Everything but size matters: male mastery of pleasuring

suckonsimon

delivering the goods
Can we take for granted on this thread an adequate cock on a guy and the ability to get it up, and talk about everything else which a guy might bring into the mix of being the man who his woman wants and often? There’s the wide ranging stuff about wooing, romance, and holding a woman in high esteem and being emotionally and practically available for her. Then there’s all the personality of sexiness stuff: voice, fitness, personal presentation, humour and more. Then there are all the skills of sexual contact from a one-finger caress hours before foreplay to pacing and angling the thrusting right through her orgasm to make it go on for ages until she’s in a total swoon.

Yes? I’ve got a bit, [well, a lot!] to say, but who’ll come on here with this? Guys, Girls?

Si ;)

Sounds like a potentially educational thread. Maybe we can test some the wisdom provided by the Lit community.

OK, it's how we sound. A good pal of my son's got a deep resonant voice no time after his voice broke in his teens, then in half a year he had taken the virginity of half his year group. And so it has continued. This fella just needs to say something among of group of people and you see women's heads turning. He says some more directly to one of them and I know by the look on her face that she's got a nectar flow below.

Is that right girls? or am I imagining it?

Si ;)

I will cop to being turned on by a hot voice. Doesn't have to be super deep, but a little husky is sexy too. . . most important to me is the earnestness of the voice as it expresses. Passion, intensity--like to hear that in a voice, when discussing anything.

mmmmmmmm

"but a little husky is sexy too" I've been told I sound / my voice is like Gene Hackman.

And what the guy says while things are heating up, eh?

I love to give a commentary on all that is appealing about my woman, how she looks and feels, how she is moving, writhing, how it feels to be in her, to have her legs clasped around my butt, whatever. I love to be speaking about what we're doing, but also I love the effect it has on her: building her sense of her own sexuality, freeing her somehow to get wild.

I love the change of tone in my own speaking if she chooses to 'get basic' in what she says to me: when she starts with the 'f' word I feel I can unleash with talking dirty big time, but not before she speaks and opener for that; all really respectful until then.

Si ;)

"but a little husky is sexy too" I've been told I sound / my voice is like Gene Hackman.

Gene Hackman is good--I just looked up a YouTube clip of him, and when I closed my eyes, it was pretty good! Jason Statham is someone that comes to mind as having a pretty good, raspy, manly voice. . . ;)

Intelligence is a huge turn-on for me. If I could screw a man's brain, I would - lol. I'll take a homely man with a beautiful brain over a gorgeous dumb guy, any day.

Now take that smart guy, give him some experienced hands & a nasty tongue, and I'm a weak-kneed school girl. What more could a girl want?

Intelligence is a huge turn-on for me. If I could screw a man's brain, I would - lol. I'll take a homely man with a beautiful brain over a gorgeous dumb guy, any day.

Now take that smart guy, give him some experienced hands & a nasty tongue, and I'm a weak-kneed school girl. What more could a girl want?

Naughty, tell me more; I'm pretty sure of your meaning with the hands, but "nasty tongue", is that about where it licks and flicks, or about what your smart guy is saying to you while you screw him, or both?

I'm all ears for your reply [as well as all hands and all mouth ...]

Si ;)

I will cop to being turned on by a hot voice. Doesn't have to be super deep, but a little husky is sexy too. . . most important to me is the earnestness of the voice as it expresses. Passion, intensity--like to hear that in a voice, when discussing anything.

A sexy voice can make me melt. A sexy voice talking dirty to me is such a turn on. I love him whispering in my ear telling me everything he wants to do to me. I have a particular voice in mind right now....deep with a slight drawl. Just listening to him puts me into a trance almost...I'm getting wet right now just thinking about it. Damn....

Back