My wife - what are your thoughts

Getting

Virgin
Joined
May 3, 2010
Posts
6
This is my wife, what are your thoughts - dont hold back on the comments and as detailed as you like.
 
Last edited:
Very nice, Id like to see more of her and less of her clothing :)
 
Hot!! Would love to see what she had on under that dress:devil:
 
I like her look ... very classy! Appears to be a classy lady who portrays herself as being straight up, but deep down inside she'd like to have some fun at the party. I'd love to seduce her ... give her a good finger fucking, then 'force' her to give me a blow job before I fuck her from behind, with her dress still on.
 
Wife

Nice photograph, sensual lady, would love to see more of her, I bet she looks even better naked.
 
Wow she is very beautiful... very sweet and sexy smile... love to see more pics of your wife...
 
This is my wife, what are your thoughts - dont hold back on the comments and as detailed as you like.

She is a Very Attractive Lady perhaps a Slow Strip is in order ;)

attachment.php


Thanks for Sharing her with us :)
 
Very sexy

Hi mate. you have yourself a stunning wife there. she is very sexy. bet she looks even hotter in a sexy pair of white panties.
 
I think you are going to get a lot of comments telling her to take her clothes off. So is she going to take her clothes off?
 
Back
Top