Business Attire/Business Casual

themilf

Really Experienced
I hear many comments and read many stories about men who lust after women in "Business Attire".

I'm told it seems as sexy if not sexier than the nude form - one is required to use one's imagnation.

Given these facts, what are your thoughts on my submissions?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 10,459
  • Half way there - 1.jpg
    Half way there - 1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 9,454
  • Here, for you! - 1.jpg
    Here, for you! - 1.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 14,031
  • business casual1.jpg
    business casual1.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 10,025
Last edited:
Faaaaaantastic!

:)

Men like it because contrary to popular belief... We like intelligent women, and businesswear denotes a certain power/intellect that is attractive.

Now this I like....

I hope there is more.......

Also, do you take requests?

If so, one with the jacket unbuttoned with just the smallest of gaps..

I hear many comments and read many stories about men who lust after women in "Business Attire".

I'm told it seems as sexy if not sexier than the nude form - one is required to use one's imagnation.

Given these facts, what are your thoughts on my submissions?

You had my attention from the first line, even before I saw the pics:D.

Yes, I guess I'm one of those guys you describe- a woman in a business suit, stockings and heels is a huge turn-on....especially if I find my imagination wandering to the question of what she might be wearing underneath.....so it's very nice of you to show what you're wearing under yours! Lovely...:kiss:

More please!!!!

Very sexy and much needed thread. I work in an office where women dress sexy, short skirts, heels, lots of leg...and the sexual tension is palpable...wanna come to my office and bang out a deal,..we could both leave happy.

attachment.php

I love the thumb ring. There's something sexy about that. Now you just need garters under the skirt just showing a little. So we know you have them on. That turns my switch on. :D

oh wow more please more

you are absolutely correct, it is a huge turn on to see hot MILFs like you in the office,

wow you are delicious, please post more of your feet in high heels showing those legs

I am sitting here at my office desk with my cock in my hand slowing stroking myself as I study your office attire clad body. Seeing your panties, and knowing they were covering a sweet pussy that probably had a few gentle strokes as they were being removed, has got me really hard and near the edge.

:heart:
Kiwi

I love your pictures and your story. Hoping you post a few more pictures. Simply stunning :rose::rose:

Oh my gosh, you are absolutely correct, business attire is very sexy, and yours has my mind racing at the moment. I truly hope that you keep positng more, you wonderful tease.

You are stunning! I love a beautiful lady who knows how to peak a guys interest! Now please just a subtle peek of what you have hidden? :devil::kiss:

Very, very well done, especially the first pic. I cant speak for anyone else but for me, seeing a woman wearing a long sleeve button down shirt while showing a little bit of skin is so erotic!! Thank you.

I do love a well well dressed girl with a pearl necklace :)

Good morning

What are you wearing to tease your fellow workers today?

Hidden Treasures

As a business person I would welcome you into my office, you would do wonders for the office atmosphere.

Good God those are hot , woman . I need some "quality alone time" as soon as the printer finishes

Back