her like a moth to a flame. She was so radiant, more than just an object of desire, however he did desire her ever so much. His hands rubbed softly up her hips.

She was looking him in the eye when she asked if they could share the bath and his manhood twitched. Oh that mouth of hers... The things he wanted to do to it.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." he said, pulling her towards the tib. He slipped in and moaned as the warm water washed over him.
 
Midgeon'so breath hitched as Cass pulled her close, grasping her naked behind, his firm hand giving her butterflies low in her belly. Gods, how she wanted him! A warm pool of tingling need spread throughout her intimate bits. It was so hard to think, part of her wanted to swoon back onto his bed, the other wanted to jump up into his arms and hold him tight forever. His hot breath and the way he nibbled lightly up her neck to her ear sent delicious chills all through her body and she squirmed against his body, trying to somehow get him closer in some nameless need to feel him filling her again.

As he moved his hands to her hips, she made a sound, somewhere between a growl of frustration and a mewl of need, pushing his right hand right back down onto her naked butt. She tried to push herself down against his bits, but it wasn't working the way she wanted it to, he wasn't going inside... then she felt him twitch against her and it made her trill with excitement.

She almost groaned in annoyance as he pulled away and led her to the tub, but she saw her chance as he stepped into the tub. She followed in after him quickly, before he had the chance to turn around. She pressed her body tightly against his back and hugged him tightly, one hand going to his chest. The other... going down to claim that turgid manhood of his. It twitched and responded to her touch with surprising quickness as she gently grasped it, folding her fingers around its length.

She wanted to turn the tables on him and be the seductress but after she got ahold of him, she wasn't quite sure of what to do next. She tried squeezing him, then stroking him a bit. She would have whispered naughty little things in his ear, like how hard he felt and how it was making her so, so wet, but she was significantly shorter then him and she would be talking to his shoulder if she didn't stand on her tippy toes. Even then, she couldn't quite reach his ear.

At best, all she could do was continue to stroke him with her soft, smooth hand and rub her body against his back, while pressing her face against the space between his shoulder blades. It was so frustrating, all she wanted was to tease him the way he had her, but it didn't feel right. She wasn't some smoldering amazonian, all legs and chest, she was just a smallish street kid with barely a hand full of breast or behind. But boy, how she wanted him! She was rubbing herself against him in a way that was making her feel good, trying with a growing desperation to make him hard enough that she could jump into his arms and just... Slide. Down. Around. Him. Yeah, she was pretty sure she was addicted to his boy bits!
 
"M-Midge-" Cas moaned as she wrapped her fingers around his member. Her breasts were pressed against his back and he could feel her taught little nubs. Her warm breath tickled in between his shoulder blades. "Ah-"

Her soft small hands worked him and it felt heavenly. Not an intense blinding pleasure like last night, no it was soft and burning and it made him close his eyes and roll his head back. He was already close to full hardness from his wandering hands and her naked body, but as she played with his manhood he grew to full sail.

Cas tried to moan her name, but it just came out "M- uhh-"
 
Midge felt a rush of heat and tingles go through her body and settle in a pool of hot need between her legs as Cas moaned her name. She could barely believe this was happening, she was stroking a handsome prince with her small hands and doing so well that he was brought to full staff, he was even trying to moan her name Some more but all that came out was a stammered sound of pleasure!

With his head leaning back , she let him rest it on her shoulder and found that she could now whisper in his ear. "Do... do you like that?" She asked, biting her lower lip, stroking him just a little bit faster, gripping tighter. "Ooooh... yes... you do! She cooed, feeling him twitch in her hand. "I'm soooo wet for you..." she sighed in his ear, doing her best to sound seductive. She guided his hand to her sex to show him, giggling flirtatiously before drawing away.

She felt like a cat in heat, playful and a bit crazed with the need to be filled. What had come over her?! She didn't even know... she slipped around in front of him, unwilling to let go of his manhood as she wiggled her tiny body for him. She wondered how much he would let her get away with before he lost it and just grabbed ahold of her and had his way with her. Oh gods, that thought made her pussy twinge!

She turned to face him, cupping her breast with her hands and smooshed them against each other, tilting her head to one side, looking down at them innocently, then back up at him to see his reaction. She giggled and pushed them against his chest for a moment before sinking to her knees, looking up at him with doe eyes, her hands trailing down from his chest to the small of his stomach. She was eye level with his proudly standing flag staff and she regarded it with curious admiration, wanting to please him. She gently foldedo her fingers around his length again and breathed on the head, delighting in every little spasm and twitch she caused him with her relentless teasing.

"I've never done this before..." she whispered, her cheeks turning red, a little uncertain about using her mouth on him. "Can... can you guide me?" She asked sweetly, batting her eyelashes up at him.
 
Back
Top