So has anyone tried "figging?"

FurryFury

Addict of Sensation
Hi!

A good friend of my just sent me this link;

http://www.figging.com/

Lord how I love it when something new I've never heard of pops up. Or in this case something old I've never heard of.

I totally putting ginger on my grocery list! Surprisingly my husband liked the idea too!

So has anyone here tried it? I'd love to hear about it if you have. Some of the blurbs at the link seemed to contradict each other. I know everyone experiences things differently but I'd like to hear from people here.

I know y'all better and trust ya more!

Thanks,

Fury :rose:

Can't say that I've tried this, but it sounds really interesting! You must post on how this goes so I know if I want to try it. ;)

flowerchilde said:
Can't say that I've tried this, but it sounds really interesting! You must post on how this goes so I know if I want to try it. ;)

I will Flowerchilde but I don't know when. Currently I am forbidden anal play. I'm working hard on getting that privilege back. *le sigh*

I do hope to hear from someone who has though. Surely someone here has!

graceanne said:
Fig you!

(Sorry, I couldn't help myself.)

How long did it take you to fig-ure out that pun?

(I couldn't help myself either. :( )

graceanne said:
Fig you!

(Sorry, I couldn't help myself.)

Ooh! Beautiful Graceanne!

I really wish you would!

*smiles*

FinagleFactor said:
LOL, new one for me.....

Added to my favorites. Have to try it.

I know! Looks sooo cool/hot!

*pouts*

Me want NOW!

*giggles*

Damn time! I have to make myself go to sleep. I have a gig in the morning.

*trudges off*

Xelebes said:
How long did it take you to fig-ure out that pun?

(I couldn't help myself either. :( )

LOL It immediately came to me. I guess I'm just clever. I tried to not post it, but every single time I saw the thread title it'd come up. lol I finally had to post it cause it was driving me crazy.

a cut piece nestled it inside your lips and duct taped in place. left for a big chunk of the day. only allowed to remove it to urinate. (im told :rolleyes: it burns more when you remove it and even more when you urinate)

*looks innocent*

I tried it, it was fun. Sensation kinda feels like a kicked up version of that self warming KY.
You don't have to limit it to just the anus, you can hold a chunk on the clit, feels really nice, or rub some on the nipples. If you are going to be inserting it into the anus I recommend attaching a string to it (just in case) so you can pull it out like a tampon. I did this by threading a needle with dental floss and going though about 1/2 inch from the bottom with it, and again crosswise on the opposite side of the same end (just in case) don't want to go to the ER to get a chunk of ginger removed from my rectum.
Like you said everyone experiences things differently, so give it a try.

I've done figging a few times, each experience was different.

The first time was actually really fun...it was used in a roleplay discipline scene and the fig was prepared properly (peeled and put in a bag in the fridge to 'age' a bit before use...makes a HUGE difference over being used right away). The burning was pretty intense and fit the scene well.

The second time, for some reason I reacted to it badly...got the runs, got sick to my stomach, really dizzy. Not sure why I reacted like that. So I've been hesitant to use it anally since then.

It does nothing for me at all on my nipples.

On clit it feel great. I like KC's idea of put between lips and duct taped, but in my experience the potency of a piece doesn't last very long unless it is re-peeled and freshened up regularily, so not sure how well that would work past the initial hour or so.

psyche1973 said:
I tried it, it was fun. Sensation kinda feels like a kicked up version of that self warming KY.
You don't have to limit it to just the anus, you can hold a chunk on the clit, feels really nice, or rub some on the nipples. If you are going to be inserting it into the anus I recommend attaching a string to it (just in case) so you can pull it out like a tampon. I did this by threading a needle with dental floss and going though about 1/2 inch from the bottom with it, and again crosswise on the opposite side of the same end (just in case) don't want to go to the ER to get a chunk of ginger removed from my rectum.
Like you said everyone experiences things differently, so give it a try.

serijules said:
I've done figging a few times, each experience was different.

The first time was actually really fun...it was used in a roleplay discipline scene and the fig was prepared properly (peeled and put in a bag in the fridge to 'age' a bit before use...makes a HUGE difference over being used right away). The burning was pretty intense and fit the scene well.

The second time, for some reason I reacted to it badly...got the runs, got sick to my stomach, really dizzy. Not sure why I reacted like that. So I've been hesitant to use it anally since then.

It does nothing for me at all on my nipples.

On clit it feel great. I like KC's idea of put between lips and duct taped, but in my experience the potency of a piece doesn't last very long unless it is re-peeled and freshened up regularily, so not sure how well that would work past the initial hour or so.

Oh boy! Real life accounts!

Thanks y'all!

*Takes notes...smiles...gets excited.*

First try was a juliette strip inserted in my pup's urethra, which had him writhing very cutely on the floor. He had a full bladder at the time, and I made him urinate soon after, to flush out any residual irritants.
The butt plug I carved( was a big hand of ginger) evoked a much better reaction, and some tears. The effects seemed very temporary, and he had little burning after it was removed. Worked well in combo with some light cbt...

landcruisergal said:
First try was a juliette strip inserted in my pup's urethra, which had him writhing very cutely on the floor. He had a full bladder at the time, and I made him urinate soon after, to flush out any residual irritants.
The butt plug I carved( was a big hand of ginger) evoked a much better reaction, and some tears. The effects seemed very temporary, and he had little burning after it was removed. Worked well in combo with some light cbt...

*nods and takes notes, then grins*

Yes, yes, I see...

*chuckles*

Thank you for that idea!

FurryFury said:
Hi!

Lord how I love it when something new I've never heard of pops up. Or in this case something old I've never heard of.

I totally putting ginger on my grocery list! Surprisingly my husband liked the idea too!

So has anyone here tried it? I'd love to hear about it if you have. Some of the blurbs at the link seemed to contradict each other. I know everyone experiences things differently but I'd like to hear from people here.

Thanks,

another article on figging can be found here

http://www.rsvpla.org/
look under their education section very informative.

enjoy

:rose:

So I made it by the "International Market" today. It's about the size of a postage stamp but whatever. I bought three nice sized ginger "hands", one of which is kind of a double hand. Now can I wait for the proper aging? That is the question.

FurryFury said:
So I made it by the "International Market" today. It's about the size of a postage stamp but whatever. I bought three nice sized ginger "hands", one of which is kind of a double hand. Now can I wait for the proper aging? That is the question.

Do Ya really think you can wait*smiling*

kerker_miester said:
Do Ya really think you can wait*smiling*

Well I have to either go it alone or wait until Thursday for my husband so, I might could wait.

I dunno.

*grins*

FurryFury said:
Well I have to either go it alone or wait until Thursday for my husband so, I might could wait.

I dunno.

*grins*

enjoy either way

*smile*

I'd heard of it in the past and read a guide on it, but forgotten the name.

rcuhljr said:
I'd heard of it in the past and read a guide on it, but forgotten the name.

There is a pretty good link at the beginning of this thread.

I'll be sure and post a report.

FurryFury said:
Hi!

Thanks,

there's an old thread here about it, from a couple years ago. Interesting and informative thread.

DVS said:
there's an old thread here about it, from a couple years ago. Interesting and informative thread.

Hi DVS!
I'll have to do a search for that thread.
Thanks!

Back