GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
lonely and very restless


Sorry baby:rose::kiss:, I've been very busy with school. projects and the wife. Were getting ready for our little respite starting Friday, so I'll be somewhat absent. I'm also finishing up a novella, and my editor :rose: has me working my little nude hiney off.
 
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

- Eleanor Roosevelt, U.S. ambassador to the United Nations


I've always liked that one.

In other news, I still haven't been able to catch up on the thread. My apologies to all of you. It's not that I don't care, honest! Just really getting kicked around.

A couple weeks ago I got food poisoning that was so bad I had to be taken to the hospital via ambulance. I didn't even know you could get food poisoning that bad. Just got the bill for it today. Since I'm not a Canadian resident and don't have health insurance of my own, the bill for the ER and ambulance comes to nearly $1,200. Because we really needed that extra expense, right?

Still waiting on the last bit of paperwork before I can apply for the residency visa, too. They require a letter from the FBI, of all things, stating my fingerprints don't match any open cases or something like that. Which is weird, because Canada's going to run its own background check once they have my application. This is the reason I don't have healthy insurance yet, though. I can't apply for provincial until that application is in. And I can't work until the residency application has passed its first stage approval, which takes months after the thing is in.

Maybe both governments are out to get me. I don't know. :rolleyes:

And I'd better get back to my taxes. My Federal e-file keeps getting rejected thanks to a glitch in TurboTax's online form, so I need to call them about that. Could seriously use that refund right about now.

Whining, whining, whining. Sorry. -.-

Oh! In other news, K and I finally know where we'll be moving for her grad school. She's going to go to the University of Alberta in Edmonton. We're both seriously psyched about that. Her family's all in Alberta and Saskatchewan, so we'll actually be able to drive to visit people, rather than needing airline tickets for everything, and my own family is about 24 hours away by car, too, which is relatively nice. Beats the hell out of having to drive through New Brunswick and Ontario. Nothing against those provinces, but you have to go so far out of your way to go around marshes and trees and stuff. It's maddening. And we'll be leaving this god awful humidity behind! No more rotting out our cars from the inside out.

And mountains! Oh thank god, mountains!

Anyway, we'll be in Nova Scotia through sometime in June (dog and house sitting from May until whenever the professor gets back from Morocco), so I'm hoping we'll be able to get some last-minute sight-seeing in before we have to move.

And... I should get going. We got a cart load of some seriously cheap apples at the farmer's market down the road. They're about half and half in quality, so the iffy ones are going in some homemade cider. So... time to start cutting up squishy apples. The rest are going in pie and apple crisp.

I love baking.


-diz :rose:

I seriously enjoyed reading this, call it voyeurism 101. I hope the doctor bill gets paid. the tum tum gets well, and the fingerprints pass with flying colors.

Espie
 
I am all twitchy and restless, a female friend of mine sent me a recording of her orgasming, she is a bit of an exhibitionist. What a lovely.....um voice? Naughty girl making Gia hungry like that.:devil::heart::rose:
 
I am all twitchy and restless, a female friend of mine sent me a recording of her orgasming, she is a bit of an exhibitionist. What a lovely.....um voice? Naughty girl making Gia hungry like that.:devil::heart::rose:

Here is mine

"Oh baby, I'm gonna EXPOOOODDDDEEEEE
. No, ah, ah,a-a-ah, AHHHHHHHH
Okay your turn.:D

Not that I am an exhibitinist r anythin :caning::caning:
 
Here is mine

"Oh baby, I'm gonna EXPOOOODDDDEEEEE
. No, ah, ah,a-a-ah, AHHHHHHHH
Okay your turn.:D

Not that I am an exhibitinist r anythin :caning::caning:

lol Gawd I love you!:kiss::heart::rose: I don't know though we are very attracted to each other. But she is destined for my other friend right now.
like magnets lol gawd. We had fun today.:heart::heart::rose:
 
lol Gawd I love you!:kiss::heart::rose: I don't know though we are very attracted to each other. But she is destined for my other friend right now.
like magnets lol gawd. We had fun today.:heart::heart::rose:


WELL Gia, take it from the expert :rolleyes: Try a little perfume and maybe a few orchids. Works on me every time :eek:
 
Gia *hugs* how's the Monday going?
:rose::kiss::heart:
I am tired for some reason. Went to a training/workshop thing. It wasn't particularly draining, dunno why I feel like a nap? When I should be thinking of making dinner.
:eek:
 
Listening to your recommended music, Rainmaker. Maybe a cocktail before making supper? :D
 
Strunz and Farah are wonderful. I love that two diverse cultures are so complimentary
You know, I think I will have a drink. :rose:

*nods* I get to benefit from hearing a musician, like yourself speak about a musical piece. Its a great way for non-musicians like myself to get a glimpse into how a musician 'hears' music.

I got pink lemonade, ice cubes, vodka, multi-coloured mini umbrellas, lol.
Tea too! I have tea as well.
:D
 
*nods* I get to benefit from hearing a musician, like yourself speak about a musical piece. Its a great way for non-musicians like myself to get a glimpse into how a musician 'hears' music.

I got pink lemonade, ice cubes, vodka, multi-coloured mini umbrellas, lol.
Tea too! I have tea as well.
:D

dang girl you are ahead of me. be right back. lol :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top