where was your last cum shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I was getting close, she linked her ankles around me and pulled me in deep and talked me through my orgasm inside her. It was very sweet.

I like this a lot too, especially the talking and holding part.

ES
 
I was not safe and we were not having any condom.
So he pulled out and came all over my tummy and breasts.
 
During ass play, I massaged my p spot a lot so leaked and gushed all over the floor, my thighs and my stomach. Not being relaxed enough to sissygasm last night, I finished stroking sat on the sofa.

After so much edging all day, the resultant orgasm was a short, sharp intense one but ultimately disappointing.
 
In my mouth, I gave some old fucker a blowjob at the bar last night. He looked like the dad on that old TV show Sanford and Son.
 
4 days ago in this lovely and highly energetic lady's mouth. We hooked up on a trip. It was an amazing time. She sucked me so expertly! Then we fucked in several positions and when she caught on that I was into feet, she gave me a foot job that I will remember for a long time. Then she took me in her mouth and took what had to be my biggest load in recent memory.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top