Father catches Daughter Masturbating then seduces her.

LadyBloodRayne

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 11, 2005
Posts
578
Hey I'm looking for a guy to play the father. Just create the description and jump in.

Name: Megan Cole
Age: 18
Hgt: 5'4"
Wgt: 115
HC: Blonde
HL: Very Long
EC: Green
SC: Ivory
36C Breasts
24 waist
30 hips

CD: Megan was a straight A student and always completed her school work at school in study hall. She liked to have the afternoons off without having to do schoolwork. Megan and her father always got along. Megan helped with the housework and always kept her room clean. Megan's mom left when Megan was 4 years old so it was just her and her dad and they had grown to be very close.

IC: I returned home from school at the usual time, I had completed my school work at school in study hall, so I had the afternoon off. My Dad was at work and probably wouldn't be home for another couple of hours, so I went upstairs and took a shower. When I got to my room I looked at my naked figure in the mirror. The boys at my school always said I was a hottie but I didn'tbelieve them. But as I stood there I felt my pussy begin to get wet and hot. I have masturbated before but I was a virgin. I laid on my bed and began massaging my nipples, then I ran my hand down my body to my clit and the minute my hand touched I began to moan.

" mmmmmmm, " I groaned as my body trembled lightly.
 
Evan got into his car and groaned. He smiled at the same time, he had been given the week off from work. He had done so well with the report that morning that he ahd given him the day off, he was glad that he was going to spend some time fixing the house and spending some time with his lovely daughter.

He pulled into the driveway quietly and moved up into the house. The garage had been left open so he most likely had not been heard. Evan was a pretty good looking guy for 40. His black hair made his soft brown eyes stick out a bit. His 6'3 frame helped ladies pick him out but since his wife left him, he had decided to just leave it at that and be with his daughter. He didn'ty masturbate alot so he occasionally had a rather large amount of cum in his balls.

He had heard groaning from upstairs and moved quietly up and looked through the door to see his daughter masturbating. The image had been inprinted in his brain. His dick began to rise and he cursed himself. He walked downstairs and breathed in and sighed~

Evan
42
11 inch dick
brown eyes
wavy brown hair
 
Finally ecstacy over took me and and I orgasimed. I slid off the bed and grabbed my red satin pj shorts and through on my tight fitting white tank top. I brushed my long blond hair and through it over my shoulders. Then I went down stairs and saw my father.

" Daddy, you're home early, " I said with a soft smile.
 
~he smiled and kissed her cheek~

Hey hunny, how was school? I got off work early and actually, I wa also given the week off so I can now be with you

~he kissed her cheek again and tickled her~

and fix up the house like I've been wanting to do for awhile.

~he was trying not to let her know that he had seen her frigging herself~
 
I laughed as my father tickled me.

" Thats so great Daddy, " and I squeeled when he tickled my waist again.
 
~he smiled~

If you'd like to go out to dinner tonight, let me know where and when and we will go

~he winked and went into the computer room and sat down and sighed. Reliving the moment he saw his daughter naked and everything, his dick was becoming hard and he tried to ignore it and everything~
 
I followed my Dad into the computer room, for some reson I felt my pussy begin to get warm and wet again. My nipples hardened and I knew my Dad was going to notice that I was getting extremely horny. The strange thing was I didn'tcare if he knew.
 
~he opened his zipper and let his monster of a dick stand in the air infront of her, his eyes were closed as his hand moved up and down half of his dick. He was now masturbating right infront of his daughter. He didn't even realize she was there~
 
I breathed in hard and I walked slowly over to my Dad and got down on my knees. Then I popped the tip of his dick into my mouth and then slid my mouth down all the way. I began to bob up and down on his rock hard shaft.
 
Back
Top