Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't sucked cock in such a long time. I'm dying to feel one pushing in and out of my mouth until it explodes down my throat.

I could satisfy that desire, especially since I feel the urge to push in and out of a cock-hungry mouth. Mmmm....

Unfortunately no. And it's been way to long since I've had a cock in my mouth... grr!

Sadly no and I'm craving one so bad right now my mouth is watering just thinking bout one

Got really big cock last night, in the mouth and in my boi pussy.

Details: I can palm a basketball, and know that my handspread is nine inches almost exactly, and the man's penis was as long as my hand from thumb to little finger, and about three in diameter. He is older, and not particularly impressive physically, but he had seduced me over the internet by telling me that he was 'hung like a horse.' Natural skepticism prevailed, of course, until we got together and I got a look at his cock! Like a good little sissy girlyboi, I was determined that I was going to get every bit of it inside both my mouth/throat, and my ass. I started by licking it and getting it good and slippery, and then worked on it with long bobbing sucks until I got it past my gag reflex, and I could feel his pubic hair and in my nose, and my lips were bumping against his pubic. He made appreciative sounds, and called me a great cocksucker. I was so proud, and sucked, and swirled my tongue, until he told me to stop because he wanted to cum in my pussy not my mouth. He positioned me with my body crosswise on the bed, feet on the floor and legs spread wide enough to leave me open to be fucked at his pleasure. He took a look at my little sissy rosebud and said, it's not going to work this way, and he took my seven inch doc johnson jelly dildo and a tube of ky and started to loosen me up. Then, the dildo pulled out, I felt the tip of his massive cock at the entrance. He gave me a hit from his popper, and then thrust into me at least five or six inches in one full, smooth stroke. I felt no pain, it was wonderful, and immediately started leaking pre-cum from my prostate. Eventually, he buried his full length in me and pounded me until I was moaning before turning me over, putting me on my back with my knees up by my armpits, and fucking me hard and long as I was totally exposed and helpless. It was so fucking wonderful, and I continued to leak precum all the while. He pulled out, he was fucking me bareback, and climbed onto the bed so that he was straddling my face, and I did an ass to mouth cocksuck for him. He came in my mouth, and although I lost some, managed to swallow most of it. He told me before we got together that after I had felt his cock I would be his sissy bitch, and he's right. I wish he were here right now, and that my sissy pussy was being fucked by that wonderful, huge cock!

Wow, just wow!

Great Day

Off of work, house to myself...dressed slutty...took three loads in my mouth, and saw my daddy for one in my pussy...sigh.....

Got really big cock last night, in the mouth and in my boi pussy.

Details: I can palm a basketball, and know that my handspread is nine inches almost exactly, and the man's penis was as long as my hand from thumb to little finger, and about three in diameter. He is older, and not particularly impressive physically, but he had seduced me over the internet by telling me that he was 'hung like a horse.' Natural skepticism prevailed, of course, until we got together and I got a look at his cock! Like a good little sissy girlyboi, I was determined that I was going to get every bit of it inside both my mouth/throat, and my ass. I started by licking it and getting it good and slippery, and then worked on it with long bobbing sucks until I got it past my gag reflex, and I could feel his pubic hair and in my nose, and my lips were bumping against his pubic. He made appreciative sounds, and called me a great cocksucker. I was so proud, and sucked, and swirled my tongue, until he told me to stop because he wanted to cum in my pussy not my mouth. He positioned me with my body crosswise on the bed, feet on the floor and legs spread wide enough to leave me open to be fucked at his pleasure. He took a look at my little sissy rosebud and said, it's not going to work this way, and he took my seven inch doc johnson jelly dildo and a tube of ky and started to loosen me up. Then, the dildo pulled out, I felt the tip of his massive cock at the entrance. He gave me a hit from his popper, and then thrust into me at least five or six inches in one full, smooth stroke. I felt no pain, it was wonderful, and immediately started leaking pre-cum from my prostate. Eventually, he buried his full length in me and pounded me until I was moaning before turning me over, putting me on my back with my knees up by my armpits, and fucking me hard and long as I was totally exposed and helpless. It was so fucking wonderful, and I continued to leak precum all the while. He pulled out, he was fucking me bareback, and climbed onto the bed so that he was straddling my face, and I did an ass to mouth cocksuck for him. He came in my mouth, and although I lost some, managed to swallow most of it. He told me before we got together that after I had felt his cock I would be his sissy bitch, and he's right. I wish he were here right now, and that my sissy pussy was being fucked by that wonderful, huge cock!

I want to blow my load now. fucking hot!

Oh god such a great evening. Been sucking and rimming a really pretty tgirl. I love the feeling of her cock deep in my throat
Still feeling v horny! Starrofthenite and Charlottesissy have brought me close to the edge with their posts!

OK, some juicy details: I travel a lot for work, but was home this week and had the house to myself. So, there are some regulars I get to meet now and then, all married, all in their 40s and 50s, nice guys, so I got it set up for them to come over on a schedule: 8:30, 10, and 11:30.
I dressed so sexy, shaved smooth, blonde wig, black lacy panties, thigh highs, eye makeup, lipstick, nails...
I got on my knees for each of them, licked their cocks through their pants, got them hard....then gave them a very hot, wet BJ.
They all shot big loads for me in my mouth and were so happy to see me!
Then, I got an email from my black friend: he is only 34, 6'4", former college football player. So muscular, and he loves sub sissies. He came over at 1...
I licked him all over...his balls and cock are so big..,after rimming him, he said it was time: he rolled me over, put me on my kees, and entered me.
I sucked his fingers while he bred me....
I'll be in Indianapolis next week on business again...can't wait for my next work from home time.

Last edited:
OK, some juicy details: I travel a lot for work, but was home this week and had the house to myself. So, there are some regulars I get to meet now and then, all married, all in their 40s and 50s, nice guys, so I got it set up for them to come over on a schedule: 8:30, 10, and 11:30.
I dressed so sexy, shaved smooth, blonde wig, black lacy panties, thigh highs, eye makeup, lipstick, nails...
I got on my knees for each of them, licked their cocks through their pants, got them hard....then gave them a very hot, wet BJ.
They all shot big loads for me in my mouth and were so happy to see me!
Then, I got an email from my black friend: he is only 34, 6'4", former college football player. So muscular, and he loves sub sissies. He came over at 1...
I licked him all over...his balls and cock are so big..,after rimming him, he said it was time: he rolled me over, put me on my kees, and entered me.
I sucked his fingers while he bred me....
I'll be in Indianapolis next week on business again...can't wait for my next work from home time.
Oh Charlottesissy, this is sooooo hot, I'm playing with cock just thinking about your black lacy panties! I'd love to run my tongue over your body. I'd also like to work my tongue into your pussy before and after your young black friend entered you, make sure you were wet before and clean after!

Soon

If everything works out I will have a wonderful hard cock in my mouth tomorrow night and will be trying to put it in that "special" place if he is wanting to. Will provide details, only if anyone might be interested, but I doubt you are ;).

i hope i will today ,my suck buddy said he may pop round before he goes to play golf ,fingers crossed .

yes ,yes ,yes, i have ,my suck buddy finally decided to pay me a visit and i got a lovely mouthful of his thick tasty cum ,i was in my bra and panties and a sheer negligee when he arrived and he told me to make him a coffee as he followed me round and he sat on a kitchen stool to drink it and unzipped his trousers and took out his cock and after stroking it for a few moments he said ,"well what are you waiting for " and i sank to my knees at his feet and planted a kiss on the tip and then stroked my face with his cock and continued to kiss it all over and then i put out my tongue and licked it for a while ,all the time stroking him with one hand and then i took him in my mouth and began to suck softly and gently at first ,still stroking him ,and then sucking harder as i let my tongue play on his cock in my mouth as he sat there letting me do all the work until i knew he was about to cum and i let his cock slip out so just the tip was resting on my bottom lip as his cock jerked and he shot his cum in my mouth and he groaned with pleasure and i swirled his cum round in my mouth before swallowing and kissing the tip of his cock lovingly to remove every last drop of cum .
i looked up at him and thanked him for breakfast as he stood up and tucked his cock away and as i stood he kissed me and left as i smiled happily and went to finish getting dressed.

Finally got another in my mouth!

We had been e-mailing back and forth for awhile. He is a little younger, 38, I'm 47. As luck would have it yesterday, both wives gone and we chatted about how nice it would be if he came over since we finally had some time alone. When I told him we could watch the movie of his choice from a certain site he likes on our bedroom TV, he sent back that he was leaving now and would be there as fast as he could. It was a little awkward at first, first time seeing each other face to face, but that soon went away and we did click. He followed me into the bedroom and we sat on the bed watching our movie. We started by just rubbing on each other's leg, which led to moving up a little higher, and a little higher. He made the first move by putting his arm around me and pulling me close to him kissing my neck. We were rubbing our hands all over each other under our shirts and shorts, so I made the next move and said these clothes need to go. Shorts were pulled off and we were on the bed facing each other on our knees pulling each other's shirts over our heads, hard cocks touching and rubbing together. We stroked each other and I kissed and licked all of his body. I had him lay on his stomach facing the foot of the bed and TV, and sat on his thighs giving him a massage. I couldn’t take it anymore and stood by the bed, burying my face between his thighs, sucking on his balls. He reached under him and pointed his hard on down so I ran my tongue up and down the shaft up to his nuts and up between his cheeks, kissing his ass cheeks and inner thighs as well. John rolled over on his side and told me to get back in bed and lay next to him. We did a 69 on our sides for quite some time. I did learn that I could deep throat him much easier when he rolled on his back and I was on top. The angle was much better for me. I was so turned on by my cock in his mouth and his cock down my throat that I exploded into him with my hips moving in small circles above him. Then he had me lay on my back, my head at the foot of the bed. John worked his way up me and sat across my chest with his hard cock at my mouth so he could see the TV. He reached back and got one of our pillows for me to put under my head. I took him in my mouth and for the first time was face fucked! It felt wonderful knowing I was turning him on like this. After about 5 minutes of this pleasure, his hips started humping my mouth faster. I could actually feel his balls bumping against my chin. What a huge turn on that was! Not long afterwards I felt the warmness and tasted the saltiness of his cum spilling in my mouth. Two shots in my mouth and 3 more huge ones that went all over my neck and chest. When I went to the bathroom to clean up, I looked in the mirror and cum was on both sides of my shoulders and all over my neck. I realized I was just given a pearl necklace. Hoping to do more as soon as we can!

Still wishing I had one.... it sucks not being able to find a guy who would want his Dick sucked lol

trying HARD to find (at least) one to suck today... if all goes right, will have two at once to suck tomorrow... may have pics to post as well. ;)

Wasn't planning on it

In fact, I was just planning to go get my haircut.

I went to my usual place, a barber shop in NYC's the Village. Bobby, my barber, has been cutting my hair for several years now. He's a good looking middle-aged guy, shaved bald, with a couple of earrings in each ear, and (I believe) a nice body. He knows I am married, and there never has been any sexual tension between us, though recently (over the past six months) he has been more open with me about his sex-life, his partners, etc, which has turned me on to no end. At no point did he ever suspect that I have very submissive-bi tendencies.

Today, he seemed upset. Upon inquiring, I found out that his boyfriend had dumped him for another guy. If that wasn't bad enough, this little shit told Bobby that his body had gotten flabby and he was no longer attracted to him. I could see that Bobby was very upset, so I told him that his ex-boyfriend was crazy and that he (Bobby) was a very good-looking man, and that I'd bet he had a lot to offer to any guy. As I said this last bit, I involuntarily glanced at his package, which was inches from my face. He caught that look, and quizzically looked at me and said "boy if I didn't know any better I'd say you were flirting with me".

Clearly I was flirting with him, but I didn't want to say it. But at this point, my cock would have betrayed me anyway (I was starting to grow hard). I simply looked at him and said "why don't you put your out-to-lunch sign up, and we can discuss this further?"

He complied, looking perplexed. As he came back, he started to speak, but I got out of my chair, grabbed his hand and led him to the back room, where I stood next to a small black couch, while pulling him in front of me.

I knelt before him, looking into his eyes, and licking my lips as seductively as I could. He still looked amazed at the situation. I said "I think you are attractive, smart and a catch for anyone". As I reached up and undid his belt I added "and if I wasn't 100% straight, I'd date you myself". As I said this I pulled his jeans down, and rubbed his package through a pair of flimsy briefs. I hooked my thumbs in the briefs, pulled down, and watched a beautiful, very thick cock spring to full attention. "Unfortunately for us", I continued while gently stroking the length of his cock, "I'm not gay". And that's when I put him in my mouth and gave him the best blowjob I've ever given anyone. He was thicker than anyone I've ever sucked, about 7" long and uncircumcized. I played with his foreskin, licked his hole, and spent a minute or two swirling his balls in my mouth. All to his appreciative moans, and throaty "that's so good, you little cocksucker"'s coming out of his mouth.

He came in less than ten minutes. His cum was sweet, and smelled a little tropical, like pineapple or coconut. He came a lot, and I swallowed each sweet drop. When I was done, I stood, planted a kiss on his lips and said "now you can cut my hair", which he did, without charging me. So I got a haircut for the price of a blowjob. I left and I will see him in a few weeks for my next haircut. Next time maybe I'll let him see how my ass isn't gay either. I can only imagine the pleasure that that thick cock of his could bring me. Mmmmmmm.

Still taste him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back