Where are all the breast-loving women?

Is there anything better than a slow sensual tease? The very thought makes me tingle.

oh my...nothing better...and I am especially vulnerable, when a woman is teasing me with her cleavage...or falls for my cleavage...then my two beauties get tingly too...

morning ladies.
i for one am super wet over this.
my boobs aren't that sensitive so im not fond of them being played with
BUT

one of my fantasies is to worship another lady's breasts. mmmmmmm xx
pm me if you want to roleplay this idea.

morning ladies.
i for one am super wet over this.
my boobs aren't that sensitive so im not fond of them being played with
BUT

one of my fantasies is to worship another lady's breasts. mmmmmmm xx
pm me if you want to roleplay this idea.

would love to...and preferably in that thread:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=51777299#post51777299

...so others might get aroused too by our play...
(and since this scenario would allow other women to join as well...it might become crowded below my breasts...hopefully...)

:kiss:

I have fairly large breasts (lol which is something that I use to be ashamed of) but I love having them played with and it's a huge fantasy to be with another woman with huge breasts too for me to play with, lick, suck, and tease..

I have fairly large breasts (lol which is something that I use to be ashamed of) but I love having them played with and it's a huge fantasy to be with another woman with huge breasts too for me to play with, lick, suck, and tease..

I love that... I love my big tits and have. Woman use them

mhhh, not huge here, but still eager to play...

where are you all?

what's going on? Is 2014 not into breasts anymore?

Back