Apply Within

jezzilee

*cun~tastro~phe*
tumblr_oyg03cYu2x1qcc8nno1_400.jpg

Please provide a brief synopsis of your plan with you application!

Thannks

~jez

Don't know about high sperm count, I'm not a father but I haven't been in a relationship where we even talked about wanting children. I'm game for trying to repopulate the earth though. I am good with rope :), have lots of experience camping and hunting, and am good with a knife. I would be an asset on your zombie apocalypse team.

Last edited:
What's with the re-population thing? We had our shot at it and screwed up. Live out our days wherever we like, having sex and not having babies. Shoot anything else that moves

think of the prolapses, the wrinkles, the potential life threatening child-birth thing...

Mutation factory!

Lifeforms enter, mutants exit.
Most mutants die.
Some mutants thrive.
They won't look like us.
Darwin has the last laugh.

I'm not sure how useful I'd be, but I'm very passionate about the cause.

I'm modestly adept with fireams, can fix anything if I ever get around to it, not squeamish about gore, a very good scrounge, and trained in first aid.

I doubt I could contribute much in the way of active zombie fighting, but I'm rather good at devilish plans. Also, I don't run as fast as I used to so I'd make excellent bait.

A Musing

If a black's money is as a broken white's how is it ... it doesn't know the job?

I'm joining team zombie at the first opportunity. I've been stockpiling human brains and formaldehyde, so while the rest of them are shambling after shotgun toting survivors, I'll be kicking back in a hot tub full of preservative with a cerebrum margarita.

Care to join me?

Denny

What's with the re-population thing? We had our shot at it and screwed up. Live out our days wherever we like, having sex and not having babies. Shoot anything else that moves

think of the prolapses, the wrinkles, the potential life threatening child-birth thing...
It's worked for us since 1970.

I have a particular set of skills, I can make shine.
I can drink it.

I doubt I could contribute much in the way of active zombie fighting, but I'm rather good at devilish plans. Also, I don't run as fast as I used to so I'd make excellent bait.
We'll be right beside you. I can do the gator roll.

I'm joining team zombie at the first opportunity. I've been stockpiling human brains and formaldehyde, so while the rest of them are shambling after shotgun toting survivors, I'll be kicking back in a hot tub full of preservative with a cerebrum margarita.

Care to join me?
If you got those human brains in DC they are all defective. Throw them in the soup pot and try again.

I am your only option on here, jezzilee. With my highly extensive knowledge of zombies, you'd live a very long time and die a natural death. :)

And, if you really need sexual release, I'd be more then happy to pleasure your sexy bod in anyway you wish. :D

My partner and I have developed a freeform ultralight virtual Faraday Cage that blocks all EMF (electromagnetic field) signals including degraded body energy of zombis, vampires, were-critters, Reptilioids, Republicans, and some GB posters. Activate the FC at a 10-meter radius and we're perfectly safe. For now.

My penis is large enough that I can beat a zombie to death with it.

I can't run either. Too much boobage.

Every apocalypse quiz I've ever taken tells me I will be one of the first to go. :( the only plus I have going for me is I love giving head. Hopefully that and the ability to cook anything given any kind of supplies will land me a spot in someone's compound, before I am eaten alive.

I'm modestly adept with fireams, can fix anything if I ever get around to it, not squeamish about gore, a very good scrounge, and trained in first aid.

Oh, Que! You should also be getting pretty dang good at driving so you can be a zombie herder!

I have a particular set of skills, I can make shine.

But can you make raspberry shine or better yet apple pie??

You can be the evil leader!

Care to join me?

I'm gonna pass, the zombies don't do the sex so I think I will stick to alive and kicking... orgasm is the only thing in the world keeping me sane, and a lot more natural than some of the meds I took once upon a time!

I am your only option on here, jezzilee. With my highly extensive knowledge of zombies, you'd live a very long time and die a natural death. :)

And, if you really need sexual release, I'd be more then happy to pleasure your sexy bod in anyway you wish. :D

How can I argue with that????

My partner and I have developed a freeform ultralight virtual Faraday Cage that blocks all EMF (electromagnetic field) signals including degraded body energy of zombis, vampires, were-critters, Reptilioids, Republicans, and some GB posters. Activate the FC at a 10-meter radius and we're perfectly safe. For now.

You and your partner are in! Although, I hate to tell you this, there will one day be a zombie apocalypse but those other critters are just silly, made up kinda things :D

My penis is large enough that I can beat a zombie to death with it.

But can it take out a whole herd all at once? And if it can, I think I am gonna pass! :eek:

I can't run either. Too much boobage.

Never too much... I have not enough!

Every apocalypse quiz I've ever taken tells me I will be one of the first to go. :( the only plus I have going for me is I love giving head. Hopefully that and the ability to cook anything given any kind of supplies will land me a spot in someone's compound, before I am eaten alive.

Stay inside and be safe!!

Back