gangbangs

Closest I came to a gang bang was and almost 3some. One guy backed out. I think he actually ended up watching us. I was a little to preoccupied to pay any attention to him after we got started. That being said if the opportunity for a gang bang ever presented its self I would be up for it faster than the blood could rush to my cock.
 
not greedy at all

fuck no l'd be at the frontline!!
and be ready for seconds and thirds after watching...

Absolutely not ...that is in no way greedy...I mean your giving yourself freely for others enjoyment ...and your enjoyment should be the paramount concern of all being given such unselfish sexual abandon....I would only hope those involved would make that the firat priority....I know I would
 
omg yes!

omg yes-- I've done two and am totally addicted-- I can't wait for the next group to use me over and over, cock after cock, load after load, ass, mouth, ass to mouth, every guy with his balls full to the limit, every cock bareback so I can take full loads-- bring it on baby!!! Suzy
 
Party Time…!

I would only do it if my boyfriend were present. I would just want him there for safety sake. He does have a buddy help him spit roast me once in awhile but he is real particular about me getting fucked by anyone but him. He loves watching me suck another guy off but the butt is off limits lol.

I know exactly what you mean. Fantasy is one thing, doing it in your head may seem amazing. But the reality can be a bit scary, especially if you're kind-of afraid the other guys are going to get carried away and forget about 'agreed limits'. And there are more of them than you can resist. So yes, I have only done it with another guy when my Boyfriend was present. He was controlling and safeguarding the situation. I felt secure. I need him there for safety's sake. But so far it's only happened with individual 'guest-cocks'. He brought an older guy around, never knew his name, but he had a nice big cock, and I enjoyed sucking him off as my Boyfriend watched and urged me on. On another occasion he brought a younger guy around, about my own age. I suspected at first that he was a paid 'escort', but maybe not because we were both initially shy and nervous. My Boyfriend knows how to handle such situations, and he soon had us both naked. I was eyeing up his stiff cock approvingly, as he was mine, as young guys tend to do. Then we were gleefully feeling each other up and at my Boyfriend's instruction, we got into sixty-nining, which was great. Usually it's me doing all the cock-sucking - which is fine, but it was so good to feel him sucking me too. We both ejaculated into each others open mouths, so my Boyfriend could see, then resumed contentedly sucking, much to my Boyfriend's amusement. My Boyfriend was pleased with my performance on both occasions, which made me feel proud, and he keeps saying he's going to bring a group of guys around for me, and I'm naturally respectful and obedient to his wishes. But so far it's not happened. I'm kind-of curious and impatient, and also a little wary too...
 
Last edited:
Not quite....

Two men and a women has been the biggest group, would be willing to try 3 men but never had the chance......plus DP is intense, ad a third to that!.....whoa :)
 
this is such a erotic idea i keep coming back to this :)
it would be wild to be on my knees as a bunch of hot, hard cocks push and shove to me, each wanting to fuck me and cum in & on me :)
This is a fantasy of mine too.
 
I have been in more than I can count on one hand.
I was always the 'centre of attention'
Would jump at any chance for another one.
 
I absolutely luv being used by groups, malee and/or female, made to do anything and everything any of them can imagine. Being their sex servent is what I live for.
 
omg yes!

omg yes- I love gangbangs- it's my true lust-- i will travel anywhere for a nice group of guys looking to use me like a total cumslut. Suzy
 
I had the pleasure of having 5 brothers...not all at once..but, the same act?...what would you call it? ohh yah...not all at once...but, at the same bang...it was very well orchestrated...I was on a bed...in a nice bedroom...The oldest brother had the first go with me ...as the other 4 waited respectfully outside the room ...he knew his brothers were watching ...he made sure he got the first of every thing with me...he kissed me all over...he licked and sucked my pussy...showboating a bit...had me suck his cock...he even tattie fucked me...and then he turned me over on my soft belly had me stick my big round ass up in the air..crawled behind me...and took me doggy making sure his brothers were getting an eye full....And then, finally..turned me back over... held my hands down over my head. and he fucked me really good showing his brothers how it was done ...he made it a point to cum loud and hard...and me, knowing all the other 4 were watching...I came loud and hard too... when he finished it was like he was the host...And they proceeded to go in order oldest to youngest...I was made to feel very special...they all were very respectful under the watchful eye of the oldest...when the youngest finally made it to me...he was ushered along quite fast...he didn’t get to do all the same things the four ahead of him...but, every single one of them looked me in the eye while them pounding my pussy....later, I found out that in the culture where they were from... the oldest brother has the authority over the brother s much like a father I’d do it again in a heart beat...
 
Lovely story

I had the pleasure of having 5 brothers...not all at once..but, the same act?...what would you call it? ohh yah...not all at once...but, at the same bang...it was very well orchestrated...I was on a bed...in a nice bedroom...The oldest brother had the first go with me ...as the other 4 waited respectfully outside the room ...he knew his brothers were watching ...he made sure he got the first of every thing with me...he kissed me all over...he licked and sucked my pussy...showboating a bit...had me suck his cock...he even tattie fucked me...and then he turned me over on my soft belly had me stick my big round ass up in the air..crawled behind me...and took me doggy making sure his brothers were getting an eye full....And then, finally..turned me back over... held my hands down over my head. and he fucked me really good showing his brothers how it was done ...he made it a point to cum loud and hard...and me, knowing all the other 4 were watching...I came loud and hard too... when he finished it was like he was the host...And they proceeded to go in order oldest to youngest...I was made to feel very special...they all were very respectful under the watchful eye of the oldest...when the youngest finally made it to me...he was ushered along quite fast...he didn’t get to do all the same things the four ahead of him...but, every single one of them looked me in the eye while them pounding my pussy....later, I found out that in the culture where they were from... the oldest brother has the authority over the brother s much like a father I’d do it again in a heart beat...

Thanks for sharing...............
 
I had the pleasure of having 5 brothers...not all at once..but, the same act?...what would you call it? ohh yah...not all at once...but, at the same bang...it was very well orchestrated...I was on a bed...in a nice bedroom...The oldest brother had the first go with me ...as the other 4 waited respectfully outside the room ...he knew his brothers were watching ...he made sure he got the first of every thing with me...he kissed me all over...he licked and sucked my pussy...showboating a bit...had me suck his cock...he even tattie fucked me...and then he turned me over on my soft belly had me stick my big round ass up in the air..crawled behind me...and took me doggy making sure his brothers were getting an eye full....And then, finally..turned me back over... held my hands down over my head. and he fucked me really good showing his brothers how it was done ...he made it a point to cum loud and hard...and me, knowing all the other 4 were watching...I came loud and hard too... when he finished it was like he was the host...And they proceeded to go in order oldest to youngest...I was made to feel very special...they all were very respectful under the watchful eye of the oldest...when the youngest finally made it to me...he was ushered along quite fast...he didn’t get to do all the same things the four ahead of him...but, every single one of them looked me in the eye while them pounding my pussy....later, I found out that in the culture where they were from... the oldest brother has the authority over the brother s much like a father I’d do it again in a heart beat...
 
Big fantasy of mine to be in an all male gangbang. The thought of one in my mouth and another in my ass and many more lined up waiting their turn, it turns me on a lot.
 
Sharing Wife

I'd love watching my wife take on all the fucking she could handle. She'd never agree to even discuss it, but she could be having non-stop sex with whoever she wanted with my encouragement, as long as I could watch and get a turn. I used to show all my friends naked pics of my first wife, and even that made me incredibly horny. I loved her a lot, but betraying her like that felt amazingly good, and I even felt some jealousy at times, even though I did it behind her back. That hint of jealousy raises my libido quite a bit, and even after not seeing her in 20 years, I'm hard as I type this.
 
i was pretty active for a while in the gang-bang scene in my city

it's as fun as it sounds! sometimes though the talking with other people is just as interesting :)
 
Been involved in 2 gang bangs. Different women but in each case about a dozen other guys.

They were OK, but didn't live up to the fantasy which I found a shame. Don't think I'd bother again.
 
Back
Top