Drug Enforcement (Closed: NickisSora)

broomstix

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Posts
1,207
Mai sat down on the wooden bench which formed the sole furnishing of her cell, except for a bucket which gave a much too clear indication of its intended use by its smell...

Arrested! And on her first run, too! It felt wrong for her to be so relaxed about it - there was the death penalty for drug smugglers, after all - but first of all, the whole situation had not sunk in completely yet. And secondly, she was not your random disposable drug mule. She was the daughter of a drug boss, and that meant protection. He was a loving father, and she knew he had his ways. Evidence could be "lost". Cops could develop odd money-related memory flaws, and there was a good chance she would walk.

However, she knew very well that this was only true as long as she did not talk more than necessary. All-too-talkative drug runners fell into the category of "evidence" themselves, and the drug cartels were all to happy to "lose" these morons by denying any connection to them and letting the hangman dispose of these failures. Father or not, he was also a businessman, and she knew that if she made the mistake of blabbing, he would not hesitate to cut off any ties to her. It was a tough law, but one she understood.

Still, that would not be her problem. She would not talk. Plain and simple. They could torture her, sure, but in the past, pain and suffering had only made her angrier, and she could strangle a water buffalo when she was really pissed off. Her physique - of average (short) height, stockier than the city folk, with the tanned skin of a farmer and long, black hair tied into a practical pigtail - showed what her rather delicate face hid: She was a farm girl through and through, and used to hardships. This was just another hardship she would have to endure...
 
-Captain Cody of the Special Forces caught Mai where he wanted her. She was going to Jail for long time, but if she was willing he would be willing to let her go. Maybe Cody approached the cell she was in with cuffs.-"OK! Mai your coming with me for questioning."-Walking in he cuffed her bringing her to a special room he had for questioning. This first room was a simple questioning room the room he had for tough eggs was behind that door. Pushing her down in the chair he looked to her.-"Finally we meet."-he smiled.-
 
Last edited:
So dramatic... she rolled her eyes, but otherwise she just stared at the cop without expression. She would make him force her to say anything. Not a word without some effort from him. She had sworn that to herself.

The cuffs were a bit tight, but she had had worse, especially in the last few days. Handcuffs, cells, an endless row of cops. Until now, it had been a tedious mess, and now this one thought he had to try his hand at a little interrogation. Well, if he had to...
 
-Cody had tried for 15 minutes to be nice to this bitch but he would begin getting a bit rough. Picking her up from the chair he slammed her face to the table letting her head bounce a bit.-"ANSWER THE QUESTION TELL ME WHERE YOUR FATHER GOES TO BRING THE DRUGS!"-When another 15 minutes of crushing he rhead to the table said nothing he looked to her.-"I see i am going to have to break you."-he said as he got up and brought her with him as he brought her in to the back room and back there was just a wooden horse there was also tons of closests and lockers of other stuff.-
 
Mai's face hurt, and going by the slight wetness she was feeling on it, the vicious beating had bloodied it a bit, too. Her eyes were watering, but at least her nose seemed to be intact - at least for now. The bruise made her skin sting, but as she had predicted, it had only made her angrier.

And now this new room. So this is where he worked on the hard cases, huh? Well, she had no idea what all these things were good for (or bad for, actually), but that did not faze her. Yet.
 
-Stripping her from her clothes he released her cuffs to remove the rest of her clothes and cuffed her hands above her heads to the hook above her hands.Her pussy was just sitting on the horse now - "I am going to just get you in a bit of pain right now but do not worry this is nothing. If you do not think i am mean enough to make you talk your goign to be begging for it later."
 
In very short time, she had been stripped naked and lifted off her feet. Now, she was sitting on a thin edge, her own weight driving it deeper and deeper in between her legs. It was slowly rubbing her raw with every tiny movement, but at the moment, it was still just uncomfortable.
 
-He watched her just sit there his hands slapping her breast and ass just enjoying him self. The fact he could sexually abuse this mob boss daughter made him feel equal on the other side of the law. He then put two nipple clamps on top of her nipples and let them press on her pufy nubs.-
 
The clamps squeezed her tender nipples and felt really uncomfortable, but neither that nor the pain between her legs were a big problem for now. She just sat on that horse, arms above her head, eyes fixed at the cop in an angry glare which only got angrier when she noticed that he was obviously getting off on this...
 
-Cody walked around this girl and then decided.-"This is a taste of what you can expect if you do not co-operate. I think now though is time to put you through my steps. "-Taking her off the horse and removing the clamps. He brought her over to where a pair of cuffs stood on the wall raising her arms to the wall he cuffed her tight. He was going to make her stand for 2 hours. In Addition he strapped a long metal chain across her back securing it on the opposite side of her body nice and tight so she can feel the cold metal.-"I will be back in 2 hours. This is stage one and it gets worse."-Cody left once 2 hours were up he came in and with out a word brought her to a place where chains and restraints lay on the floor. Sitting her down he bent her forward her head half way to her knees as he began restraining her body to force her to sit like that.-"I will see you in another 2 hours."-He said as he walked out Cody was doing other paper work and things he had to do about the case.-
 
Last edited:
Her legs did not feel too good after spending two hours naked and chained up, worrying about when this man would come back for worse. The position he had fixed her in now, though, was several degrees more painful: Her back, just a few minutes in, was starting to complain fiercely, while her head had been forced in between her thighs; she could feel them pressing against her cheeks, and they felt hard and strained, stretched out as far as they would go.

Breathing was really hard, every breath requiring conscious effort to press some air into her lungs, and stretching her body out even further. This was the worst about this torture, as she soon found out: Whenever she took a breath, she was not sure if she would have the strength to take another. Yet she had to if she was to get out of here alive...
 
-Cody walked back in and took her out o fhe rpositon it had been two hours longer and he put her in a chair.-"I hope my methods were not to hard for the little princess."-he said.-"Ready to talk any or do i have to be even worse with you....because trust me....no one will hear you scream."
 
Finally! The first thing she did when he sat her down on that chair was to take a few deep breaths. It felt so good to be able to fill her lungs with air freely! It had been a horrible time for her, but she had not forgotten that the man who had caused it was now asking her to do herself in. Strong anger tinged her voice as she replied: "I will not talk. I know nothing."
 
-Cody looked to her.-"Really you know absolutley nothing you sure about that, trying to test me to see how far i will go. "-he said and walked around her holding her face and was a inch from kissing her.-"I will get your dad one way or another."-he said and removed his face and moved her face away.-"Tonight ends this torture session.....Tomorrow you better be ready."-he said as he grabbed her hair throwing her back in her cell taking the cuffs off and he locked her up for the night.-
 
So there she was again. Mai's back and legs still hurt, but they were recovering quickly despite the hard stone ground she was lying on. This had not been so bad... even the fact that she was naked did not bother her that much. It was warm and dark in here, and if she curled up just right, she might even get a few hours of sleep to recover, and gain some strength for whatever else that cop wanted to throw at her.
 
-5 hours later Cody came to the Bars and tapped on them.-"You want food!"-he asked her. If she wanted it she woudl get it and stuff her like a turkey.-
 
Food? Well, now that he mentioned it, they had not been very obliging about feeding her. On the other hand, could she trust him? Well, only one way to find out.

"Sure", she said with a firm voice.
 
-He brought her a Grilled Cheese Sandwhich and Chips. He would not make her go hungry or anythign yet. After she ate Cody tok her in to the room once more. Bending her overheclosed her legs and brought her hands behind her and raised them above her back. Cuffing each one to a decently high poll he smiled.-"There if you do not want your arms ot hurt you better stand on the balls of your feet with your heels off the ground."-he laughed and left her like that he would return in a few hours.-
 
She had eaten even though she was not very hungry. She knew very well that this could have been the last meal she would be having for quite some time. Besides, it had not been bad.

It was quite different with her current situation, though. Her head bent down, she could clearly see her legs starting to tremble as they struggled to keep her raised up. But she had to - her arms were strained enough now, and she did not want to put any more weight on them.
 
-Cody had returned after two hours, he uncuffed her and made her stand normally. Her arms kept behind her but cuffed at a much more comfortable level to keep her heels on the ground he smiled and even gave a brutal smack to her ass and left letting her suffer for two more hours. Each torture to put her through would cause him to bring her to the much more brutal side of this.-
 
After the ordeal her arms had been forced to go through for the last two hours, this was almost comfortable. Sure, the lower part of her back still hurt like hell, and her shoulders felt like they were coming apart... but at least she could rest her legs now.
 
-Coming back Cody noticed her posture she was hurting and now if she was not ready to talk the 10+ hour run would be next and he would enjoy that one.-"So are you ready to talk at all?"-he asked as he once more delievered a hard slap to her butt.-"Make this easy on your self and save yoru self the torture."
 
"Why should I talk? I know nothing!", she hissed; she was sure she could take more of this, if she just got a chance to rest her arms. They were really starting to hurt like hell. Also, it took her a lot of effort to keep standing, but she had to if she did not want to collapse and pull her shoulder...
 
-He chuckled.-"Your a tough one.....I like them tough."-He pulled out a Tredmill Not sure if she would hold out in the yard with the rest of the inmates. He dragged her to the tre mill and hand cuffed her arms extending them to her sides away from the controls.-"Think of this as your next torture......in 12 hours i will be back you better run....."-he smiled as there were no sides on this tred mill for her to jump up on just enough room for her to fall. if she jumped or tried to move the cuffs would stop her. If she fell she would have to get up if she did not want to skin her knees or anything. he began the tred mill at a slight incline of 3 degree's and put it on average running pace not to fast but not at a walk pace either and walked out of the room.-
 
What a weirdo! She could not help but chuckle inwardly at his odd ways of "torturing" her... but if he was serious about the 12 hours, she was in deep trouble. For now, though, it was no big struggle to move her aching legs at a steady pace. Sure, they were tired from all that standing he had forced her to do... but the running actually made them feel better... freed them and allowed her to wake up her stiff muscles. She ran and ran... wondering if he was actually planning to run her to death.
 
Back
Top