The Half-Orc's Half-Sister (Closed for HornyPussycat21)

Eli lit up when she was once again called his 'pet'. The idea of being someones pet, especiallies Akresh sent butterflies to her tummy. She leaned on him a bit as Mama told her story. "Two children? Oh that must be amazing! I can't tell you how many times I wished I had a little one of my own."

She stopped and went pale for a moment, hoping that didn't make Alkresh uncomfortable with the talk of babies. She bit her lip 0and sat up a biit more so she wan't leaing on him. "Oh course, I'll wait till I'm older."

She looked oe at the waiter as he came back, holding masks. She slowly took her's and loked it over. "What will we need this for Alkresh?" She asked, as she pulled it on. "This is just a restaurant isn't it?" Eli asked them.
 
Alkresh chuckled when he heard his sister. "Hmm, you'd look pretty damn cute with a little baby bouncing on your knee."

When she asked about the masks, he simply smiled. "Just relax Eli, the restaurant is part of the church, just like the courtyard and the other buildings. Everyone gets invited to go to the dance at night, which is a masquerade."

He got up and held his hand out to his sister. Between the wine, the mask, and the moonlight thaat shone on Eli, Alkresh thought he was in heaven.

"Care to dance Eli?"
 
He'd think I would look cute and... he didn't choke when he said it! She thought happily.

Eli took a minute to look at his hand before she smiled. He looked... there was no words to explain how hot he looked right now. How sweet and sexy he was acting towrds her. "Well... yes!" She grabbed his hand. "I would love to dance with youAlkresh." She took up and pushed her chair in, looking down at Mama. "Please excuse us, but I can't say no to him." She said with a giggle before she followed him.

She moved and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Hey, were you seious about how I would look with a baby?"
 
Alkresh led her to the courtyard where they began to dance to the music. The tune was still simple and innocent, So Alkresh just let his arms clutch her waist from behind and slowly swayed with her.

"I'm completely serious, Eli. I could see you bouncing a baby on your knee you sat in my lap, the three of us being more happy than ever. Why, is my naughty slut wanting to become a breeding slut for her brother?"

Alkresh was curious about the idea. Of course, Eli was a bit young to have a child...but he would be there with her and there would be Mrs. Evans and even his mother helping out. It could work.

"Eli, you'd be an amazingly hot mother."
 
Eli looked up at him, a huge smile on her face. "Well... acually, yes. Alkresh I would love to have your children. You know that. You've known that." She moved closure to him so her body was pressed against his. "I've told you hundred to times before that I wanted your babies." She said sweetly.

She moved her head to rest on his chest. "But I don't think I could have any right now. Right now I think I'm to involved in sex and pleasing you to even think about taking care of little ones" She said, her voice a bit softer.

She smiled," Don't worry though. I don't think we need to worry about children right now anyway. It's my first night here. We have plently of time to talk... some over day."
 
"Of course Eli, of course." Alkresh said. Now however, the idea of impregnating his sister was becoming a more and more attractive proposition. There was no rush of course, even his eagerness and lust could be staved off.

The music changed tempo and the singer began a more tantalizing number. The dancers began to sway more with the music and let their hands caress their partners more. Alkresh followed suite and let one hand press against her crotch while the other went under her breasts.

"Mmmm, Eli. You are so tempting right now. When we get home, I want us to sleep in the same bed, okay? I think you've more than earned it and it will be a nice way to relax before your real training begins. Tonight, just have fun."

He leaned her head back and kissed her deeply.

"Although, I do have a task for you. I want you to make out with five other people tonight. I don't care how you do it and what you have to do to get them to agree but I expect you to do this before we leave tonight."

The music broke for a second and Alkresh released Eli with a quick kiss and a slap on her bottom.

"Get to it, slut."

Alkresh took the hands of a nearby half-elf and started to dance with her as a goblin broke out a fiddle.

"Just ask somebody to dance, Eli."

There were a number of men and women who took a liking to Eli's apperance. They all were from various races and stood looking at her.
 
"Ohh." Eli moaned as her brother started to rub her hands over her body as the music changed into a faster tempo. Her eyes closed a bit as she moved her body against his, grinding against his body. "Thank you Alkresh! I would love the chance to sleep in bed with you!" She said softly.

She moaned softly when he kissed her, his lips burning against her own as she returned it. When he pulled away, she was planning o going back to enjoying their dance, but his challenge stopped her. "Umm okay Alkresh, but if it you have to watch me! Make sure I'm alright okay." She said before the music stopped.

She bit her lip and wathed him take the hand of a elf before she turned away and walked to the nearest male. He seemed to be a half goblin half oger. Eli let her head fall forward a bit so her hair hid some of her face. "Excuse me, but would you like to dance?" She asked him softly, blushing a tad bit.
 
Alkresh nodded as his sister went to follow his order, "Don't worry, I'll keep an eye out for you."

She bit her lip and wathed him take the hand of a elf before she turned away and walked to the nearest male. He seemed to be a half goblin half oger. Eli let her head fall forward a bit so her hair hid some of her face. "Excuse me, but would you like to dance?" She asked him softly, blushing a tad bit.

The young man gave a snide smile to some of his fellows and walked over to her, brushing her hair aside.

He pulled her hand up and kissed it. "Of course, baby girl."

The half-ogre took a moment to tap his foot and catch the beat. The new song was a lot faster so he took the lead and danced wildly with her into the middle of the dance floor.

"So, first time at a masquerade?" He said as he leaned his head against her shoulder. "Or is this the first time you've even been in the city?"

The beat went even faster and the older man raised Eli's hand up in the air and twirled her around till he let her fall back on to his arm. He then had his face poised over her's and let his free hand run down her leg and then back up. While the mask hid it, a surprised look came over his face when he touched the top of her thigh.

"You're not wearing panties, are you?
 
Eli smiled happily as the man smiled and agreed to dance with her. When he kissed her hand a blush covered her cheeks until he pulled her out to the floor and started to dance with her, swinging her around in the middle of the floor.

"Both." She told him, answering his questions. "This is my first masquerade and my first night in the city. So far, it awesome! I've never had so much fun." She told him before she was twirled. Eli laughed, her girlish innocence coming out more.

She gasped softly as she fell, landing in his arm. "You know, your really good at dancing." She said softly, shivering a bit as his hand roamed over her skin, moving up her leg. Farther, farther, until...

Eli moved onof her hands and let it run over his chest. "Panties?" She bit her lip as if she were thinking. "Hmm you know what, no. I don't believe I put them on when I left my house." Eli gave him a grin. "Oopsi, silly me." She gave him agiggle.
 
She gasped softly as she fell, landing in his arm. "You know, your really good at dancing." She said softly, shivering a bit as his hand roamed over her skin, moving up her leg. Farther, farther, until...

"Thank you, doll. I took lessons since I was a kid."

Eli moved onof her hands and let it run over his chest. "Panties?" She bit her lip as if she were thinking. "Hmm you know what, no. I don't believe I put them on when I left my house." Eli gave him a grin. "Oopsi, silly me." She gave him agiggle.

The half-ogre grinned. "You know, when a girl doesn't wear panties, it says something about her."

He eased her back up and wrapped his arm around her waist while the other led her. They slowly danced to the edge of the dance floor until the music stopped. When it did, the Half orc turned her around and kissed her hand again.

"Well, that was fun, little miss...but I'll bet you want to go back to your boyfriend...unless you'd like to spend some time off the dance floor with me." He said with a suggestive wink.
 
"Oh, and what does it say about me, sir?" She asked him sweetly as he pulled her back up. Her hands moved up to is shoulders and wrapped around his neck, holding him tight against her as he moved her around the dance floor.

When the music came to a stop she was rewarded with a second kiss on the hand. Before he could let her hand go, she moved and took his. She held his hand tight as she moved him away from the other dancers.

"Well, you were a very, very good dancer and I really would like to know what you think of girl who don't wear panties." She said with a cute giggle. She stopped when they wer standing by a wall and turned back to him, moving so her arms went back around his neck.
 
The half-ogre smiled as Eli's arms went around his neck and he kissed her gently on the lips.

"Well, it could mean a lot of things. For instance, it could mean that you're a very trusting person who likes to think that people are generally nice and wouldn't take advantage of you," he said as he let his hands slip under her dress and lightly squeeze her ass, "Or maybe it could mean that you're too innocent to know what effect seeing a woman without her panties does to men."

He started to make out with her, letting his experienced tongue tease her and letting their lips lock. He would break off ever so often to kiss either her cheek or neck before continuing. After breaking off his assault, he looked her in the eyes.

"Of course, it could just mean that you're a woman who really likes sex and doesn't want to have a pair of panties getting in the way. So, little miss, what kind of girl are you?"
 
She listened to his words on why she wasn't wearing any panties. He had nice ideas why and when his hand went to her ass he made a tiny squeal of delight. Though it was quickly muffled when his lips were on her's, covering any sounds that might want to come out.

She eagerly kissed him back, closing her eyes as she moved her tongue along his. When he would break the kiss, a small sound of disappoint come from her lips along with a tiny growl from the back of her throat, but he kept moving his head back and kissing her again after a moment.

"Well, I'm a little bit of all three, sir. I am a trustful girl, I am still really innocent," She stopped and pressed herself agaist him. "And I loooove sex." Her voicedropped tqo a whisper. "The feeling of a nice big hard cock in my pussy," she gave a shiver. "Oh, it's soooo good."
 
"What a coincidence:my large, thick, cock likes spending time in tight. little pussies like yours."

The half-ogre smiled and undid his fly to reveal a large uncircumcised penis that was fully erect and dripping precum. He lifted Eli up and rested her back against the wall before moving her hips out and pulling her dress up so he could see her pussy.

"Beautiful, honey, beautiful. Well, shall we let my cock and your pussy meet?" The Half-ogre propositioned. He looked back at the dancers. "Don't worry about them, these masks make it hard to remember specifics and we're not the only people fooling around...just wrap your legs around me and enjoy the ride."
 
Eli licked her lips slowly when she saw his cock. Her eyes were on the beautiful precum that leaked from the tip. If she hadn't been lifted up, she would have dropped to her knees and licked it all up, but she was.

She moved her hands and placed them on his shoulders as he pressed her back against the wall, watched as he lifted her dress so he could see her pussy. She blushed a bit, knowing he could see how wet she was. She looked up and over to the dancers, seeing if she could find her brother. You shouldn't do this without asking first. Alkresh could get really mad. She thought to herself. He only told you to make out with them.

But she couldn't be rude. She was already up against the wall, his cock out, her pussy on full display She couldn't tell him no, not know. Eli moved her legs up and wrapped them around his waist like he asked her to. "Okay sir." She said sweetly.
 
The half-ogre grinned, pleased with the young elf. He pushed his cock into her wet hole with a sigh.

"No need to be so formal dear. Just call me Dan. Mmmm, your pussy is so good little miss."

He kept thrusting in to her, slow at first, watching her breasts bounce up and down as he smiled at her. He sped up, going faster and faster until he was pumping in and out of her like mad. He kept thrusting in and out of her while panting.

"Gods you're good girl. Your pussy is grabbing my dick so tightly, it's just squeezing every bit of juice out of me. I haven't been with such a nice girl in such a long time. Tell me how it feels on your end."
 
Eli let her head fall back and rest on the wall as Dan pushed into her, streching her. "Mmm okay then, Dan." She moaned as she closed her eyes a bit, slowly getting lost in the feeling of his cock moving in and out of her twat.

The faster he moved his hips and the hard he ran into her, the farther Alkresh and how mad he might be got in her mind. All that mattered right now was cumming. Eli leaned up and moved her hands so they clung to his shoulders as he moans got louder and louder.

"Ohh fuck, it feels great Dan! Mmm your cock is soo deep, it feels absolutly perfect inside my cunt!" She moaned as she dug her nails into him a bit.
 
Dan graoned as her nails dug into him and he thrust even harder into her, panting like a wild dog.

"Oh yes, girl and your little cunt feels so right on my dick." He felt his dick stiffen as it prepared to fire. "Oh, little miss, I'm going to cum!"

Suddenly, the half-ogre came, shooting his load into the young elf. He kept thrusting into her as his dick slowly shrunk down. He turned his head when he heard applause and saw a small group of dancers, including Alkresh and Mama Sinner, clapping and watching the two of them fuck.

Dan turned back with a chuckle. "So did you enjoy yourself, miss?"
 
She felt herslef getting closure to cumming as he slammed in to her, pushing her up against the wall. She moved, putting her head on his shoulder when she fet him cum inside her, filling her up.

As he did, her pusy tightened around his dick and she screamed into his shoulder as she came. Her juices covered his cock, soaking it as she shuttered and squirmed on top of him, bucking her hips as she came.

Oh Alkresh is going to kill me. She thought just as she heard the clapping. Eli forced her head off Dans shoulds and looked at the group of people staring at them. Her face took on a bright red shade when she saw her brother. Quickly she turned her attention to Dan with asweet smile. "Eli. My name is Eli, not miss. I think I'm a little to young for anyone to start calling me miss."

She moved so she could wrap her arms around him. "But I loved it. Your a animal Dan" She said with a giggle.
 
Dan smiled and gently worked her down so that Eli was standing on her own. He kissed her on the lips.

"Well thank you, Eli. Here, let me get you cleaned up." He puled a small medallion out of his pocket and said a small chant. When he finished, their privates were clean of their juices. He put the medallion back in his pocket. Before he left Eli, he kissed her on the lips and hugged her.

"Be sure to come to another masquerade if you can, Eli. I'd love to see you around church again."

When Dan left, the crowd returned to the dance floor, except for Alkresh, who took his sister by the hand.

"Did you enjoy yourself, my precious little slut?" Alkresh asked as he led his sister in another slow dance.
 
Eli moved her hands away from his shoulders, down to his chest as she was set on the ground. She was sure she was about to drip all over the floor, but Dan pulled something out of his pocket. Her head cocked to the side as she watched him, listened to him chant. The city, it's so strang. Yet, it's so cool. So fasinating! She thought before she felt her pussy dry up.

She looked down, pulling her dress up to see their combined juices gone. Oh, wow. She looked backp at him with a smile in time for a sweet kiss. Which she eagerly returned.

"Of course Dan. I'll try to come back soon and see if I can fin you." She told him kindly.

As he walked away Eli turned to her brother He walked over and took her hand. "Yes master, I did." She quickly looked down. "I'm sorry though master. I didn't do as I was told." Eli looked up at him again. "Please, forgive me big brother."
 
Alkresh tilted her head up and kissed her. "Oh Eli, my faithful little slut. You worry too much. I'll tell you if I don't want you to have sex...though it does upset me that you made me stop touching you back at Mama's...though I've already thought of a proper punishment for that. Just enjoy yourself sis, we can begin your real training tomorrow."

He twirled her and then held her to him.

"Now you still have four people to make out with, Eli. You might want to pace yourself on them."

He turned her around.

"See anyone you like?"
 
"Oh please don't be upset master! You can touch me anytime you want! Even if I say no, I want you to be happy and do whatever to me!" She said quickly as he grabbed his hand tight in hers.

She giggled as she was pulled to him, his 0arms going around her body. .


Eli looked around the church for a moment untilshe saw a young Gaint. He was probably only a few years older then her, but he was still pretty big. She looked up at him with a small smile. "What about him? His he okay Alkresh?" She asked sweetly. She was gointo pick two guys and two girls for now. The fifth person... she wasn't sure who he or she could be yet.
 
Alkresh smiled. "Of course, baby sis. Remember, just relax and have fun, the two of us can play together tomorrow."

He pulled her into a kiss and held her tight. "Love you sis, now go make that giant's night and remember, do whatever you feel like you want to."

He held her for a moment longer, and then released her as the song ended. The nymph bowed and announced she and the band would be taking a short break. As the crowd politely clapped and drinks were served, Alkresh led Eli over to the giant. The man was tall, even bigger than Alkresh, still, he seemed gentle enough as he talked to several friends before walking to the punch bowl, where Alkresh and Eli intercepted him.

"Excuse me," Alkresh said, tugging on the giant's sleeve, "my friend's a bit shy but she was wondering if she could talk to you."

"Oh really?" The giant said, blushing a bit. He looked over at ELi and tried to not stare but he was fixated on her face and breasts. He stuck out his hand to Eli. "Pleasure to meet you, my name's Garret."

Alkresh let go of Eli's hand and went off to talk to a business associate he recognized.

"You two have fun."
 
She looked up at the giant, a small smile on her face as Alkresh introduced them to reach other. When he left she quickly took his hand and gave it a shook. "Hello Garret, it's nice to meet you sir. My names Eli." She told him before she moved her hand away and put it to her side.

"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you Garrent. I... I just... well umm I hope I'm not being to forward or anything but i thought you were pretty cute so I wanted to say hello." Eli told him, trying hard not to blush. She didn't think so she was. I'm getting better at that. She thought to herself with a proud smile. I wonder if Alkresh will like that?

She flipped some of her hair over her shoulder and pushed her breasts out a bit more for him. "So how are you liking that party so far?"
 
Back
Top