hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll add you to my English Collection on Lit my Lady! ;)
Will make it a fun picture, so you can enjoy it. You have so many to choose fun I might be the one having fun looking back through them unless you have something special in mind.

heheh enjoy picking a picture

Your butt shots are always so hot.:kiss:

thankyou daddy :p heheh

im sure something can be arranged ;)

oooh

Ohh I am pretty sure you can guess what is going into that butt young lady.

pouts nothing to big please

I think they are perfect! not too big, not too small! Id love to give them some special treatment!

And as for the Rough fucking i'd love to push you up against the wall and pound you against the wall with my hard cock!

good to know they are alright

and yes please

hot pants

wedgie :O

Attachments

• Snapshot_20130113_4.JPG
    Snapshot_20130113_4.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 786
  • Snapshot_20130114.JPG
    Snapshot_20130114.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 674
  • Snapshot_20130114_1.JPG
    Snapshot_20130114_1.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 677
  • Snapshot_20130114_3.JPG
    Snapshot_20130114_3.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 706
  • Snapshot_20130114_6.JPG
    Snapshot_20130114_6.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 870
romance makes me awkward chase sounds fun
Then a chase it is. But once caught you'll get bound, spanked and tongue lashed, finally it will be time to go about some skewering, but with a flesh skewer, holes are provided by nature so it should feel quite good ;-)

Love the hot pants. What is too big madam is it not fun to be challenged and force things to start out slow feeling things in detail.

I have pretty big hands I think your bum will fit nicely in them, among other things;-)!
heheh oh my :p

Then a chase it is. But once caught you'll get bound, spanked and tongue lashed, finally it will be time to go about some skewering, but with a flesh skewer, holes are provided by nature so it should feel quite good ;-)

heheh...I'm not gonna lie I will struggle...a challenge is always more fun when conquered

that booty and those shorts amazing

heheh i apologise for the line over my butt.. i sat funny on a pillow before pics :p

Page #2 will never do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep neglecting my page... I apologise need more pics

You are such a tease. You know how I love to see that ass of yours. Keeping it covered is even hotter.:rose:e

heheh gotta leave a little to the imagination but i guess all of you hass already seen the show

Love the hot pants. What is too big madam is it not fun to be challenged and force things to start out slow feeling things in detail.

but it'll hurt

Amazing

I am a university guy, and to know that there are actually girls like you around is amazing! I love all the pictures. Amazing body on you! Thank you thank you! :)

That is one hot ass!

I know right..steam is rising off it ;)

With lots of lube it might at the start yes, but I have a feeling that you will enjoy it before it is all over.

heheh persistant fellow aren't you

I am a university guy, and to know that there are actually girls like you around is amazing! I love all the pictures. Amazing body on you! Thank you thank you! :)

they gots to be somewhere..thanks glad you aprove. :D

hot stuff. i want to bang those fangs. hard.

that might hurt ;)

If it is hard limit I respect it, but if someone is willing to give it a try I have no issues pushing the edges. I will let it drop.

How have you been of late and what have you been up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back