Intense and casual or consistently good?

TabuPrincess

Experienced
Joined
Apr 4, 2018
Posts
53
The question popped into my head recently. Would you rather have an intense soul shattering one time casual sexual experience, or consistently good sex in a long term relationship?
 
The trick is not having to choose. Maybe experience the mind-blowing one-timer, then incorporate what you learned and felt in the steady relationship.
 
The question popped into my head recently. Would you rather have an intense soul shattering one time casual sexual experience, or consistently good sex in a long term relationship?

That is a great question. I would like both as well. I think the casual experience could be something that happened with a good friend. It tells you a bit about yourself if you are able to have that kind of experience in a one time casual setting. To me, it means I was able to fully relax, enjoy myself, and trust my partner. If that is true, then for it to happen again that is the recipe for me. I need a partner I am very comfortable with and trust. Regular and consistently good sex in a long term relationship is much easier with the right partner too.

So if I had such a good time with someone in a one time casual experience, I would try to find out why and maybe consider spending more time with that partner. It may lead to having both of the above.

ES
 
For me it has usually been the other way around. The super intense sex happens a ways into my relationships... but that’s just me
 
For me it has usually been the other way around. The super intense sex happens a ways into my relationships... but that’s just me

Exactly, and that is probably because you are relaxed and trust/know the person you are with and an emotional bond.

ES
 
I've given up on long term. Give me casual, soul shattering sex.

I'm with you. I'm not getting anything lately, long term or otherwise. I could really go for some casual, soul shattering sex.
 
Last edited:
I have enjoyed several really intense sexual experiences with my wife, and our sex over 40 years of marriage has evolved to consistently good. That doesn't rule out the possibility of at least one more really intense experience.
 
Back
Top