Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.

asian_princess

Car-ma Sutra Test Dummy.
(stealing this from another non lit forum...OMG i know! they exist...for Lit specific Dear X blurts)

Dear Litster,

Your IM just scared the shit out of me!!!
Stop procrastinating and finish your post.

:p :nana:

asian_princess said:
(stealing this from another non lit forum...OMG i know! they exist...for Lit specific Dear X blurts)

Dear Litster,

Your IM just scared the shit out of me!!!
Stop procrastinating and finish your post.

Dear Litster,

It's not my fault you're easily scared!
I am on a strict deadline for that post...
I'll finish it before the monster comes back!

;)

Dear Litster,

Thank you, for pulling me out of the mind fuck and telling me to stop expelling so much energy into defending myself against something that just wasn't worth my time.

And for the way you care. And support. And guide.
And for having taken the time to really get to know me.

xo

Dear Litster,

Missing you alweady.
What's with that, dude??

Not the same without your distwacted kisses... *sniff*

:heart: :heart: :heart:

dear litster...

you are totally and completely amazing. thank you for just being you. and no matter how you protest, you are cute and amazingly special. thank you for allowing me into your life.
:kiss: :heart: :kiss:

Dear Litster,

Thank you for being there when I needed you both the most.
Your both very special to me.

{{{{{{hugs}}}}}} n :kiss: es

Dear Lister

I've been a good boy this year. I've hardly set light to the neighbours kids due to them being annoying...well just the one really this year. But I still expect to have a remote controled speed boat and teamaid that clearns itself.

Dear Litster

By the time you read this I’ll be maxing out your credit cards. I’m sorry for doing this, but it fulfils my sadistic fantasies in a way that ‘Hi, I’m 18/f/s and looking to further my experience in D/s. My limits are..... PM me’, never quite did.

:rose:

@>,-’Kylan,-’​

Kylan said:
Dear Litster

By the time you read this I’ll be maxing out your credit cards. I’m sorry for doing this, but it fulfils my sadistic fantasies in a way that ‘Hi, I’m 18/f/s and looking to further my experience in D/s. My limits are..... PM me’, never quite did.

@>,-’Kylan,-’​
lmfao :D

Dear Litster,

I sure miss hanging out with you. Seems you're never here when I am. I miss our talks and the crazy things we used to do. I know that you're happy in what you're doing and I couldn't be happier for you ... don't mean I don't miss you any less.

Remember, I love you.

Dear Litster,

You better be glad you put your AV back up or else I was gonna have to put on some clothes and come after you and "annoy" you back into submission.

Don't let a tube sock in his jocks witless wonder get to you...

You're Triple L for more than just your name sweets... ;)

You're simply... lickable, lusty and lovely... :rose:

*huggles* now...where's dem peanut butter filled kisses you promised me...I'm having withdrawal symptoms :) :rose:

xo

Kylan said:
Dear Litster

@>,-’Kylan,-’​
Dear Litster,

I was suspicious that it was you who'd swiped my handbag when you asked to look through it for a tissue to dab your eyes while watching an episode of Jerry Spinger.

However, those suspicions were confirmed when my credit card bill showed purchases for a 10 gallon barrel of vaseline and a 100% genuine fake cow skin saddle.

I can not be mad at you however, as I have long been an admirer of your sadistic nature... therefore I am sending along with your other purchases, a box of sparklers and a rake.

May you play to you virginal 18/f/s's heart's content.

Dear Litster,

Hope this is enough....

6f6949a8.gif
hersheykiss.jpg
hersheykisses.gif

hersheykisses-1.jpg

1024-candy9.jpg

kiss.jpg
thkiss.jpg
HersheyKisses.jpg

xoxo

Dear Litster,

My computer screen says "Press any key". I can't find the 'any' key. Can you please help me?

Thanks in advance.

Daizie said:
Dear Litster,

My computer screen says "Press any key". I can't find the 'any' key. Can you please help me?

Thanks in advance.
Dear Litster,

I found it!!

It's next to the "11" key on your phone key pad.

Good luck!

asian_princess said:
Dear Litster,

I found it!!

It's next to the "11" key on your phone key pad.

Good luck!
Dear Litster,

Thank you so much!! Will go look up the "11" key on my Homer Simpson phone right now...d'oh!

RavenousRae said:
Dear Litster,

No I don't have any pictures of me posted on here and I will not be posting any. Please stop asking. Thank you. Am Pics should be enough for you.
Dear Litster,

Do you have any pics that you can send to me privately? :p

(kidding...I used to have a pic thread and as if that wasn't enough, I would get pm's asking me to send private pics :rolleyes: )

Daizie said:
Dear Litster,

Do you have any pics that you can send to me privately? :p

(kidding...I used to have a pic thread and as if that wasn't enough, I would get pm's asking me to send private pics :rolleyes: )
Dear Litster,

Do you REALLY have to tell everyone about our secrets??

:eek: :eek:

Last edited:
I don’t get it.
Well yeah, I get “IT” (which is great, albeit not often enough) but I don’t get the existential IT.

If It is then tell me how can I see It and feel It. I’ve been focusing on my navel and channeling my inner Buddha, reading Steven King, looking on Ebay and watching the Adam’s Family. I’ve tried putting everything in Italics and eating only Italian dressing but It – the true It or what I feel should be the true It is alluding me.

Where is It??? What is It?? Who is It? If I'm It should I be looking for someone or if It is someone else should I be hiding?

asian_princess said:
Dear Litster,

Do you REALLY have to tell everyone about our secrets??

:eek: :eek:

Dear Litster,

I have no idea what you are talking about. :rolleyes:

PS - Check your inbox. :catgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back