The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh goodie. that plus that plus storm equals migraine with nausia this time... Someone make the fishtank be quiet.

Other last thought:
I want a cuddle pile.
It looks like this, only not in order:
Wolftwin, kitten, wolfpet, tigeress, teddy(bear) and kitty (moi)

and that doesnt even include the non animal people in mylife
er... kind of in my life? ummm.. can friends and acquaintances I just like talking to and occasionally want to lick, count as "in my life?" Cause then we get into spiders, elves, witches, hobits, ninjas...

Final final last thought: HA! Someone told me sound like a brat and that I should be spanked till I cry. I said no. So he wants to be the brat and "make" me spank him. Funny. I dont spank brats. I put cloths pins on their tongues. He was a little deflated at that thought.

Hope your head improves lovely...

...and I see witches might be included in your pile...even if they aren't, I hope you don't mind but I fully intend to watch

grins

@Nina - Hahahaha spaztastic kung-fu is awesome. I'm afraid I don't possess it though. But I do possess lightening speed that I use to magically back up twenty feet in less than a second....along with the agility to somehow maneuver around anything that might possibly be in my way.

Hope your head improves lovely...

...and I see witches might be included in your pile...even if they aren't, I hope you don't mind but I fully intend to watch

grins

bah. might.

No might.. Just written in a way to deliniate those that are closer to me have more animal identities and those that are not as close are still included in my want for familiar contact.

Something I noticed when I started writing the pile's order at first.

I dont know Tigress from Adam but as i wrote i I included her...

anyway.. no watching... you bring your freckled ass over here and be squishied.

@Nina - Hahahaha spaztastic kung-fu is awesome. I'm afraid I don't possess it though. But I do possess lightening speed that I use to magically back up twenty feet in less than a second....along with the agility to somehow maneuver around anything that might possibly be in my way.

-gigglegrins-

Its a skill! I acquired it after failing to acquire that lightning speed and agility you speak of. My ass would fly backwards taking everything in my path with me. Furniture, breakables, cubs, sister, christmas tree... Everything.

Then together we could conquer legions of spiders! Shifty eyes Well....you can conquer them with your parkinsonian kung-fu....clearly I'm going to ninja vanish and get reinforcements for you:p

Go let the medication do its job, FHD. Everyone will still be here when you return :)

I plan to. Am taking it now. I shall work shortly. Yay ambien and muscle relaxer cocktail. Time to forget I exist for a day . Maybe less considering how long I slept yesterday.

Thankfully the only spider that doesnt fall under the similar rules is actually human and only a spider to me. All the other ones have to be caught and put outside. Unless they are gonna touch me. Then they die in a fit of spastic parkinsonian kung-fu. -nods-

Glad you will join the cuddle pile. -nods again-

-takes him by the hand and leads him to the pile-
You really are sick.... horribly so if you couldnt find the waiting pile of mostly girlflesh. You poor, poor thing, you.

-squee-
I do like it when my phone suddenly makes sexy, growly sounds.

I figured out I had to go in and end the processes for that app. otherwise it just played everything after I opened it once. (but only after it had its bath. Yay water damage!)

I am. 2 weeks hard in and I am worse than when I started. Have been better a few times but no longer.

Dragged to pile of girl flesh. Goes gladly.

Men or good for only a handful of things. A could of said things are changing lightbulbs, and killing crawly, jumpy things.

-gigglegrins-

Its a skill! I acquired it after failing to acquire that lightning speed and agility you speak of. My ass would fly backwards taking everything in my path with me. Furniture, breakables, cubs, sister, christmas tree... Everything.

Chuckles

The scary part is that the Christmas tree may not even be up at the time.

Smooches and makes a note to make growly sounds when his voice comes back

Then together we could conquer legions of spiders! Shifty eyes Well....you can conquer them with your parkinsonian kung-fu....clearly I'm going to ninja vanish and get reinforcements for you:p
-giggles-

I'm good with that. I'll need backup if there's more than two of the lil buggers!
I am. 2 weeks hard in and I am worse than when I started. Have been better a few times but no longer.

Dragged to pile of girl flesh. Goes gladly.

Men or good for only a handful of things. A could of said things are changing lightbulbs, and killing crawly, jumpy things.

Clearly the drugs are working.

Chuckles

The scary part is that the Christmas tree may not even be up at the time.

Smooches and makes a note to make growly sounds when his voice comes back

-cuddles and hopes he's gone off to la la land-

@FHD Sagenods It's true. Men are handy for certain things, though I think I can handle the lightbulb :p Now get to bed!

@Nina- Smirks

Me, too, actually....It's kind of taking up space at this point. Been busy at work..my entire apartment could stand to be picked up.

@Nina Raises suspicious eyebrow. Why do I get the feeling this might not be a fair trade?

@DW - :-( Maybe sucking on some ice will help a little?

@Nina Raises suspicious eyebrow. Why do I get the feeling this might not be a fair trade?

@DW - :-( Maybe sucking on some ice will help a little?
-makes face- Um... it is.. and isnt. I only need one room picked up and i'd much rather clean you're whole flat than snarl at myself for making a mess.
Are we organizing a maid service?
-giggles- Why... you offering to wear the outfit an get dirty?
Yeah.. on that right now. :(
Good.

Hahaha you'd mostly get off clean. I just have a pile of laundry....which manages to be smalls stacks in almost every room...

tumblr_mgkdxnaypZ1rnvzfwo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back