The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the input, Nina. Think I'm gonna stray from this topic now as it always seems to upset me and I was having such good fun before. Besides....I'm talking too much, and not drinking enough. Perhaps its simply time for me to shut up again for a while. Beats getting myself into an argument every time I open my mouth. :)

-nods and pours him another drink-

Suit yourself. It's a topic I find interesting and it usualy does end up with someone yelling.

I tend to talk without thinking of the emotions that conversation can bring to the surface.

LT: bad! bad girl... -licks gravy off lips- YOu know better than eating alfredo and gravy at the same time.

The way I see it, Dryfter? There are much more pleasant things to shove in your mouth to keep you quiet. :devil:

*chuckles* You're rather good with the innuendo tonight, dear. I like that. And you're quite right. Forgive me if I'm rather selective though, I'd rather not be dealing with one of the stray penises still laying around this place. ;) lol

*chuckles* You're rather good with the innuendo tonight, dear. I like that. And you're quite right. Forgive me if I'm rather selective though, I'd rather not be dealing with one of the stray penises still laying around this place. ;) lol

Oh, I wasn't volunteering for the duty. Just sayin'.

*hugs a Twin*

This will be one of the few times I will have to disagree.
:kiss: It happens, rarelly but it happens.
It's getting waaaaay too serious in here tonight...
-gives zy gummiebears-
Thanks, Nina. Hope your holiday was a good one. Mine was, for like three days straight. I may never eat again.
It was. I cooked lots, people ate lots, I spent time being grateful and sharing gratitude with my children.

Never said ya were, Cait. Just that I appreciated the quick wit is all. Gets me back to smiling a little again.

And thanks for the hugs, Luna. Is all good. Nothing a few drinks can't cure anyway. lol

Fecking Lit... I missed the whole penis thing earlier apparently, Dryfter but those weren't what came to mind. ;) :cool:

Never said ya were, Cait. Just that I appreciated the quick wit is all. Gets me back to smiling a little again.

And thanks for the hugs, Luna. Is all good. Nothing a few drinks can't cure anyway. lol

Good. I like making people smile.

ETA: I misread your previous post, obviously.

*plays with said gummybears by dividing them*

Oh NO! They're at war!!

190142,xcitefun-gummy-war-4.jpg

EGADS!! Has anyone ever noticed just how much a hotel that is done with check ins and stuff for the night resembles The Shining??

*shivers*

Stupid friggin basement with the creepy old furnace...

Fecking Lit... I missed the whole penis thing earlier apparently, Dryfter but those weren't what came to mind. ;) :cool:

Heh, I can about imagine what you may or may not have had in mind.

On a side note......Zydrate that looks like the battle of the ewoks. Are the gummi bears gonna start doing a strange musical dance now?

*returns the hug to his 'sugar-bear-ness'.*
I saw an interesting property listed that must be near you, Fr33k. It was a nice big house with over 13 acres in Blue Creek, Oh. $79,000. Right on the edge of Shawnee State Forest. But alas, it would have been a hell of a commute to my job.

That's about a half hour east of where I live. Might be a bit of a trek, yeah....

Oh you can be smug for now. You won't always though!

I'll always be smug. Count on that.

OMG...

I am freezing...

*shivers*

Followed by

Back to the basement

and

But it's sooo creepy....

I didnt say I wanted to eat the damned things.

True but who the hell would want to buy them from ebay after they've been sitting and THEN pay shipping...where they will be sitting more and probably develop green fuzzy bits...

*nods*

True but who the hell would want to buy them from ebay after they've been sitting and THEN pay shipping...where they will be sitting more and probably develop green fuzzy bits...

*nods*

Twinkies are the only other thing aside from cockroaches that are presumed to be able to survive the apocalypse. :p

*nods*

people aparently.

go to ebay and search for twinkies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back