Have you bought any cool Christmas presents?

Dinosaur1

Really Really Experienced
A little early for some and I tend to be a last minute shopper. The other night I found myself at Target's, taking my sweet time cruising the isles.

Lo' and behold I seen a retro Rock'em Sock'em Robots! I was so excited, couldn't get to it fast enough. I was thinking of my brother and the fun times we and our other brother had spending countless hours playing that game. He's gonna love it!

We got a set for Christmas when Christmas was the best time of year for us kids. Our Parents and Grandparents couldn't afford to get us all expensive individual presents, so they got us all one present to share one Christmas and it was a Rock'em Sock'em Robot set. I wished I had bought one for myself. Maybe I will after I've completed my list of presents and cards.

I'm far too humbug to plan ahead.

My favourite Xmas shop... That would be the year I told everyone they were getting nowt, and that I'd donated all the gift funds to a homeless shelter instead. It got mixed reaction. It was great! I

No....fuck Christmas and all the other blood sucking "holiday" bullshit.

I bought my wife two nights' stay at a B&B that's the setting for a novel she's now reading.

I was thinking of buying politicians but they're hardly worth it.

I'll get a cardiac ablation this Solstice. Hopefully.

Otherwise, we bought the kids flashy stuff, and the grandkids get science / engineering projects. She wants to be a veterinarian, and he's doing well as a junior architect.

We mostly swap odd wines with our sisters.

A little early for some and I tend to be a last minute shopper. The other night I found myself at Target's, taking my sweet time cruising the isles.

Lo' and behold I seen a retro Rock'em Sock'em Robots! I was so excited, couldn't get to it fast enough. I was thinking of my brother and the fun times we and our other brother had spending countless hours playing that game. He's gonna love it!

We got a set for Christmas when Christmas was the best time of year for us kids. Our Parents and Grandparents couldn't afford to get us all expensive individual presents, so they got us all one present to share one Christmas and it was a Rock'em Sock'em Robot set. I wished I had bought one for myself. Maybe I will after I've completed my list of presents and cards.

I learned a long time ago to buy my own xmas present, that way i would get what I wanted and or needed.

This year I broke down and ordered a sleep number bed, will be delivered after the first, I hope it will help my back, sick of waking up in pain!

Also for fun I got a new lust by Jorpen vibrator, that will start my new year right!

I have connections so I'm hooking the clan up with hard to get theatre tix.

The nephew, only small kid in the immediate family, gets his weight in LEGO. Literally. My sister is gonna hate me.

Back