GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
symbolicflame said:
Had a nice suprise, my parents came by and took me out to lunch! That was really sweet. Since they like 1 hour away!!!! :kiss: My Friday is turning out to be really great! I may even go out tonight. (Kick up my heels!!)

I would opt for going out! What kind of going out are you gonna do? Dancing and drinking or just drinking ? I vote dancing and drinking- always a great combination! ;)
 
Nirvanadragones said:
Who would you like in your stockings this year? :kiss: :devil:

I know exactly who I would like in my stockings .. and I have just the purrrfect pair of black, sheer stay-ups for her :devil:
 
toy! said:
I know exactly who I would like in my stockings .. and I have just the purrrfect pair of black, sheer stay-ups for her :devil:

Anyone we know? Hmmmm...? :D
 
Detail Honey... we need detail! :devil:


toy! said:
I know exactly who I would like in my stockings .. and I have just the purrrfect pair of black, sheer stay-ups for her :devil:
 
AWWWWWW that is SO SWEET!!!

I do hope that you tell her often enough... and i hope that you will find happiness. G_d knows we all deserve that.


:rose:



toy! said:
she knows :)
 
Nirvanadragones said:
The blonde will do thanks. (second link...)

and i also know of a few lit members who I would like in and out of my/their stockings...


:rose:

She IS quite tasty isn't she?
 
Nirvanadragones said:
The blonde will do thanks. (second link...)

and i also know of a few lit members who I would like in and out of my/their stockings...


:rose:

AHHHH... Do tell - do tell! ;)
 
toy! said:
she knows :)

Nirvanadragones said:
AWWWWWW that is SO SWEET!!!

I do hope that you tell her often enough... and i hope that you will find happiness. G_d knows we all deserve that.


:rose:

That is sweet isn't it? Whoever she is.. I'm sure she is very lucky :)
 
Now, now Sxxyblueyes, see-thru chiffon bikinis are Always spectacular!
Like many other Bi-men, I to have a desire to wear....oops ;) view and enjoy sexy lingerie on sexually evolved women.
 
Better day!

Nirvanadragones said:
(Grumble grumble...) Try working from home... I suppose it has its benefits, but right now i hate it.
I think i might just make my way to the office on Monday... :p

Hey Nirvanadragones, I resemble that remark... I work half-time from home and the difficulty for me is I can never truly get away from it (especially because live in a studio). Have to work through the weekend on a grant proposal, but - I am getting a clitoral hood piercing tomorrow!!!

For today:

Mood - much, much better, thank you!
Day - pretty darn good, got some sleep last night, got a lot of work done today and had an interesting / humorous experience to boot
Panties - flirty - you'll have to guess the color today!

Have a great beginning to your weekend everyone!!!!
 
That is so true.. I'll be honest and say i spend entirely too much time on my laptop. Sometimes i work up to 20 hrs a day - yes u do get obsessed at times, esp when i am passionate and motivated and really just consumed by what i am working on. Then at other times i have a bad week and get hardly anything done (like this one)

Hope the grant and the piercing goes well! Come and share details later. :eek:

Me? Feeling better thanks to some great online friends (not gonna mention any names - u know who u are... thank you thank you thank you :) )
Listening to: Anna Ternheim: To be gone.
Underwear: white cotton gstring and matching bra - i know boring, but i had a yoga class earlier on.

You know, tmrw might not be so bad after all... :rolleyes:

:rose:


neonflux said:
I work half-time from home and the difficulty for me is I can never truly get away from it

Have to work through the weekend on a grant proposal, but - I am getting a clitoral hood piercing tomorrow!!!
 
neonflux said:
Hey Nirvanadragones, I resemble that remark... I work half-time from home and the difficulty for me is I can never truly get away from it (especially because live in a studio). Have to work through the weekend on a grant proposal, but - I am getting a clitoral hood piercing tomorrow!!!

For today:

Mood - much, much better, thank you!
Day - pretty darn good, got some sleep last night, got a lot of work done today and had an interesting / humorous experience to boot
Panties - flirty - you'll have to guess the color today!

Have a great beginning to your weekend everyone!!!!

Yes- can you please share how the piercing goes? I am thinking about getting one done and would like to know what it really does feel like :)
 
The blonde - is she the woman who played the assistant DA on Law & Order? She looks an awful lot like her, except, y'know, for the bikini.
 
i had a good day today woke up at like 5 went bowling bowled a 564 series. we won 3 points lost 1 so that was pretty good.

mood = great getting closer and closer to becoming who i really am and that makes me excited.

craving = still needing sex heh.

panties = white cotton fruit of the loom.
 
Mood: AWESOME!!! I'm in San Francisco, staying in a B&B right on Castro Street!

Craving: Do I need to say?

Underwear: Rainbow boxers!!!
 
I have no idea...i do know that she would bring anything but law and order to my world!! :D

Good morning Fellow Vibers... My Mood: Ok for now. Woke up with a huge bunch of wild flowers being shoved into my face by my 4 year old. She and my h decided i needed some cheering up (yes i know i am the most fortunate woman in Europe) They're beautiful colours. Lots of different hues of pinks and lilacs, and yes u guessed it they kinda fit in with the Christmas tree :) Strange really cause the pink and light pastel colours are not normally my favs. Now i find them comforting and gently uplifting.

Managed to drag the coffee machine out this morning and grinded some beans. Having my third cup, and listening to Handel - Messiah. ( Chicago Symphony Orchestra and Choral) :heart:

Underwear: None, just a nice snuggly pair of black silky Pj's.

I plan on driving up North today. Need the sollitude. Who was it that said that if a man (woman...) tires of London he(she) is tired of life?


:rose:


revolution724 said:
The blonde - is she the woman who played the assistant DA on Law & Order? She looks an awful lot like her, except, y'know, for the bikini.
 
Last edited:
QotD

"A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free."

- Nikos Kazantzakis
 
Saturday chills

Good morning, Lit viewers. Hope you're all doing well.

It's pretty chilly here today. Still below freezing at 10:00 a.m. Brrr! I'm going to skip drying my hair anyway, though, and risk the frozen strands so I can run off to the bank to open a new account. I'm totally dumping my old bank. *grumbles quietly for a moment*

I have a fun little outfit picked out for today. Black silk underthings. I love being coordinated. (geek) Unforunately, that's about the only fun part. (See "below freezing" comment, supra.)

And... I guess that's it. It's laundry day. Fun, fun! See you around.


-dizzy :rose:
 
Good morning all, I was set to go out last night! When I got home I told my 8 y/o that she was going to sitter's and she looked at me and said "Oh mom. you spoiled it." I looked all confused of course. She explained that ABC had the Christmas classics and she had seen the commercials all afternoon while waiting for me to get home and had the evening planned out. Me and her + tv + pizza + popcorn stringing How could I resist? So I postponed the evening for until this evening and had a wonderful night with Sayje (pronounced Sage) :rose:
 
Hello all,

Its been a busy day for me. I had a friend show up at 8 AM to help me move a 180 gal. aquarium to another friend's house where I can work on it. I am setting it up, working on it a little at a time as I have time and money to buy all the equipment I need to get it up and running. I have to go to the fish store to go pick up a pump for it later today. Its an upgrade from the 125 gal. aquarium I currently have up and running.

My hobby is saltwater reef aquariums and then my hubby and I are hoping to make it to a swinger party later tonight.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top