Ladies

I’ve never claimed anything like that in my life time
Then again there’s still a lot of time to do just that :rolleyes:

Hah, the situations I'm usually in are so silly though. Some guy will be trying to dirty talk to me like "would you like my 9 inch cock darling" then it's clearly not when we get down to it. Why bother, I don't really care what size and I'm clearly going to be able to tell later :confused:
 
b/c some guys feel the need to impress and can't/won't just be themselves.
 
I wonder how deliberate it is... People often suck at judging themselves. Do you think if you had a study where men would get paid money if they could report their dick size accurately, that the results would be accurate, or would they still over-inflate? I wonder...
 
Now I am assuming that this thread is directed at females, so why are men giving sizes? Mine is average and i am very happy with it, I am often complimented that it looks good considering my age ;)
 
Yes. You are correct. It was directed at females. I don't know. But it pissed me off b/c I wasn't asking the males. I am ok now.
 
I did some quick research and found that the consensus of studies concluded the average was between 5.1 and 5.9 inches erect and 4-4.5 girth.

That being said, I absolutely agree that size/girth is not as important as skill - not even close. I haven't experienced dozens and dozens but more than a dozen and skill wins out everytime for me.
 
This reminds me of an old joke:

Why are women so bad at math?

Because our whole lives we're told that this (holds up fingers about 4" apart) is eight inches!




(And for the women about to be irate - IT'S A JOKE. For the record, I happen to be really good at math.)
 
Reminds me of a joke by brother said. Subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply
 
I am a physically small woman. (4'11". 90-95lbs) so even though the big monsters are fun to play with, my preference is my hubby. extra thick, cut and about 6.5 to 7 inches. I preferred this with past lovers and friends also.
 
I'm quite tight so for me it's not so much girth as length. I do love feeling a cock fill me all the to my uterus
 
What fits me best? Hmmm ... my husband is perfect length, perfect girth ... but more importantly it is attached to him and 1 - I love him more than anything and 2 - He knows exactly how to use what he's got to fuck me senseless. :devil:
 
According to a recent Croatian study:

Women find penile girth more important than penile length.
Younger women find penis size more important.
More experienced women find penis size more important.
 
Between 6" to 8" works best for me. Most important is the guy knows how to use what he has and is very expert orally too. Anything much over 8" is fun to look at but in actual application can be quite painful. My husband is 8" and thick when fully erect and I love it.
 
This reminds me of an old joke:

Why are women so bad at math?

Because our whole lives we're told that this (holds up fingers about 4" apart) is eight inches!




(And for the women about to be irate - IT'S A JOKE. For the record, I happen to be really good at math.)

I literally just located a ruler so I could see for myself. I don't know if that is a joke. Six inches is what I've been told was 8". :eek:

6.5" is impressive. ;)
 
3some

I never thought I was big or nice. The first time I had a woman go on about my cock was when my lady threesomed me with her leggy blond friend. She said she loved my 7" tallywacker. So, I'm 7". I know it's thick, hard as a rock and straight as an arrow. I'm just really glad to get to bring a pretty girl pleasure with it once in a while. It's all about giving pleasure.
 
My girl is a self proclaimed size queen as she has seen a variety of cocks and put simply, size does matter. I am at 7-7.5" length, which is good for her because it's also very thick. She has seen (and felt) enough of 9" BBC though and wouldn't like to settle with much less than that when it comes to other people we play with.
 
Hubby is just under 6 inches and he fits me just fine. But I do notice a completely different feeling when I'm with someone bigger or thicker.
 
Back
Top